Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine.  (Read 55819 times)
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

If it looks like a scam....if it smells like a scam......

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Nichop

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

To get the mining matching bonus you simply have to Mine XUN via one of the Official Pool. It does not matter if you are CPU mining or GPU Mining.
You Just got to mine XUN and in due time we will give you instructions on how to claim your coins.
Your mining will be matched up to 1K coins.
If you think its not something you are interested in you are humbly invited to stay away. No one is forcing you to mine. Its all up to you.
Your resources your choice. I dont see any reason for your unfounded claims about Scams etc. If you think its a scam stay away for your own sake.
Those who want to participate you are most welcome
Thank you
Nichop

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

If you have concerns please join the Discord channel of XUN and team or the community will be more than happy to help you.
It is very funny how people are willing to do unfounded claims based on stuffs they read or BS people spread around.
fools will be fools, trolls will be trolls and haters will always hate.

Chose your side and chose wisely.

Also we never claimed going to make people rich... XUN is to give a fair chance to everyone to get access to Digital Assets. If you think XUN will make you rich you already took a very bad start and are at the wrong place. XUN do not claim to the moon or other BS cryptos keep claiming so please do your homework right next time.

If you are smart enough to make your own opinion please join XUN on Discord and lets talk:
https://discord.gg/y9dStUt
cheers
ne0x86

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

I tried to delete app roaming data and still cant send xun to stocks exchange

any idea? thx
Nichop

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

I tried to delete app roaming data and still cant send xun to stocks exchange

any idea? thx

Join Discord they will help you. Cheers
FallNAngel

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

To get the mining matching bonus you simply have to Mine XUN via one of the Official Pool. It does not matter if you are CPU mining or GPU Mining.

Great... but do you have to use the GUI wallet or can you use whatever miner you like?  If it can be whatever we want, why is Desp saying it has to be the wallet?  If it has to be the wallet, why wasn't that stated to begin with?

You Just got to mine XUN and in due time we will give you instructions on how to claim your coins.

How to claim the coins?  The official notice doesn't say we have to do something, just that they'll be sent to us.

I dont see any reason for your unfounded claims about Scams etc.

Really?  You can't think of any reason at all why people are becoming more skeptical?

If you are smart enough to make your own opinion please join XUN on Discord and lets talk:

Just because I (along with others) are beginning to share the same opinion, doesn't mean our opinion isn't our own.  Attempting to insult our intelligence isn't helping either.
ban1

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

One more day,  one more nicehash. for 3 days - 0 result with block it. Shocked
Are you dealing with it or just make the illusion of work?
Stumpy21

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

Great... but do you have to use the GUI wallet or can you use whatever miner you like?  If it can be whatever we want, why is Desp saying it has to be the wallet?  If it has to be the wallet, why wasn't that stated to begin with?

How to claim the coins?  The official notice doesn't say we have to do something, just that they'll be sent to us.

I dont see any reason for your unfounded claims about Scams etc.

Really?  You can't think of any reason at all why people are becoming more skeptical?

Just because I (along with others) are beginning to share the same opinion, doesn't mean our opinion isn't our own.  Attempting to insult our intelligence isn't helping either.
Nitpick much? You are being offered something for free but you choose to disect every word uttered and negate the efforts being made by giving merit to knee-jerk meaningless comments such as "If it looks like a scam....if it smells like a scam......" Being skeptical and calling something a scam is quite different. Innocent until proven guilty. Skeptisism offers a healthy analysis of the situation yet keeping an open mind whilst calling a scam is passing judgement and condemnation. Different.
With that logic I can say about anybody that "if he looks like a retard... if he sounds like a retard..." Would you then say that person is a retard based just on those shallow indications? I doubt it. Then we are in agreement.

Dont get me wrong. There are things happening in the past week or two that have made me skeptical as well. But those are more regarding the attacks being made to the blockchain and the malicious selfish intent of those attackers. Im skeptical on how long it will take the devs to fully mitigate the vulnerabilities but I do believe that it is just a question of time (I admit at also being impatient though).
I am NOT skeptical about the good intent of the bounty. I am not skeptical about the dev good intent of making the coin a long term success.

And I would never in my dreams be arrogant to such an extent so as to feel entitled by calling a giveaway a scam. No matter the clumsiness of the wording.
Stumpy21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

If you don't believe me its just a clone of a broken coin check :

XRY thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046563.msg20390084#msg20390084

https://i.imgur.com/q6LfQrc.png

Same wallet : https://imgur.com/a/kiFvl . You wont have this coin fixed. Take it as it is, mess with it, get daily headaches if you want to mine or just move on to other coins as desp dev said.

They don't really care and did no updates since release!

If you are losing with us we are sorry. Go ahead find the next coin.
Because the wallet has the same interface doesn't mean the complete coin is a copy. I'n not 100% sure but i believe that this is just QT wallet. Its being used by a ton of different coins. Your accusation is complete false if you ask me. Unless you can share some more information why you believe this is just a copy. 

I completely agree. XDN has the same wallet as well. I think cdrx just comes out of the woodwork when there is a wave of negativity and tries to add vaporous vague value and merit of some kind of something to justify his claims. I have dismissed him as a troll.
SkrillX

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

You're missing the point entirely @ritmix. Most average computer users cannot mine using claymore or XMRig. The GUI wallet was designed to simplify mining and bring mining to everyone.

XUN is designed for mass adoption and will achieve it.

If you don't like the campaign then don't take part, don't come here whinging.

In an earlier article explaining the role of UltraNotes genesis coins (https://ultranote.org/blog/ultranote-genesis-coins/), you'll have read that we plan to distribute coins
through bounty campaigns, amongst other purposes.

The latest campaign to benefit XUN followers is the XUN Mining Matching and it runs from 11th January to 18th January 2018 - you can earn up to 1000 XUN per mining address!

There are a number of requirements that you must meet in order to qualify, you must:
Download the GUI wallet from https://ultranote.org/
Mine non-stop from 11th January to 18th January 2018
Mine through the community ports within the GUI wallet (alpha, beta or delta)

The XUN dev team will match your mining rewards up to a total of 1000 XUN per wallet address. So, if you mine 240 XUN, your mining matching bounty will be 240 XUN or if you mine 700 XUN, your bonus will be 700 XUN and so on, all the way up to 1000 XUN.

Payments will be made directly to your GUI wallet in the days following the end of the bounty campaign.
So, let all of your friends and family know about this and get them into mining too. They don't need super computers or huge mining rigs, that's not what UltraNote is about.

We aim to make mining as accessible as we can for as many people as we can.
If you have any questions, please join in our discord community
pretty pointless mine it with GUI. With i7 cpu it have 150h\s. But in Claymore or XMRig miners it have 300+h/s. If i mine 240 XUN in GUI and recieve bounty, it should be profit like im mine in XMRig all the time..
sebseb7

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

attacks being made to the blockchain and the malicious selfish intent of those attackers.

Thats a dog-ate-my-homework excuse. There are no attacks.
sebseb7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

Most average computer users cannot mine using claymore or XMRig.

everyone can use stack xmr or XMrig. gives way better output.

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases

https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/releases
SkrillX

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

No Seb, not everyone understands how to use claymore, stack XMR or XMRig. Everyone means every single person worldwide. This is untrue hyperbole and yet again, you're the author of such a statement, as you have been throughout this entire string. 

Most average computer users cannot mine using claymore or XMRig.

everyone can use stack xmr or XMrig. gives way better output.

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases

https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/releases
sebseb7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

No Seb, not everyone understands how to use. Everyone means every single person worldwide. This is untrue.

there is enough youtube videos how to use it.
SkrillX

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

That still doesn't mean everyone can use it.
Stumpy21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

attacks being made to the blockchain and the malicious selfish intent of those attackers.

Thats a dog-ate-my-homework excuse. There are no attacks.
How come you are unignored now? Oh well.. whats done is done and I saw your post now so I guess I will respond.
I don't care what you think. I don't care what your semantics are. I don't care what you call attacks or not or what you think is an excuse or not. As far as I am concerned, you have no credibility and you do what you do for your own selfish shortsighted gain with no care for others on the network. Say what you will. You have said much (a lot of which has been contradictory given enough time)... but your actions speak much louder.
Fell free to respond to this but know this: Your response will go unanswered (even if I may be unfortunate enough to read your waste of letters and monitor space again). I am not a dev and I have no obligation to humour you or your childish antics.
sebseb7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

your own selfish shortsighted gain with no care for others on the network. Say what you will. You have said much (a lot of which has been contradictory given enough time)... but your actions speak much louder.

My actions? "selfish shortsighted gain"? I operate a lifetime zero fee pool.

Let that sink in.

Where is my gain?

I am not a dev

So why do you speak of "attacks" when you don't even know?
Stumpy21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

That still doesn't mean everyone can use it.
No Skrill... he just assumes that everyone sees and understands his world view and his view is the only correct one. All people are so tech savvy to configure CLI miners by just viewing youtube vids. The concept of someone being happy enough to just download a wallet and mine (or even valuing simplicity as a major feature) is apparently beyond his comprehension.
SkrillX

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

Your gain is in not paying your miners their full shares, such as the miner who came to us today asking why they hadn't been paid for their shares.

I'll get some screenshots to demonstrate.

I'll be back later though as I have important things to do, like boiling my hand for instance.

your own selfish shortsighted gain with no care for others on the network. Say what you will. You have said much (a lot of which has been contradictory given enough time)... but your actions speak much louder.

My actions? "selfish shortsighted gain"? I operate a lifetime zero fee pool.

Let that sink in.

Where is my gain?

I am not a dev

So why do you speak of "attacks" when you don't even know?
sebseb7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Your gain is in not paying your miners their full shares, such as the miner who came to us today asking why they hadn't been paid for their shares.

I'll get some screenshots to demonstrate.

I'll be back later though as I have important things to do, like boiling my hand for instance.

bringt it on. should be easy to prove.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: