Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting dumped before you even go out.  (Read 3608 times)
Remember remember the 5th of November (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:36:31 PM

Even if I had my hopes up(and she said before all of this that she had her hopes up too) I still kind of implied that if she was with me, I would've bought her this cheap tablet. I tried apologizing to her, but not sure if she will accept the apology.

You are going to apologize for giving her a tablet?  Roll Eyes

I hope you see this is exactly why she doesn't want you right?
No, I didn't buy her anything. I implied it, though that was not my intention.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:38:37 PM

The truth is that you are failing this hard on every side only because of your unexperience. It couldn't have happend otherwise, if this helps you Smiley

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:39:21 PM

Even if I had my hopes up(and she said before all of this that she had her hopes up too) I still kind of implied that if she was with me, I would've bought her this cheap tablet. I tried apologizing to her, but not sure if she will accept the apology.

You are going to apologize for giving her a tablet?  Roll Eyes

I hope you see this is exactly why she doesn't want you right?
No, I didn't buy her anything. I implied it, though that was not my intention.

Okay my last post here to summarize my advise because it is not coming across:

1) Don't be her friend
2) Don't apologize
3) Try to be around her the least you possibly can
Remember remember the 5th of November (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:04:40 PM

It hurts though, I mean I was this close to getting her to be mine. She was out of town 3 days ago(Friday), she was coming back, and that's when I blurted out something. I told her something, but she was fine, she said "OK". However, literally just 2-3 minutes later, she wanted us to remain just friends. And I was this close to our first date, first kiss and everything.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 01:21:15 PM

What'd you tell her?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:22:42 PM

Well: "La donne est mobile."

Or the more frequently used, but far less elegant: "Girls flake" Wink
jackjack
Legendary

Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:26:21 PM

You mean "La donna è mobile "?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:29:32 PM

I could very well mean that as I only ever use the expression in spoken language Smiley.

I always figured it was French. La donne (the lady) est (is) mobile (changeable). French classes have been a while ago but I can't recall the meaning of è.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:32:11 PM

I could very well mean that as I only ever use the expression in spoken language Smiley.

I always figured it was French. La donne (the lady) est (is) mobile (changeable). French classes have been a while ago but I can't recall the meaning of è.
Google gives me this Italian result: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_donna_%C3%A8_mobile
Also, "donne" doesn't mean anything related to women and "mobile" rather means something like "movable" in French

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:42:10 PM

Google gives me this Italian result: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_donna_%C3%A8_mobile
Also, "donne" doesn't mean anything related to women and "mobile" rather means something like "movable" in French

You seem to be correct, it's Italian. Further "donne" is present as "dame" in the French language so I figured it was 'old French or something and I imagine 'movable' meaning 'changeable' in a language is pretty common.

Anyway it's a nice phrase to utter when a female friend is being inconsistent (which occurs often Smiley)
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 02:11:36 PM

You seem to be correct, it's Italian. Further "donne" is present as "dame" in the French language so I figured it was 'old French or something and I imagine 'movable' meaning 'changeable' in a language is pretty common.

Anyway it's a nice phrase to utter when a female friend is being inconsistent (which occurs often Smiley)
The French sentence for this is "Souvent femme varie, bien fol est qui s'y fie". And that is some old French.  Wink

By the way, I can't agree more

Bogdan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:12:09 PM

No, she didn't get any other "offer" she just thought it wouldn't work out between us. There wasn't even a date..

The best pussy is the one that lets you pound it.
That one who dumped you obviously isn't the best you can get Cheesy
Now... that just isn't true.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:16:46 PM

No, she didn't get any other "offer" she just thought it wouldn't work out between us. There wasn't even a date..

The best pussy is the one that lets you pound it.
That one who dumped you obviously isn't the best you can get Cheesy
Now... that just isn't true.

Don't worry about that, Psy only likes filthy whores.  Grin

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:56:52 PM

Doesn't anyone? Lips sealed
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 05:00:44 PM

Doesn't anyone? Lips sealed

Of course, when you're older and not looking for Mrs. Remember. You need to score the trophy wife and have your litter of puppies BEFORE you start cheating on her with filthy whores.

zamazama

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 06:06:17 PM

It hurts though, I mean I was this close to getting her to be mine. She was out of town 3 days ago(Friday), she was coming back, and that's when I blurted out something. I told her something, but she was fine, she said "OK". However, literally just 2-3 minutes later, she wanted us to remain just friends. And I was this close to our first date, first kiss and everything.

What did you say??

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:51:59 AM

Best one I could get here...considering I've never had a girlfriend before.

Well, no girl anymore, so back to Bitcoin related activities.

keep your time focused on life success and not chasing women

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:11:16 AM

What did you say??
Yeah, how could he write what happened and avoided the only part needed to understand the story?

cedivad
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:11:34 AM

Best one I could get here...considering I've never had a girlfriend before.

Well, no girl anymore, so back to Bitcoin related activities.

keep your time focused on life success and not chasing women
You can do both.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:16:29 AM

Anyone know dat feeling?
How can you get dumped if you never went out with her?
It's when the girls tells you she likes you, and you like her back, but two days later she wants to be friends.

Sounds like you were a last choice, lol. That or you did something to mess things up or she heard something about you.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: