Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Bounty]🚀🚀SteepCoin🚀🚀[ICO]STEEP&CHEAP I PROFIT PoS SYSTEM I Hybrid  (Read 29068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Steepdev (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 60

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

THE STEEP COIN

STEEP COIN ICO (Start time 12.00 GMT 11.11.2017): https://mercatox.com/exchange/STEEP/BTC

Nice new Chinese ANN will be up in a few hours. We got a bit delayed in the translation area due to backlog but it should be finished and uploaded by tonight. THIS IS LOOKING LIKE A PRETTY COOL PROJECT NOW AND am wondering are there any bounties going for blog reviews at all? I wouldn't mind knocking out a nice blog review on my crypto blog.  Smiley
Tyvm for your time interest and support to our project. Plz share here link to Chinese SteepCoin ANN thread, when it will be ready, we add it in our main OP. About Blog review, we really appreciate if you and anyone else will do blog review about The SteepCoin project. Bounty reward for blog review we offer via PM personally with anyone who ready do that. 

The SteepCoin White Paper will be ready and present on 22 November 2017.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

|█|  THE STEEP COIN  |█|  ▶▶▶  TIME TO BE STEEP!!!  ◀◀◀  |█|  THE STEEP COIN  |█| (http://steepcoin.net)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:01:16 PM

Please fin here the Chinese translation fo the ANN. IS THERE ANY FORM I need to fill in or you will put me down on the bounty sheet? Kind regards, James..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2437713.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Seb59

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:34:04 PM

Hello still OK for the WP ?
Steepdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:24:29 PM

Hello still OK for the WP ?
Yes all is OK. The SteepCoin WhitePaper will be released in next few hours.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

|█|  THE STEEP COIN  |█|  ▶▶▶  TIME TO BE STEEP!!!  ◀◀◀  |█|  THE STEEP COIN  |█| (http://steepcoin.net)
Steepdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:27:30 PM

We happy to announce you that The SteepCoin WhitePaper is ready now.

Who are in The SteepCoin DevTeam, Detailed Roadmap,  all our future plans and explanation what is the SteepCoin you can find in our SteepCoin WhitePaper.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

Seb59

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:37:21 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 09:51:42 PM by Seb59

Hello, thanks for wp.

The partnership with Ubisoft is already done ?

Fiat pairs on Q1 Huh

did not get any information an vitaliy bolgarov, is it his real name ?
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:48:44 PM

Hello, thanks for wp.

Fiat pairs on Q1 Huh

did not get any information an vitaliy bolgarov, is it his real name ?
Yes its his real name mate and what information you want to get about him?. Fiat pairs may be faster, Yobit listing must add fiat pairs (USD  and Rub)
About Ubisoft check plz Roadmap. They will be contact only after payment protocol will be adding. Like a Steem company too.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Seb59

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

Usely, when I go in a ICO I like to check the linkedin profile of the developper, and here I did not found him.

I looked at Steep, it is a great game.
But I am surprised that you named the coin without being sure Ubisoft will follow you
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:24:57 AM

Hi Dev,
will your tokens be placed only in your wallet? Are they compatible with other famous purses? Will dividends be accrued if the tokens are stored in another external purse?
Thank you.
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:34:08 AM

excellent WhitePaper. I liked its design,it is convenient for reading.
Thank you, Steepdev.

I continue to look after the project.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

STEEPCOIN ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET             https://icotracker.net/project/the_steepcoin_project
                                                            https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/934031664338079745

Steepdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:01:35 PM

Hi Dev,
will your tokens be placed only in your wallet? Are they compatible with other famous purses? Will dividends be accrued if the tokens are stored in another external purse?
Thank you.

HI. Ty for your question. The SteepCoin have own Blockchain and own wallets, with own STEEP addresses. So you can send STEEP between SteepCoin adresses. All transation will be written in SteepCoin Blockchain.
About Dividends: The SteepCoin protected by Hybrid ( PoW+PoS ) method of work, so here you can mining and already minting (staking). For getting PoS Rewards you needs only to sent STEEP to your SteepCoin address , keep your STEEP wallet online and after 4 hours your coins start staking, you start to getting PoS Rewards.  We choose fixed type of PoS Rrewards for better understanding and calculating by our community members their profits and make profitable The SteepCoin PoS Rewards System where amount of fixed PoS Rewards increases from 10 STEEP to 25000 STEEP per each block. ( Check The Steep Hills PoS Rewards Shedule). The SteepCoin mining+minting period about 11 years, where first 3 year in a row you can get very profitable PoS Rewards and get good dividents by trading on STEEP trading pairs too.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:02:30 PM

STEEPCOIN ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET             https://icotracker.net/project/the_steepcoin_project
                                                            https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/934031664338079745

Awesome, good job.  Tyvm for your support.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
rhyso

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:03:52 PM

What is your team's mission? Long-term?

accrual of monetary value
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

What is your team's mission? Long-term?
Yes mate long-term check The SteepCoin WhitePaper for detailed roadmap. OP will be update soon. the SteepCoin need more advertise now on social side and ICO list sites, blogs, etc. We now work on that.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
guide123

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:48:20 AM

Hi Guys. Checking out the project. Looks cool. I've been looking at POS coins and although I like the issue and obviously they do better because people hodl the coins, I wanted to ask a short question. I understand the staking reward is basically like a mining reward, but is there interest garnered in holding the coin and staking?

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

Hi Guys. Checking out the project. Looks cool. I've been looking at POS coins and although I like the issue and obviously they do better because people hodl the coins, I wanted to ask a short question. I understand the staking reward is basically like a mining reward, but is there interest garnered in holding the coin and staking?
Hi. Here in SteepCoin PoS system as more STEEP coins you have in stake on your STEEP address as more PoS blocks you find ( more PoS Rewards you get).
Than there are more coins at you on balance the bigger weight has your STEEP the address of rather total PoS weight of the STEEP network .

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

So, guys, I would like to say a few words of gratitude to your address. I carefully reviewed your project and barely managed to complete the ICO. First I thought that this project is similar to other similar projects. But it turned out that the difference is great and the idea of creating a platform on the block chain with the use of a hybrid method of PoW / PoS-work is something new.I'm sure that your platform will evolve at the speed of light. Keep it up!
guide123

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:08:41 AM

Hi. Here in SteepCoin PoS system as more STEEP coins you have in stake on your STEEP address as more PoS blocks you find ( more PoS Rewards you get).
Than there are more coins at you on balance the bigger weight has your STEEP the address of rather total PoS weight of the STEEP network .
Cool, and thank you for the answer. Although sorry I need to re ask- Is interest garnered? Or is is it only setup to gain stake reward?

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange
Steepdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:09:18 AM

So, guys, I would like to say a few words of gratitude to your address. I carefully reviewed your project and barely managed to complete the ICO. First I thought that this project is similar to other similar projects. But it turned out that the difference is great and the idea of creating a platform on the block chain with the use of a hybrid method of PoW / PoS-work is something new.I'm sure that your platform will evolve at the speed of light. Keep it up!
Thank you. Tyvm for your time,interest our project.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: