Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:13:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine.  (Read 55819 times)
Nichop

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Hi All, I can not start a new wallet after the startup window appears and disappears and nothing happens. What can I try? I delete old blockchain files

you need to backup your wallet and keep the backup wallet file safely somewhere. then delete all the remaining files you have and get the new wallet. The new wallet open the zip file and extract all as usual. copy and paste your backed up wallet file in the new wallet folder and then open the wallet. Let is sync and you should be all set.

Please join Discord you will get all the necessary support there.
Team is very active helping everyone update their wallets etc.
https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA
Cheers
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

What was the reason of 4days without blocks? The problem is solved or can happen again?
Nichop

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

What was the reason of 4days without blocks? The problem is solved or can happen again?

XUN got a huge amount of hashing power from cloud miners which is simply just not aligned with the philosophy of XUN. the to protect the coin the diff went up to slow down the blocks time. since the clound miners did not go away the diff stayed high and the block took 4 days. Now updates has been applied and all is back to normal.

There is no guarantee in life but Team has done what we think is right to make the blockchain even stronger. Please join the XUN discord https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA and get to learn more about the evolution of the project.
Cheers
kuku-74

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

We need more pools! http://pool.ultranote.org there are no blocks due to problems with connection pool
Chetty

Activity: 235
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

It's not this that Windows says about the error in dll file
Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=131597366372318531
ReportType=2
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=c194d7d5-f30e-11e7-a172-ac162d702e87
IntegratorReportIdentifier=c194d7d4-f30e-11e7-a172-ac162d702e87
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=App name
Sig[0].Value=ultranotewallet.exe
Sig[1].Name=App version
Sig[1].Value=0.0.0.0
Sig[2].Name=Timestamp App
Sig[2].Value=5a4ef8a8
Sig[3].Name=Module Name Error
Sig[3].Value=ucrtbase.DLL
Sig[4].Name=Module Version Error
Sig[4].Value=10.0.10586.9

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

Hello! Is there any way to view the balances and transactions of a specific wallet on the block explorer? I always end up with a not found popup when I try it out. Don't know. Seems like the XUN team is testing a new block explorer.

Also, my two 4-day old deposits to stocks.exchange are still awaiting confirmation, despite there being new blocks already being found. I had a transaction of XUN deposit to the exchange and it went through and is already confirmed in my wallet. Did you delete the old blocks as instructed?

Lastly, another two transactions (that were sent the same day as the tx mentioned above) are not showing on stocks.exchange, but my wallet balance has been deducted. I share the same issue with you here. It has to do with the XUN deposit transaction I speak of above. stocks.exchange specific XUN wallet is still disabled. I think that its a thing with the exchange itself - still following through after their maintenance.

TIA!
Please see my responses in bold and note that I am not a XUN developer so those responses are only of the circumstances as I understand them to be - but they may not necessarily be wholly correct.

Hey thanks for the responses mate! Currently syncing the new wallet, and hoping to see my transactions on the GUI at least. Waiting for stocks.exchange to resolve things on their end as well. Cheers!

skerdilajd99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

No XUN on StocksExchange! I sent them when the problem happened and I dont have them anymore! Great!
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

Could you please wait, We are updating the exchange source and wallets will be open soon.

No XUN on StocksExchange! I sent them when the problem happened and I dont have them anymore! Great!

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Stumpy21

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

Hello! Is there any way to view the balances and transactions of a specific wallet on the block explorer? I always end up with a not found popup when I try it out. Don't know. Seems like the XUN team is testing a new block explorer.

Also, my two 4-day old deposits to stocks.exchange are still awaiting confirmation, despite there being new blocks already being found. I had a transaction of XUN deposit to the exchange and it went through and is already confirmed in my wallet. Did you delete the old blocks as instructed?

Lastly, another two transactions (that were sent the same day as the tx mentioned above) are not showing on stocks.exchange, but my wallet balance has been deducted. I share the same issue with you here. It has to do with the XUN deposit transaction I speak of above. stocks.exchange specific XUN wallet is still disabled. I think that its a thing with the exchange itself - still following through after their maintenance.

TIA!
Please see my responses in bold and note that I am not a XUN developer so those responses are only of the circumstances as I understand them to be - but they may not necessarily be wholly correct.

Hey thanks for the responses mate! Currently syncing the new wallet, and hoping to see my transactions on the GUI at least. Waiting for stocks.exchange to resolve things on their end as well. Cheers!

You are very welcome  Smiley

My stocks.exchange wallet is enabled again and even although the transaction I sent is not yet visible in my wallet for use, I do see it in Deposit History as PROCESSING. So I would expect that to be trade able rather soon.
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

I am looking to start mine, can somebody help me in this project, also how much we can make here per day suing 32 bit windows system?
I mined using coinpot for litecoin but nothing got so looking to start with this project, please answer me.

There isn't a 32 bit wallet out yet; just a 64 bit wallet: Windows 64bit CLI: https://ultranote.org/UltraNote-1.0.4-beta-WIN-X64-CLI.zip

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
Stumpy21

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

TIA!

You are very welcome  Smiley

My stocks.exchange wallet is enabled again and even although the transaction I sent is not yet visible in my wallet for use, I do see it in Deposit History as PROCESSING. So I would expect that to be trade able rather soon.

The coins have finished processing and are in my stocks.exchange XUN wallet. All good  Smiley
sebseb7

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

Can you please clarify.

Mainpool seems to has issues: http://pool.ultranote.org/ (no block in an hour), the other two pools still working ( http://xun.euminingpool.com/ , https://www.xunpool.party/ ) , it looks like they are in their own network.

Is the xun netowrk split in two? Which network is the exchange on, in the broken one that finds no block, or the network of the community pools that are still working?

wextel

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

>Is the xun netowrk split in two? Which network is the exchange on, in the broken one that finds no block, or the network of the community pools that are still working?

Look like that. Pool withdrawed my coins but i dont see it in my wallet. How to reload blockchain?
Stumpy21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

>Is the xun netowrk split in two? Which network is the exchange on, in the broken one that finds no block, or the network of the community pools that are still working?

Look like that. Pool withdrawed my coins but i dont see it in my wallet. How to reload blockchain?
Its all in the thread history.
Actually the official pool(s) and other synced ones (block 34776 as of this writing) that have more blocks found than those pools (eg. xun.euminingpool.com) that have not yet updated their network after the fork. Those pools still on the old network are now approx. 350 blocks behind. Just because the new network doesn't find a block for and hour doesn't mean its broken... its actually finding blocks faster than the old network has.

Blocks are moving, Please make sure to update your wallets to new version https://ultranote.org/UltraNote-1.0.4-beta-WIN-X64.zip

You need to remove old blocks from AppData folder and wallet will start syncing new blocks when you start it.

https://ultranote.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/blocks.png
ritmix

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

oficial pool doesn't work
Stumpy21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

Connected Miners: 224 would say otherwise. Sure the problem is with the pool and not elsewhere?
sebseb7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Actually the official pool(s) and other synced ones (block 34776 as of this writing) that have more blocks found than those pools (eg. xun.euminingpool.com) that have not yet updated their network after the fork. Those pools still on the old network are now approx. 350 blocks behind. Just because the new network doesn't find a block for and hour doesn't mean its broken... its actually finding blocks faster than the old network has.

" that have not yet updated their network after the fork"

because the fork is completely undocumented. The other pool cannot join the new network unless software gets released.

" its actually finding blocks faster than the old network has"

the old network ("xun-classic") seems to catch up as the new network has major problems again...

Looks like the "fix" is not working. I have not even tested it, because no network daemon released so far...
ritmix

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

Connected Miners: 224 would say otherwise. Sure the problem is with the pool and not elsewhere?
yeah.
http://d.radikal.ru/d37/1801/84/7c1c1c228004.jpg

This error from only one pool. I try 2 another rigs. Gpu and CPU miners... Everywhere the same error. I can mine all others coins and pools without problems on this hardware
sebseb7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

Sure the problem is with the pool and not elsewhere?

pool and network not found a block in an hour. That should never happen. Where is the "fix" ?
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

Sebseb go back to sleep. No updates for you. You said you are out. Why do I see your pool still running on the old network.

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: