Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  (Read 2747 times)
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin

Of course this will be a good buy and sell when it's time because it's a good way to do it and no scams you can not scam here and it's great if you invest in bitcoin.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

USD has done it for many years, so bitcoin wont be the first currency the worlds use for any transactions. And i dont think bitcoin will catch up in a near time, as there are many countries has banned it for being used in any transactions to protect their main currencies
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

I think you meant first digital currency. ! Some stores, universities, companies has started accepting payment with Bitcoin and also paying salaries with it. So its nothing new, the only thing that is left is just general adoption which will come very soon.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

As of now, we don't have even 10% of the global population using Bitcoin so I am optimistic about the growth of crypto industry down the road. Bitcoin is already a global currency which is used in almost every country in the world but we don't have Crypto friendly market environment as of now so the things are limited to speculation activities but soon the situation will improve and we will see that we will able to use Bitcoin and other good cryptocurrencies out there to buy and sell goods as well as services.
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

I think that bitcoin will not be the main currency. Bitcoin technology is already very outdated. Most likely there will be a new, convenient cryptocurrency, which will replace bitcoin and all other coins. It will be a universal, high-tech and safe coin. I think that soon such a coin should appear.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

USD has done it for many years, so bitcoin wont be the first currency the worlds use for any transactions. And i dont think bitcoin will catch up in a near time, as there are many countries has banned it for being used in any transactions to protect their main currencies
More and more people are using their bitcoins for buying and selling already and when it’s accepted by a lot of retailers worldwide then I do that it’s going to be the most widely used currency.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin
Citizens already use and will use bitcoin to buy and sell goods and services. However, to say that this will be the most common and significant coin for the time being. Bitcoin does not fully fulfill the function of money. There are many coins that are already surpassing him in this. If bitcoin transactions do not happen almost instantaneously and if commission fees for the transaction are not very low, then it is unlikely that it will be the first among the crypto currency.

As for the states, here it is even more difficult. For them, the stability of coins will be very important. If bitcoin continues to show high volatility, states can switch to other forms of mutual settlements.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

Actually, I can't think bitcoin as a world currency. It is a huge thing you know, bitcoin will not be the world currency until all countries accept it. Bitcoin has negativity, too much, price volatility is another bad side of bitcoin.
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I think cryptocurrency is just getting started, will Bitcoin win out in the end, maybe not, but it has certainly paved the way and jumped a lot of hurdles, making it easier for other cryptocurrencies to be accepted as a form of payment and a trusted store of value. Good luck and be cautious, investing in something that does not physically exist and takes the internet and electricity to exist.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

This could be a real revolution in the financial world so that the results of blockchain and bitcoin can be the money of the future and also the popularity of Bitcoin trade into one of the world's bitcoin wonders is one of the most widely recognized crypto currency.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will become the only currency of the World, over time all local currencies will suck, world needs a new decentralized currency which will be bitcoin.
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

maybe so, because the bitcoin can change everything so real and it can be the number one pay tool.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

Personally, I have an opinion that Bitcoin can become a global crypto, we need time for this. In the world, everything will be like in these fantastic movies that we are now looking at the screens.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

I feel yes that bitcoin has that potential to be very great and I strongly feel that bitcoin has that potential that it will bring some revolutionary change in the world of economy. Bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency. Though bitcoin has been going through many ups and downs during last 4 months and many governments are also demotivating people not to use crypto currency but now the things started improving again and bitcoin is again getting back on its track and one day will be declared as a central currency world wide.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

maybe so, because the bitcoin can change everything so real and it can be the number one pay tool.
It is possible bitcoin becoming well known globally so it can happen. In the future it might so happen of more changes and development on bitcoin platform. It will brings good to the users so it is possible.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2556

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

In a quite long future yes, I believe it can actually become the first world currency, but it will take a lot of time, first of all we can't have all the whales we have right now, it's not evenly spread.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:19:27 AM

Bitcoins have had all the chances, but because its banned in some countries. And the state is not happy with bitcoin, as the state does not have the benefits and control. That's unlikely.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:44:03 AM

I think you meant first digital currency. ! Some stores, universities, companies has started accepting payment with Bitcoin and also paying salaries with it. So its nothing new, the only thing that is left is just general adoption which will come very soon.
It is very popular which make use it for today as payment, there is nothing new with that aside from getting acceptance in all countries. It happens to be the foundation of all crypto which make it as the first digital coin to use in transactions. And nothing can beat with it because it is more advantageous among other coins.

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

yes I think so because bitcoin is a currency that uses technological sophistication and progress of time in the end bitcoin will become a currency recognized by the whole country
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

yes I think so because bitcoin is a currency that uses technological sophistication and progress of time in the end bitcoin will become a currency recognized by the whole country
sometimes i think, like you, but sometimes, i understand, that BTC have not so much power to grow.
But ethereum have. So, anyway,cryptocurrency is a part of our life
After that, people can use BTC everywhere in the world!
it is really so much popular now!
I really hope, that BTC can be first currency without any countries fees.

Junior community manager
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: