Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:17:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  (Read 2747 times)
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:30:09 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin

You mean to say that BTC can become Global currency...RIGHT!!!
I think BTC is on the way to be Global currency. Growing popularity of BTC on world level proves that it is PEOPLE's currency. Unlike FIAT, it is free from exchange hassles for international transactions and can easily be transfered to anyone, at any time, in any part of the world.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:46:45 PM

yes, it can happen, but right now we can not predict exactly when bitcoin becomes a currency to buy and sell, maybe 10 years into the future. but definitely now bitcoin is getting known by the world so that bitcoin could be the currency to buy and sell in the near future.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:15:20 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin
I believe it will not far from happening. But possible it only be an alternative currency, as USD is the main currency used in buy and sell transactions. At least if that time comes we have an options which one is most preferable to us. Knowing that bitcoin could never replace USD as global currency used just because of bitcoin price stability in the market.
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:21:23 AM

clear friend, but first for that to happen you have to overcome several obstacles, remember that many governments do not want a currency they can not control, perhaps in a few years many countries accept it as a means of payment and other countries do not.
shahinurit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:41:37 AM

At present,bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in this world. it's depends large amount of people.it's transfer is so cheap and secure.i guess today and tomorrow it is first world currency for buy  and sell.   
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:06:07 AM

I think bitcoin have a big potential became global currency.. bitcoin users in the world more continue to increase, more and more countries are accept bitcoin, it Will happen to became global currency, we just wait the time..
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:29:21 AM

I know it will happen in future. If you analysis present, you can predict the future. And I can predict the future that bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy & sell.
I think we should invest in bitcoin & see what happen. We don't know how much time it will take.But we have wait to see the future.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:18:25 AM

Can't understand what do you mean. If you buy bitcoin you have to pay $ or other currency and if you sell bitcoin you have to do same. Wait, do you mean that most valuable exchanges will be made for buying and selling bitcoin? That sounds very logical because price and popularity increases too at the same time + everyday mined more bitcoin + halving which will skyrocket price. Amazing.

These Ph newbies with little or no English training are just not helping the forum with decent discussions/post and are just opening up meaningless threads and spamming around because of what they will earn in their coins.ph wallets.

I don't support this kind of post too, questions with nonsense content and answerable by common sense. Hoping for the upcoming new members of this forum to be a "think before you post" generation. If they can just look around and read meaningful threads first before posting stuff, then the conversations here would not be so thrashy.

[
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:36:45 AM

For this, all could be this opportunity may also happen but not sure can be bought and sold
kimochidesh

Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:07:38 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 11:39:50 AM by kimochidesh

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin

You mean to say that BTC can become Global currency...RIGHT!!!
I think BTC is on the way to be Global currency. Growing popularity of BTC on world level proves that it is PEOPLE's currency. Unlike FIAT, it is free from exchange hassles for international transactions and can easily be transfered to anyone, at any time, in any part of the world.

BTC is quite convenient for international transactions coz of low transfer fees and globally accepted as 1 unit(that is no need to exchange). Often people have to pay up to 10% of transaction amount (as transaction fee and exchange rate) to make an international payment which is very high as compare to BTC transaction fees.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:21:57 PM

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this, but the USD has already become a de-facto global currency because almost everyone accepts it, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who did not want to have USD as a seller, but that's just because it's a lot easier to tax people and not have anyone revolt against you for controlling your nation and having the standard geographical distances between the two locations. Hell, they even said this in Skyrim, if you've ever played that.

Bitcoin might be the second, but it likely won't be accepted for a long, long time to come.
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:55 PM

With the way bitcoin is growing in global prominence, there is a possibility that it would be adopted as a world currency. All that is needed is to build a serious structure around the cryptocurrency and to also create some kind of regulatory framework. Bitcoin is virtual in Nature and could be easily adopted as world currency.

Well, I'm not that sceptical about building serious structure or creating regulatory frame work around cryptocurrency for its world currency adoption. But it must be emphatically borne in mind that the fiat currency  anonymity makes it decentralized by any Government or organisation. Hence, its uniqueness is to individual or cooperate members strongly believing in it that understands its features and trades in it probably at variuos available exchanges. However, Bitcoin is ever leading in cryptocurrency that the world majority shall soon accept it for its fast growing trend in the wold abstract currency.
zolfa

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:15:14 PM

yes, I think it can happen, even the next few years I predict that bitcoin will be the world currency. I know why some countries still do not legalize bitcoin, which is why they are worried that the state currency is threatened and not in use and move on to bitcoin.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:40:42 PM
Merited by fmasta (2)

If not the first, then the main thing is for sure. Bitcoin - it's very convenient, fast, profitable, these are the main advantages, thanks to which bitcoin will reach the main positions in the world. In addition, already quite a large number of people have bitcoin and with each of us we are becoming more and we will not keep forever the bitcoins in our wallets, which means that we will pay for purchases and earn money in bitcoins.
Jurski

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:46:40 PM

Too early to tell
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:21:25 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 09:10:29 PM by betMaster

Bitcoin is now the most used cryptocurrency around the world by internet users and soon will be the most used currency. It is now the talk of the world after beating it record and reached 7300$. Now international sites like Amazon are starting to integrate bitcoin as a way of payment. It is a step ahead in improving the world economy by increasing the number of crypto currency transactions and payments.
It will become soon the first option as payment for online shoppers since it is getting more popular.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:14:03 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular, reliable and valuable cryptocurrency for now, also the most acceptable cryptocurrency. So if buying and selling with cryptocurrency will start, I think bitcoin is the starting point.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:20:45 PM

With the way bitcoin is growing in global prominence, there is a possibility that it would be adopted as a world currency. All that is needed is to build a serious structure around the cryptocurrency and to also create some kind of regulatory framework. Bitcoin is virtual in Nature and could be easily adopted as world currency.
The way Bitcoin is growing in global it would become the first country of the world which can sell and buy. Due to Bitcoin’s incomparable Bitcoin becomes the world’s No.1 currency. Which is decentralized digital currency, the control of exchange is in your hands.  No other person or party involve in it. You don’t need to pay any tax or any other fee during Bitcoin’s transactions.
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

No, I can not accept that Bitcoin can be the first currency in the world to purchase. Because there are many more coins on Bitcoin such as, There are precious coins like gold coins, silver coins, British pounds and US dollars. These coins are recognized in all countries of the world. I think Bitcoin may be the next place. But yes, maybe a bit of time might be bitten by them.
total.room

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

Dalam prediksi saya itu akan terjadi dari satu tahun ke depan,bitcoint akan menjadi mata uang dunia,karna bitcoin sudah sebagai mata uang cryptocurrency yang paling terpopuler di dunia
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: