Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 01:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  (Read 2749 times)
mohitsharma67

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

BitCoin is the world's most valuable currency. With BitCoin, transfer is so cheap, fast and secure that it will become the world's currency in the future.
Yeah Bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the world. We need to wait until every country start accepting Bitcoin for buy sell.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Maybe it will became an asset because bitcoin transaction recently is very slow and in that case bitcoin will be an asset but in some other way, bitcoin can also be the first world currency for buy and sell because as we see on the ratings of the crypto market bitcoin is still on top 1 even though bitcoin prices nowadays are too low so it can be the first world currency for buy and sell but we never know or no one can predict what will happen on the bitcoin in the future but I know that most of bitcoin users are hoping that bitcoin price will pump again someday just hoping but for now we never know what will happen.
hykenz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

maybe it can happen bitcoin becomes the world currency as long as the government  does not legalize
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

Bitcoin has a  big ability to became first world currency for buy and sell  we only need to wait for that to happen.many people now joining the bitcoin in investment and to there savings and I think some country now is accepting bitcoin to  buy.
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

It can be real even in the next year. And it will be very nice for all uses of Bitcoin. But we can have some problems with the government inside the country that want to have part of our money.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

I think bitcoin has become like that. Because from the beginning bitvoin was like that and became the world currency. But there are still rare people who use bitcoin to buy and sell. People today really believe in bitcoin. that there will be a bright future.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:25:48 PM

I think bitcoin has become like that. Because from the beginning bitvoin was like that and became the world currency. But there are still rare people who use bitcoin to buy and sell. People today really believe in bitcoin. that there will be a bright future.
bitcoin is now the first currency to buy selling altcoins, this is its main function in the market. be the standard.

lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

I still do not understand your question. But I think the current bitcoin is the most valuable coin market crypto and you can buy or sell bitcoin at your will. This means that the transaction occurs when there is a need to buy / sell. Currently not only bitcoin but also many Altcoin is traded daily. Bitcoins and other Altcoins can be changed to fiat or vice versa. It is quite popular online and many countries have accepted bitcoin for large transactions.
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

Bitcoin already unites the world around, as a single world currency is not tied to any state. At the moment, a lot of transactions in various markets have been carried out with the help of Bitcoin. From buying pizza to selling a house.
hadikocum1

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

No, I do not believe that. But I believe that bitcoin has built such an infrastructure. A structure prepared for other coins.
I believe more trading with other coins.
Because the states are more inclined to press their own coin.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

Bitcoin already unites the world around, as a single world currency is not tied to any state. At the moment, a lot of transactions in various markets have been carried out with the help of Bitcoin. From buying pizza to selling a house.
Indeed, bitcoin already unites the world, it has already a great factor in every country. And yes, it has a potential to become the first world currency for buy and sell.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
assy

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

It could be that, now that everyone can exchange bitcoin into any currency, there are currently many bitcoin exchange services to make it easier for people to sell and buy bitcoin. Many use Blockchain technology like this. Today, people buy something using a card, so in my opinion, bitcoin can be used in all countries.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:08:39 AM

of course, it would be the first world currency because it is the origin of all cryptocurrencies. It won't be called the king of cryptocurrency without a reason. Other Altcoins originates or is inspired by bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

I thought that was the case, but I didn't know anything else, it was safe for those who invested to make a profit that doubled without regret at heart for buying the price of 1 BTC at a low price.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

of course, it would be the first world currency because it is the origin of all cryptocurrencies. It won't be called the king of cryptocurrency without a reason. Other Altcoins originates or is inspired by bitcoin.

If we just base on cryptocurrency coins, I would say yes! Bitcoin Is the first decentralized coin made on cryptocurrency, so It was obvious that It is the no.1 using buy and sell as alternative way as payment through online transaction.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

It could be that, now that everyone can exchange bitcoin into any currency, there are currently many bitcoin exchange services to make it easier for people to sell and buy bitcoin. Many use Blockchain technology like this. Today, people buy something using a card, so in my opinion, bitcoin can be used in all countries.
bitcoin is used in various sectors of the economy and this will continue, and bitcoin will only strengthen its superiority every year in relation to Fiat transactions

kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

Bitcoin is gradually becoming the currency that is bought and sold. The Bessarabian market is now offering an option to buy fruit and vegetables with Bitcoin or other electronic money using the Paytomat decentralized payment protocol. This is a very famous market in the heart of the capital of Ukraine, the city of Kiev.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 4217

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin

The possibility for that happening is there, but I personally don't see that happening soon. I see bitcoin as a tool that will be used to create the way for other currency. Bitcoin is getting slower and transaction fee are getting expensive. If it really wanna have a shot at that it need major improvement in those areas I just mentioned.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

I don't understand what you say. But I think bitcoin will be like that. Bitcoin will become the world's first currency to conduct transactions such as selling and buying. Because bitcoin has the potential to continue to grow and become more potential.
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

Be the first currencye its difficult, but in next future i think will be present in most of countries. Hope with legal form  Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: