Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy way to explain and teach Bitcoin  (Read 3407 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

The easiest way to explain and teach about bitcoin is to give a simple but efficient introduction on its history. It's very important to establish the interest first and let the person know that Bitcoin is something of value and can be converted into money.

Should cultivate good intentions from people who are eager to learn about Bitcoin's benefits.
the easiest way to understand bitcoin is to watch a documentary film called the raise of bitcoin. you can also deepen the science, and the development of bitcoin from some articles spread on the internet, and you can also look it up in this forum. nowadays, it's very easy to learn, or teach bitcoin to our close friends.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

An easy way to explain and teach Bitcoin is, I have my own way. I only explain about bitcoin and its benefits and besides I will show him the proof of my transaction or my income that I get. and after that I'm sure that person will be interested after seeing the evidence and in the end he will ask me to keep teaching it again and with the spirit to earn income from bitcoin which I think is quite promising. and I also provide info to try to learn alone by searching for information through google or others. and the way I succeed because people will be interested if they see evidence or results that have been in can. My way is simple but promising

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
amaha cris

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:54:52 AM

I have tried to tell my son about bitcoin. He is 9 but he didn't seem interested so he didn't understand anything. I am going to wait few more years
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

Its not possible to explain bitcoin in one comment.
Yea i can give you some idea about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a crypto currency and its available only in digital form there is no hard form of bitcoin is present.
While teaching about bitcoin is easy but some long and practical process also. You can start to new bies about giving task of reading about bitcoin after getting some knowldge about bitcoin then you need to give some questions about bitcoin and then slowly you can remove their confusion.
dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

The easiest way to explain and teach about bitcoin is to give a simple but efficient introduction on its history. It's very important to establish the interest first and let the person know that Bitcoin is something of value and can be converted into money.

Well I think it depends on whose you're gonna teach. With the young adults nowadays, the fact that they are very techie and is very much exposed on the internet and social media, they are more likely to learn fast. You just give them a brief overview of the basics, the things that will caught their interest and surely this will boost their eagerness to explore more about Bitcoin.
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

i think almost all the people in the world are already know how to use the basics of internet such as moving the mouse and toggling the browser to open it and make use of it. teaching them to mine ,work or trade isnt really the basics of bitcoin anymore therfor i think your methods arent going to work , you should rather teach them simple ways such as how to create their bitcoin wallet and finding their own bitcoin address or recieveing and also for sending ,etc and so on.
Bananakievua

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

This is a phenomenal currency, no one could have thought that it would come out, I remember in 2009 it seemed to me that it was a joke, when people bought bitcoin I thought it was another MMM pyramid but how we all were mistaken, how still this world is changeable and ubiquitous,
we live in an era of change when the speed of innovation is moving at such a rate that we do not follow it people of a new era and it's even creepy, since it is impossible to predict what will happen in a year or half a year
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

I will simply say, Easy way to explain or touch bitcoin is simple based on the understanding capability of the users. Bitcoin being a very new platform and technology oriented operational system it is not that easily understandable. Giving an basic explanation and let them explore of their own which seems to be the best way of teaching in my opinion
I think one the best way to learn about the bitcoin and cryptocurrency is this forum. It will provide every thing about it by the question asked by different members of this forum. Through this forum you will most likely be easy to understand and understand. what is bicoin, what are the weaknesses and advantages. especially if we explain it while having the make and manage bitcoinnya directly automatically may be immediately understand quickly.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

following the discussion of the diforum will easily find out the way and explain about the bitcoin and can we teach to others about bitcoin.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

[https://medium.com/bitcoins-digital-currency/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-a-7-year-old-a9a8c094feaf]
How to Explain Bitcoin to a 7-Year-Old
I’ve been explaining how Bitcoins work since 2010. Here is the simplest analogy I’ve discovered that explains transactions, anonymity, and coin production.

There’s a room that anyone can access. The room has security cameras that anyone can view, and every second of recorded footage is available online forever.

The room is filled with indestructible piggy banks made of transparent plastic. Naturally, these piggy banks have coin slots, and everyone can see which coins are in which piggy bank. These piggy banks can never leave the room.

Each person has a key that can open their piggy bank. Let’s say I want to buy a pair of alpaca socks, and you want to sell them.

First, you tell me which piggy bank is yours. Then, I walk into the room with a ski mask on. Anyone in the world can see me on the security cameras, but not my face.

Next, I unlock my piggy bank, take some coins out, then put them into your locked piggy bank. I leave the room.

Now, everyone in the world knows that your piggy bank has coins that were previously in my piggy bank. This is the case with every transaction, so everyone knows the history of every coin.

“So where do the coins come from? How did it start? Who got the first coins?”

There’s a robot in the room that runs lotteries. Every so often, this robot randomly chooses a piggy bank in the room, and puts 50 coins in it. When it first started, there weren’t many piggy banks in the room since nobody knew about it. Back then, it was easy to win the lottery. Today, there are millions of piggy banks in the room, so your odds aren’t very good.

“Ok, couldn’t someone make their own fake coins?”

No, because everyone has records of every coin in the room, and they know when the robot hands new coins out. If a fraud were to put fake coins into his own piggy bank, everyone would know that those coins were never handed out by the robot, and wouldn’t accept them.

“Who made the robot..?”

Supposedly it was a super genius Japanese man named Satoshi Nakamoto, but nobody knows for certain. Since the security camera footage is available from 2009, we can see that the robot was putting coins into a piggy bank since day 1. We assume it’s Satoshi, but that’s about all we know.

“… Crazy.”
From Tony Diepenbrock IV on medium.

Or you can also watch this excellent video:
bitcoin 101: https://youtu.be/Bhe61JaNFLU
[/quote]

It depends upon the ability of the kids, but many of 7 years old kids here in the Philippines are excited to go to school taking up grade 1 bringing a delicious food for vacant time but regarding to learned about bitcoin for their future? nothing! I don't know for other country but here is not yet applicable even in high school student doesn't learned anything.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

For me the easiest way to teach about Bitcoin is to give them an example to what level of understanding they could possibly understand when you explain it to them. Kids nowadays are smart and can understand easily maybe because of the power of social media. For a 7 year old, you can make them understand and teach them Bitcoin like buying candies on some store.

That's right. In order for you to teach a 7 year old kid about bitcoin, you should explain it in a very interesting way. Children nowadays are more on technology so you can use it in teaching your child about bitcoin.You must have patience in dealing with these because you need to caught their attention for them to listen to you when explaining these things. They will easily understand bitcoin once you have show everything about bitcoin.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

The best way I can recommend to teach bitcoin is
1. Go online and read about bitcoin
2. Join bitcoin forum where in we know and ask what we don't understand. This is the medium of my own major knowledge about bitcoin. In process of increasing your post you learn more.
3. Get applications about bitcoin, bitcoin news on your electronic device.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

I think it's very important to learn kids that trading bitcoin is risky. Focus on teaching your kids the fundamentals of money management, debt avoidance, and personality financial responsibility
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

I will simply say, Easy way to explain or touch bitcoin is simple based on the understanding capability of the users. Bitcoin being a very new platform and technology oriented operational system it is not that easily understandable. Giving an basic explanation and let them explore of their own which seems to be the best way of teaching in my opinion
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

[https://medium.com/bitcoins-digital-currency/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-a-7-year-old-a9a8c094feaf]
I’ve been explaining how Bitcoins work since 2010. Here is the simplest analogy I’ve discovered that explains transactions, anonymity, and coin production.

There’s a room that anyone can access. The room has security cameras that anyone can view, and every second of recorded footage is available online forever.

The room is filled with indestructible piggy banks made of transparent plastic. Naturally, these piggy banks have coin slots, and everyone can see which coins are in which piggy bank. These piggy banks can never leave the room.

Each person has a key that can open their piggy bank. Let’s say I want to buy a pair of alpaca socks, and you want to sell them.

First, you tell me which piggy bank is yours. Then, I walk into the room with a ski mask on. Anyone in the world can see me on the security cameras, but not my face.

Next, I unlock my piggy bank, take some coins out, then put them into your locked piggy bank. I leave the room.

Now, everyone in the world knows that your piggy bank has coins that were previously in my piggy bank. This is the case with every transaction, so everyone knows the history of every coin.

There’s a robot in the room that runs lotteries. Every so often, this robot randomly chooses a piggy bank in the room, and puts 50 coins in it. When it first started, there weren’t many piggy banks in the room since nobody knew about it. Back then, it was easy to win the lottery. Today, there are millions of piggy banks in the room, so your odds aren’t very good.

No, because everyone has records of every coin in the room, and they know when the robot hands new coins out. If a fraud were to put fake coins into his own piggy bank, everyone would know that those coins were never handed out by the robot, and wouldn’t accept them.

“Who made the robot..?”

Supposedly it was a super genius Japanese man named Satoshi Nakamoto, but nobody knows for certain. Since the security camera footage is available from 2009, we can see that the robot was putting coins into a piggy bank since day 1. We assume it’s Satoshi, but that’s about all we know.

“… Crazy.”

[/quote]
It depends, in the age of 7 years old all it thinks is to play, not to earn because all their needs and wants are depends to its parents. I think the easiest way to explain and to teach a child about bitcoin is by showing him step by step and give him a video that is all about bitcoin to give him more intention to learn.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. The way of explaining Bitcoin is changes according to age and experience factor of a person or community. Explain about Bitcoin to the teenagers is little bit difficult then adults. Because they didn't  know completely about economic factors related to Bitcoin. Easy way to explain them about bitcoin is video learning. People are love to watch videos. If we made such type videos for them then they will surely get benefits from it. And they can watch those on their own free time. We can arrange Bitcoin campaign for better understanding and for built a good relation between Bitcoin and people  Smiley
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

“Who made the robot..?”

“… Crazy.”

[/quote]
In my own personal opinion, i think it will be very difficult for us to explain bitcoin to a 7 year old child because it still do not have any interest to earn money, it still depends to its parents to provide its needs. So i think the easiest way to explain and to teach children about bitcoin is to watch them an animation about bitcoin in youtube for them to caught their attention to learn about bitcoin.
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

You should use words that are common to them or explain each word that is complicated for them. And you can also use videos, there are many videos on youtube that will help to explain what is bitcoin.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

If he is interested in bitcoin and block chain technology, your explanation will be very effective. If a person doesn't know bitcoin, the most direct way to direct him is to show him your bitcoin wallet.
Tasya04

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

For myself, I believe that the easiest way to get someone to pay attention is when I introduce bitcoin to a friend of mine. Then I begin to explain basic rules and information such as bitcoin values ​​and bitcoin usage. It all becomes easy if he wants to really learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: