Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  (Read 2747 times)
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

just as a world digital currency, I’m sure that it won’t become because it has a very expensive transaction cost, but it’s quite a digital gold
ukwtkow

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

It has the most chances for that but there are a lot of defects which should be eliminated for that. First is too high tx fees if there are coins with 0 fees or minimal fees like 0.0000001 $ per tx. Next too small blocks and capacity of txs, there are lot of cryptocurrencies with better capacity.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

I don’t strangle me at all, I’ve got everything in vseravno, I remember from memory, right after half the height went down. At a further distance, then of course up.

It simply means that on the next halving many people may disappoint the course and fail to meet expectations.

Well, in general, upward, of course, and here you can only guess when, but I think not now
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

It can happen, but it definitely will not happen this year or next year. It seems to me that it will have to pass a lot of time until the moment when Bitcoin will be accepted even in the most distant village.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

It will seem time, now in our days people prefer to use electronic money and wallets. I believe it will take many years for the cryptocurrency to become the main currency in purchases and sales.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

No, I think that will never happen, because there are many implicit risks in the event that bitcoin becomes the dominant currency in the world, in addition to that during 2017 it became clear that bitcoin lacks the flexibility and capacity to support a very large demand, becoming increasingly slow and expensive as the network grows. Therefore, I believe that it may become a very popular payment processing system, but not a widely used currency.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

maybe the meaning of your question is that bitcoin will be the first digital currency to buy and sell. and I said yes, because in my opinion the interest of people in cryptocurrency is very high. and bitcoin is the most popular coin for most people. therefore, I also think that the first digital currency to be used to trade and buy is bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Palo05

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

Everything is posssible . but i think it there will be against of it if it will be the first. Like the people that without knowledge of crypto stuff. Dont know how to trade, dont know what strategy they will use stuff like that mate.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

It dont think so, because theres many competitor of bitcoin has rising up to now, it could be use to buy and sell but become first is hard. Because of affection of every institution theres a negative opinion of every other person.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Actually there are all possibilities in bitcoins. Because bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the world. The transfer with it is very cheap and fast. But for bitcoin this will not be so easy. Because bitcoin is in its early stages. Most people do not even know about bitcoin. But as people will know about it, their interest in this will increase. Then anything could be possible. But I think it may take at least 2-3 years.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

Should you request individuals exactly what these people learn about the actual crypto foreign currency, most likely everybody may solution something regarding bitcoin. Therefore he's currently a globe innovator within the eye of individuals.
fox.dn

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin
[/quote
This question is already rolled out, as bitcoin is already used for buy and sell...
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

Maybe it can, but not now, we need more time to reach that goal and i know they can be, in the future so we need more support on people that make their transactions through blockchain system if they are neutralized the spamming ang scammers on the system it maybe will happen in the future. so we need more optimistic to achieved the vision of bitcoin.
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Oviously bitcoin will become the first world currency. But it have to improve more. Popularity of Bitcoin is high at this time. It is the matter of time to bitcoin is the first world currency.
Lite1992
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

Bitcoin will most likely have its popularity for a long time. At least, until he breaks new records above $ 20,000. This coin is digital gold, and its small part will be of great value in the future.
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

yes. that can happen. At present, currencies that can be accepted in all countries are only digital currencies that are universal and can reach the whole world. so that bitcoin or altcoin is very likely to become a world currency that we can use to transact without having to switch to the currency of the destination country. and crypto currency is very flexible and easy to use as a world currency.
SKMS

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

Yes of course the possibility of bitcoin will be the first currency in the world, if all countries have received it. But for now still not because bitcoin is still the stage of development, wait until the next few days whether it will happen?
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

It seems to me that Bitcoin can become a global world currency only on condition that the issue regarding the speed of transactions and their value will be resolved. Otherwise, some more faster currency may take its place.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

There are two scenarios for this situation. Or it will gain such popularity that it will be used almost everywhere, but it will remain a private currency. Or it can be legalized by the state at the world level, but I am skeptical about such a scenario.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin

I think it will depends on the adoption of bitcoin as a currency by peoples in the world.
Bitcoin can be the first world currency if it used by many peoples and gained much trust from us, which is of course not easy.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: