Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting dumped before you even go out.  (Read 3608 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:49:29 PM

I think cedivad meant keep trying with other girls

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Remember remember the 5th of November (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:51:00 PM

Well, I don't really have a choice do I. At least chatting with this girl before all of this, I gained some confidence and some mild experience from it.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:53:19 PM

The worst of this is, I'll be seeing her often, as the routes she takes kind of make it so and now it will be super awkward because of this.

My advise? (and this goes for many things in your life): Try to not give a fuck.
cedivad
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:01:25 PM

Yes, I was talking about trying with other girls in the future Wink
I personally think that you should try to be her friend, since that you have no experience with girls this could help you to be more confident with others in the future. This only if you think that you can handle it... In that case be clear with your intentions and I think that everything will work out.

But yes, forget her.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:02:45 PM

I personally think that you should try to be her friend, since that you have no experience with girls this could help you to be more confident with others in the future. This only if you think that you can handle it... In that case be clear with your intentions and I think that everything will work out.

But yes, forget her.

Bad advise. As long as he has feelings for this girl he should definitely not be her friend. Only do that if you seriously hate yourself Smiley
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:07:44 PM

But yes, forget her.

Bad advise. As long as he has feelings for this girl he should definitely not be her friend. Only do that if you seriously hate yourself Smiley

It depends. I think that if you are not too addicted to a girl you can try to be her friend. If you do that only to hope that something will change in the future yes, thats a good way of hating themselves.

I learned a lot on girls being "friend" of my ex for 6 months after he left me. It all ended with a goodbye in a hotel in Venice and I don't regret it.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:09:42 PM

But yes, forget her.

It depends. I think that if you are not too addicted to a girl you can try to be her friend. If you do that only to hope that something will change in the future yes, thats a good way of hating themselves.

I learned a lot on girls being "friend" of my ex for 6 months after he left me. It all ended with a goodbye in a hotel in Venice and I don't regret it.

He made a topic about it on an internet forum: he's into her. He can have girls as his friends, I would really advise against this one.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:10:15 PM

But yes, forget her.

wat

Disregard that, I find this dangerous when you never had anyone before

He made a topic about it on an internet forum: he's into her. He can have girls as his friends, I would really advise against this one.
+1

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:10:46 PM

There was a thread similar to this awhile back and everyone advised against that guy staying friends with the girl too, they never listen though Tongue
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:13:27 PM

*she

I agree with everyone else that mine is a bad idea, but its always ways better than focusing your time on bitcoin only.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:14:56 PM

Get lots of Bitcoin, THEN go around chasing girls when you're living comfortably, that's my plan Cheesy I guess it depends on the way you are though.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:16:04 PM

Yes, get lots of Bitcoin, THEN go around chasing girls when you're living comfortably, that's my plan Cheesy
Not a good idea while we are in a downtrend Smiley

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:17:25 PM

Yes, get lots of Bitcoin, THEN go around chasing girls when you're living comfortably, that's my plan Cheesy

What? It's a great idea while in a downtrend.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:18:06 PM

What? Sell! SELLLLLLLL!!!!

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:19:24 PM

I don't speculate so neh nehhhh Tongue
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:29:55 PM

I don't think I can be her friend when I offended her(which is what she actually said). If she accepts my apology, then I suppose gradually the awkwardness about this tablet fail with disappear, but till then, I will have to avoid her to the best of my abilities.

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:30:53 PM

I don't think I can be her friend when I offended her(which is what she actually said). If she accepts my apology, then I suppose gradually the awkwardness about this tablet fail with disappear, but till then, I will have to avoid her to the best of my abilities.

Do not apologize. She led you on, come on ...
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:31:51 PM

Do not apologize. She led you on, come on ...
Smiley

Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:32:14 PM

Even if I had my hopes up(and she said before all of this that she had her hopes up too) I still kind of implied that if she was with me, I would've bought her this cheap tablet. I tried apologizing to her, but not sure if she will accept the apology.

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:34:37 PM

Even if I had my hopes up(and she said before all of this that she had her hopes up too) I still kind of implied that if she was with me, I would've bought her this cheap tablet. I tried apologizing to her, but not sure if she will accept the apology.

You are going to apologize for giving her a tablet?  Roll Eyes

I hope you see this is exactly why she doesn't want you right?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: