Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  (Read 2747 times)
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

If all countries recognize the existence of bitcoin and legalize the use of bitcoin in their country, then the growth of time and the increasing popularity of bitcoin throughout the country that eventually many people believe in bitcoin, maybe someday bitcoin will be the first world currency to buy and sell.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin
Of course, that is certain because everyone in the world knows Bitcoin better than other cryptocurrencies and the level of Bitcoin transactions around the world is very high, so we can ensure that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be used to buy and sell  Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin

I think no. But for worldwide exports, it can be.

The thing about bitcoin is that we can remove the middlemen in the chain of the buy and sell between countries. It will then lessen product prices and make all supplier fight based on quality.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

Bitcoin is capable of this 100%. Now it is in the stage of development, and the fact that all people are now investing in it is very good, because due to this bitcoin is strengthened. And after a few years, we will be able to fully use it as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

Of course this will happen because the technology is so convenient that an should be applied in the world. But the question is when it will happen. Now bitcoin is very difficult to break through skepticism and government bans. But I think that future generations will be able to realize it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

Why not that is really possible that Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell. It is essential that common people should show their interest in Bitcoin. Presently Bitcoin is popular worldwide, yet such help isn't sufficient. So in future, it is possible and people all over the world make it true very soon.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

It will take a long time for Bitcoin to become the first used currency around the world. The popularity of BTC isn't yet really big, and also its usability is still limited compared to the usability of fiat currencies. This usability is going to improve with time, but we will need to wait for some decades most likely.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

Bitcoin has realized this, but it still does not cover all industrial sectors. because Bitcoin is still under development that might take a long time to implement this currency throughout the world

T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

I think that until the full adoption of Bitcoin by all countries is still very far away. Therefore, it is not worth hoping that this will happen quickly. Most likely this may take more than a dozen years.

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

It will take a long time for Bitcoin to become the first used currency around the world. The popularity of BTC isn't yet really big, and also its usability is still limited compared to the usability of fiat currencies. This usability is going to improve with time, but we will need to wait for some decades most likely.

I don't think so long! Bitcoin has already become such a payment coin. It's not always accepted as a payment method, but some payment services offer to pay at BTC. Yesterday I paid for training courses, and they offered one of the payment methods - BTC.
SunGod-1
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

It defiantly does have the first option to be able to become the world’s first crypto currency used for cross border transactions. Each day that passes we are seeing that this is going to become a reality soon.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

Looking at BTC now, people are using it no matter how the market has been. For the past days now I have been monitoring the market and I can see that people are really trading with it. Now BTC is being used in everyday life and I think it will be in some years to come the first currency to used for selling and buying of goods and payments of services. 

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

There is a lot of lack in the bitcoin. Besides, a digital currency may not be the primary currency. I just hope Bitcoin will be one of the fastest, popular payment methods like PayPal, Payoneer, everyone will be encouraged in bitcoin. That's it. To want to see bitcoin as a primary currency is like a fairytale
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

Bitcoin is still not accepted in some countries for buy and sell, it may be difficult to accept the world because bitcoin is still commercial and does not have strong legal provisions to protect its users

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

I think it's possible. It is convenient to use, but I think that its use will be limited only in large transactions. Using it in regular stores is unlikely to work, because people will need to get used to bitcoin. In addition, it has some problems preventing its widespread use. But perhaps in the distant future ve will change.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

Bitcoin has what it takes to be used in real world instance such as e-commerce. We are already witnessing it use cases in some part of world and in no time it will have a world wide reach due to it security as compared to the other alt coins.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

I believe strongly in the evolution of the world and with it comes the evolution of money bitcoin has been a new way of seeing money these last years and I have a lot of faith in it to end all the scams that there are in banks and also many people who did not have access to money will have it now ... this is just beginning! the world of cryptocurrencies will be very big Smiley  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: