Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USELESS HEATER : ANTMINER D3 , WHAT IS NEXT ?  (Read 12002 times)
oddity2505

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:33:16 PM

Tell my about this BASIC research. What can you research without knowing the most important part of the equation - the new hashing power introduced to the network? So far there are over 35 000 D3's running. The picture would be very different if there were 10 000. You could not known that in august!
It was also impossible to predict how the market would react at the increased difficulty. Dash price could have followed the net hashrate how it was doing in August.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcan (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:58:26 PM

"you shouldnt buy   Smiley Don't blame other for your mistakes. buy the 1st or 2nd bacth maximum, at REAL price or die
So people still buying s9 or l3+ and they are still profitable, your logic is wrong, people bought d3 because of bitmain's previous strategy.
But now BITMAIN = SCAMMER
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:52:31 PM

Tell my about this BASIC research. What can you research without knowing the most important part of the equation - the new hashing power introduced to the network? So far there are over 35 000 D3's running. The picture would be very different if there were 10 000. You could not known that in august!
It was also impossible to predict how the market would react at the increased difficulty. Dash price could have followed the net hashrate how it was doing in August.

Hashrate always follows price, not the other way around. Takes a bit to sink in, for me at first as well Wink
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:21:38 PM

If I had a D3 and wasn't making any profit on Dash, I would start mining Altcoins with X11 algo.

Perfect time to start diversifying to other x11 coins.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:39:15 PM

I don't know why people are getting angry at Bitmain for delivering them bricks when they aren't realising that it's a risk in the first place and people say this all the time. Or I'm just dumb and mining is always 100% profitable 100% of the time. Nobody can predict the future, just because the L3 was successful doesn't mean the D3 would be as well. It's a good learning experience more than anything, too many people think mining is riskless nowadays.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:07:01 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 01:19:16 AM by Vann

Bitmain sells specialized mining hardware. They never made claims regarding the profitability of the hardware they sell. That's up to YOU to decide based on your OWN due diligence and circumstances before you choose to invest in a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE venture such as ASIC mining. Bitmain never twisted anybody's arm or told you you should buy it. You made that decision on your own, apparently based on just the foolish assumption that just because the other ASIC miners Bitamin sells are currently profitable, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the miner you ordered. Doing even some basic research regarding the coin you were  planning to mine, you would have realized you were taking a big risk and now you are paying the cost for YOUR poor decision. You have NOTHING to complain about.

mcan (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:22:53 AM

Bitmain sells specialized mining hardware. They never made claims regarding the profitability of the hardware they sell. That's up to YOU to decide based on your OWN due diligence and circumstances before you choose to invest in a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE venture such as ASIC mining. Bitmain never twisted anybody's arm or told you you should buy it. You made that decision on your own, apparently based on just the foolish assumption that just because the other ASIC miners Bitamin sells are currently profitable, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the miner you ordered. Doing even some basic research regarding the coin you were  planning to mine, you would have realized you were taking a big risk and now you are paying the cost for YOUR poor decision. You have NOTHING to complain about.

Bullshit, because they wont sell any d3 units anymore ? 5 years old kids knows if there is no profit nobody will buy.
This is directly related  how many unith that bitmain sold , you you can not say your decision or blabla .
GbrilliantQ

Activity: 189

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:44:33 AM

I'm waiting on 8... lol rip. I should of bought more S9's.  Oh well I guess.  Can buy D3's cheap on ebay now. S9's are now the new D3's on ebay. Flipped it.
Vann

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:21:45 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 08:35:03 AM by Vann

Bitmain sells specialized mining hardware. They never made claims regarding the profitability of the hardware they sell. That's up to YOU to decide based on your OWN due diligence and circumstances before you choose to invest in a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE venture such as ASIC mining. Bitmain never twisted anybody's arm or told you you should buy it. You made that decision on your own, apparently based on just the foolish assumption that just because the other ASIC miners Bitamin sells are currently profitable, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the miner you ordered. Doing even some basic research regarding the coin you were  planning to mine, you would have realized you were taking a big risk and now you are paying the cost for YOUR poor decision. You have NOTHING to complain about.

Bullshit, because they wont sell any d3 units anymore ? 5 years old kids knows if there is no profit nobody will buy.
This is directly related  how many unith that bitmain sold , you you can not say your decision or blabla .

Bitmain can choose to run their company as they see fit. The fact of the matter is, it is YOUR decision to determine if the unit fits your needs. By purchasing from Bitmain, you AGREED to those terms.

The products on our Site are intended for personal, not commercial or business use, unless otherwise indicated. As such, you assume the risk when purchasing products for a commercial or business use or application.

https://shop.bitmain.com/serviceRule.htm

You also don't want to accept that ASIC mining is a highly speculative venture and it's not at all uncommon for units to be completley unprofitable within months of their release as new and better models come out. By purchasing specialized mining hardawre that has a single purpose, that is a risk YOU take.
mcan (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:35:54 AM

Bitmain sells specialized mining hardware. They never made claims regarding the profitability of the hardware they sell. That's up to YOU to decide based on your OWN due diligence and circumstances before you choose to invest in a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE venture such as ASIC mining. Bitmain never twisted anybody's arm or told you you should buy it. You made that decision on your own, apparently based on just the foolish assumption that just because the other ASIC miners Bitamin sells are currently profitable, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the miner you ordered. Doing even some basic research regarding the coin you were  planning to mine, you would have realized you were taking a big risk and now you are paying the cost for YOUR poor decision. You have NOTHING to complain about.

This is directly related  how many unith that bitmain sold , you you can not say your decision or blabla .

Bitmain can choose to run their company as they see fit. The fact of the matter is, it is YOUR decision to determine if the unit fits your needs. By purchaing from Bitmain you AGREED to those terms.

The products on our Site are intended for personal, not commercial or business use, unless otherwise indicated. As such, you assume the risk when purchasing products for a commercial or business use or application.

https://shop.bitmain.com/serviceRule.htm

You also don't want to accept that ASIC mining is a highly speculative venture and it's not at all uncommon for units to be completley unprofitable within months of their release as new and better models come out. By purchasing specialized mining hardawre that has a single purpose, that is a risk YOU take.

How much do you take from BITMAIN to produce these bullshits ? Miner needs to make profit to validate transactions? dont you know about this ? 5 years old kids know this . so stop scamming and if you and your scammers sell brandnew miner it should be profitable. This is why they dont sell s5,s7 anymore. This is why avalon or other lost the battle, otherwise they should still continue to sell their bricks. But your company BITMAIN fooled people by using their previous reputation.and they can do something about this issue other than creating such bullshit messages.
Vann

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:01:19 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 09:17:51 AM by Vann

I suggest you take your own advice. That fact is the D3 is currently profitable even at 17 GH/s 0.20 cents/kW

https://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dash-mining-calculator/?h=17000&p=1200.00&pc=0.20&pf=3&d=27672778.88251280&r=1.80147602&er=0.04039762&btcer=7401.15170000&hc=0.00

It's not Bitmain's fault your lack of research and understanding led you to believe it would be more profitable, even though you were not ordering once of the first batches.
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:58:04 AM

Hehe, new batch of L3+ opens today.
Profitability till Xmas - buck a day. Smiley

Kidding - it is still holding its ground much better than D3

_
Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

It was more than obviously what will happen to x11 with all that new mining devices from bitmain, ibelink, innosilicon and the rest...it was 1+1 to know what will be the outcome of this...i sticked to the L3+ and now selling them...pure greed through all those calculators...ppl set off their brains...like u blame the seller of gold shuffels u find no gold....the shuffel sellers and the first on the train made the most profits...no its game over...i am not sry for the ppl who burned their money on these maschines...dont blame Bitmain blame yourself!!!
baga105

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

But if the price will go up, you will be so happy that you bought your D3 Antminer and you will be telling everybody that they should do the same.. Wink

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:04:07 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 12:26:00 PM by d57heinz

What I see is a company who figured out a way around ico ban.  Create miner only accept coin in same currency as it can mine,  pump price with your profits from miner sales, flood market with useless heater. Mine with customers machines for the first three months getting all the profit that the customer should have gotten. Then ship machine and dump all your coins so that it’s not profitable to run said machine.  Seems bitmain has it pretty well figured out.  Yes this is bitmain fault.  They fucked us again and again

BR

It’s moreless a Ponzi.  Complicated but one nonetheless

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

How much do you want to sell me your D3s for? I am interested...I wonder how much they will go for. Undecided

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RfBTC

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:30:31 PM

Profit in D3 will recover when Dash and other x11 coins.... goes price up!,  meantime gross of the market is over BTC.... once BTC become bearish market,  alts coins will goes bullish....... DASH  at 2000 $ per coin,  reward will recover 50$ / day.  The price must burst up like hell
mcan (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:09:28 PM

I suggest you take your own advice. That fact is the D3 is currently profitable even at 17 GH/s 0.20 cents/kW

https://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dash-mining-calculator/?h=17000&p=1200.00&pc=0.20&pf=3&d=27672778.88251280&r=1.80147602&er=0.04039762&btcer=7401.15170000&hc=0.00

It's not Bitmain's fault your lack of research and understanding led you to believe it would be more profitable, even though you were not ordering once of the first batches.

Would you like to buy MY one of ANTDRIER D3 ? OF COURSE NO HA ? BECAUSE you have only trolling here , no body will invest 2000usd for any device brings 20usd per month.
BITMAIN gives 180days warranty so this unit can not make 2000usd in his lifetime. This is totally loss. Not related with lack of research.

Simple question do you have anyminer?
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

What I see is a company who figured out a way around ico ban.  Create miner only accept coin in same currency as it can mine,  pump price with your profits from miner sales, flood market with useless heater. Mine with customers machines for the first three months getting all the profit that the customer should have gotten. Then ship machine and dump all your coins so that it’s not profitable to run said machine.  Seems bitmain has it pretty well figured out.  Yes this is bitmain fault.  They fucked us again and again

BR

It’s moreless a Ponzi.  Complicated but one nonetheless

Why are you buying there machines then? If u want to take Bitmains power then dont buy there...but greedyness is everywhere...some folks will always support evil Bitmain! Its really time for some competitioners!
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:21:54 PM

Profit in D3 will recover when Dash and other x11 coins.... goes price up!,  meantime gross of the market is over BTC.... once BTC become bearish market,  alts coins will goes bullish....... DASH  at 2000 $ per coin,  reward will recover 50$ / day.  The price must burst up like hell

pure speculation...i will never see dash at 2000$ sry
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: