Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine.  (Read 55819 times)
Stumpy21

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

I have a lot of projects but no coin project, why do you ask?

Venture? I have a mining farm. I had it on xun, it flatlinen. ups...

They still think it's nicehash  Cheesy Grin

I never drive backseat, my car don't even has one.

Out of interest and curiosity: Since you are such an expert, you are a developer behind what coin now? What venture do you have a personal stake in that you can call your own? Or is "backseat driving" the preferred approach?
Why do I ask? Easy. I ask so that I can understand your credentials in code development skill and successful implementation/outcome in order to lend your "expert" claims any credibility.

Playing coy by taking points literally does not fulfill that criteria. Running a mining farm does not fulfill that criteria.

Trying to shoot holes into the work of others without being constructive or proving your own credibility will just get your opinions dismissed as inconsequential white noise. On the other hand, it is a completely different story if a person delivers their feedback for improvement in a constructive manner and that individual is recognised as credible and thereby their input will hold much greater value.
sebseb7

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Trying to shoot holes into the work of others without being constructive or proving your own credibility will just get your opinions dismissed

Holes? Shooting?

You may have noticed that xun is no longer alive. I predicted this a while ago. I don't care about "credibility".
Shinjuku1

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

Trying to shoot holes into the work of others without being constructive or proving your own credibility will just get your opinions dismissed

Holes? Shooting?

You may have noticed that xun is no longer alive. I predicted this a while ago. I don't care about "credibility".

GO AWAY THEN
palapeseta

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

Holes? Shooting?

leave it now, if you are not agree with XUN shut up and  go to another thread
Stumpy21

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

Holes? Shooting?

Well then your comments and opinions are irrelevant and worthless. You have no credibility so why do you even try? Thats a rhetorical question. Saying it because you take things literally.
I have placed you in ignore so that your future comments dont take up to much valuable space.
Nichop

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:04:53 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 05:15:11 PM by Nichop

Holes? Shooting?

Damn you seriously have no self esteem man. You are a serious attention whore. I am not sure where you are going in your life man but for such a successful entrepreneur that you describe yourself to be I see a very shallow behavior.

I never came across any successful person who behave like you and this clearly say a lot about you man. You should be put in a museum and your picture as the description of pain the ass in the Dictionary.

Put your stuffs together man.

its a real pity to see people reach such low levels in their lives. I do not wish anyone to meet people like you not even my worst enemy.

I do not usually treat people like that but man you deserve it. for the sake of humanity you need to be put back to your place where ever your belong. I forgive you tho for bringing so much troubles around XUN. 1st there is no such thing as bad publicity 2nd you gave XUN the opportunity to find its weaknesses and deal with it like it should be dealt with. 3rd too bad you cannot see the Discord community but we are stronger than ever now. We got new admins and damn our miners are flying high.

Even if you are pain in the ass I thank you dearly for all the good things your brought to XUN while you were trying to screw us you made us even stronger.

To those who want to hear the real story and get to understand what is going on with XUN join us on Discord
https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA

you will get to ask your questions and get the answer you deserve.

Cheers

Cheers
sebseb7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

you were trying to screw us you made us even stronger.

I warned you when there was time for a fix, now it's too late. I didn't screw you. You did it by yourself.
xungover

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Holes? Shooting?

We'd all love to stop and chat SebSeb, but we'd prefer to have type II diabetes. So, please leave and take your BS with you. It won't be tolerated here.
sebseb7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

When the network does any move I will test you fix with 20Mh pulsed solo, tell me when you're ready.
Nichop

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

Holes? Shooting?

We'd all love to stop and chat SebSeb, but we'd prefer to have type II diabetes. So, please leave and take your BS with you. It won't be tolerated here.

ahahaha even type II diabetes he should be making your blood pressure rising a lot bro Cheesy.
Yep he warned XUN team. Yep sure! You told us what to do so that you can keep ripping off the small miners mining with h/s while you were mining with M/H with cloud mining. By the way using nicehash for mining does not make you a mining farm owner. Try to use the right words when you try to flex your muscles. Shame on you man. You thought XUN team was foolish enough to fall into your game and adjust the code in your advantage instead of protecting the small miners. Go get fun with BTC since you are so powerful or your engine is too small for BTC?

Man its time to part ways I am sorry to say that but its time to break up this relationship . Its not you its us XUN you have nothing to worry about. Please don't feel sorry for us or anything as such. We will be just fine without you or euh lets say awesome is a more appropriate word Cheesy

Cya
gunsandbitcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

Where can i buy Ultranote?
Shinjuku1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

When the network does any move I will test you fix with 20Mh pulsed solo, tell me when you're ready.

Congratulations Now everyone knows that you are the guy messing with muliple blockchains. Do you have any idea how many people you are pissing off right now? The wrong people...
Stumpy21

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Hey guys... should try this... Its rather refreshing.

sebseb7
Trust: 0: -0 / +0 Unignore

Re: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. Today at 05:16:51 PM Show/Hide

This user is currently ignored.

Nichop

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

Where can i buy Ultranote?

Yes Stocks.exchange join us on Discord to get more instant updates. for now the exchange is doing maintenance on XUN so it will be back live shortly. Mean while you can register your profile etc. They do not require ID verification etc which matches very well the XUN privacy focused ecosystem,
Cheers https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA
sebseb7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

By the way using nicehash for mining does not make you a mining farm owner.

The farm is a lot of radeon vegas. Minor networks like xun think it's nicehash when their net stops, but I killed xun with a few vegas only for days.

adjust the code in your advantage instead of protecting the small miners.

So making the network run again is to my advantage? The small miners are protected now? Can't see ANY protection for small miners right now. How is it protection for small miners when you can stop the network with a few vegas or spend $10 on nicehash?
Shinjuku1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

By the way using nicehash for mining does not make you a mining farm owner.

The farm is a lot of radeon vegas. Minor networks like xun think it's nicehash when their net stops, but I killed xun with a few vegas only for days.

adjust the code in your advantage instead of protecting the small miners.

So making the network run again is to my advantage? The small miners are protected now? Can't see ANY protection for small miners right now. How is it protection for small miners when you can stop the network with a few vegas or spend $10 on nicehash?

Nobody cares goodbye! Go away before someone decides to hack your life into disaster
sebseb7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

Do you have any idea how many people you are pissing off right now? The wrong people...

Stop complaining about reality and fix your coin. Nicehash is reality. Live with it or go away. You can't block it. No way.
Shinjuku1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Do you have any idea how many people you are pissing off right now? The wrong people...

Stop complaining about reality and fix your coin. Nicehash is reality. Live with it or go away. You can't block it. No way.

Go away mental case
Shinjuku1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

Go away mental case

just curious, when can I start mining xun again?

Did you get picked on in school or something? Just curious..
Nichop

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

Go away mental case

just curious, when can I start mining xun again?

you should be bipolar man. but unfortunately unlike the successful people you don't know how to take advantage of it.

you claim to be smart but you have to ask when you can start mining again  Huh lol.

you are making XUN get so much attention its crazy but I have to thank you again man.  Grin
every time you poke us more people gets to XUN discord to know what is going on and get to see what we are really talking about. :thumbsup: keep going I am here to say thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: