Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  (Read 2747 times)
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:45:16 AM

If we see the situation and position of crypto world bitcoin is the most famous coin and is being used as a medium of exchange but the only thing which make obstacle in the way is different governments which are not allowing it working freely, it may be the first world currency for common transactions.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Elickjack

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

I also can not predict and confirm it. but most likely if bitcoin will have a bright future. and most likely one by one the country will join bitcoin .
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:14:45 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin

I think if there is a cryptocurrency accepted as a payment method, it is certainly the first bitcoin, crypto coin in the world, with a large number of communities, totally decentralized. However, that will not happen right now, we have to wait for the next few years
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

I believe bitcoin will become the first currency for buying and selling in the world someday,  because many people now are know and using bitcoin for they savings and investment, in many years bitcoin will know more and many country will use it.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

Being the pioneer of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin will likely become the world currency for buy and sell in the future. Even it happens only in some part of the world where buying and selling of bitcoin is legal, it might someday will become a reality.

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

I am very happy to hear this. I have 1 BTC

Be happy and keep trusting bitcoin as it would be best source of income for you. There were people who lost their money even by selling and buying game but the problem was, they never had learnt the way of trading. They just became greedy and invest without proper research. Bad choice of options made them regret over decision. But you should never listen to them. Keep this spirit on.
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Well, I think that it is quite possible. However, it’s too early to talk about it yet.
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

It can become though, it has all the advantages that we all need for daily usage, but, it will be very difficult since it has to be adopted by every single country and this is very unlikely to happen
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

It is very likely that bitcoin will become the first world currency for buying and selling. But this will actively resist the owners of traditional currencies. So this is a very distant future.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin
May be yes. Because at present whole online market familiar with Bitcoin. Even many crypto marketer using bitcoin for online shopping. Moreover, most of the online bank accepted bitcoin. It is the good news. So I think bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell.
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

right now we can not predict exactly when bitcoin becomes a currency to buy and sell, maybe 10 years into the future. but definitely now bitcoin is getting known by the world so that bitcoin could be the currency to buy and sell in the near future.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

may be it will, but wont happened in such a short time. it takes times.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

Everything can be, but it seems to me that it is necessary to perceive bitcoin as an asset, not a currency. Painfully difficult it has become. Many States cannot accept it because of its uncertain status within the state
Karis2018

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

It is conceivable that bitcoin will sometime turn into the world advanced cash. He has every one of the odds for this. In any case, this won't occur soon. It is essential that it be bolstered by an expansive piece of the total populace. Presently he appreciates the help of a genuinely expansive number of the populace, however such help isn't sufficient.
Hkim21

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

it's hard to say that it can happen because we can't predict the future other than that bitcoin is still quite young, I am not sure if bitcoin can become a currency because the price is not stable and volatile, I prefer to call it an investment tool because bitcoin has characteristics similar to gold, many people think bitcoin is gold 2.0

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

Everything can be, but it seems to me that it is necessary to perceive bitcoin as an asset, not a currency. Painfully difficult it has become. Many States cannot accept it because of its uncertain status within the state
in addition to the status of bitcoin, the cost of transactions and their speed will not allow bitcoin to become a cryptocurrency of purchases and sales.

tracy2233

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:13:35 AM

Well! Bitcoin will be a big currency someday in future. As its successfully used for buying and selling goods and despite of its ups and downs still its popular within the investors and traders. Success is a game of luck and time so u never know what will gonna happen in future but by watching the popularity and investment going on in BTC, it will surely do something great in future.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

This is already happening! The idea of BTC is beyond its value in dollars or any other currency! The possibility of sending and receiving like the come and go of our real life is already in operation, any other cryptocurrency currently carries that identity and the BTC has already fulfilled its role! Today we can think of BTC as a great reserve of energetic, financial and computational value!
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

Bitcoin transaction speed recently very slow and my experience recently take more than 6 hours for confirmation. I think bitcoin will be an asset because if bitcoin want to be currency, its need faster transaction confirmation
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

Yes, I am confident about this that bitcoin will become the world currency for buy and sell. Bitcoin is the mother currency of all cryptocurrency and so that it is a world first currency. But it will take a long time because there are maximum countries that bitcoin are banned. Otherwise already Bitcoin is a global cryptocurrency payment system and no tension that where and in which part of any country we can transaction easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: