Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Bounty]🚀🚀SteepCoin🚀🚀[ICO]STEEP&CHEAP I PROFIT PoS SYSTEM I Hybrid  (Read 29068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Hi Guys. Checking out the project. Looks cool. I've been looking at POS coins and although I like the issue and obviously they do better because people hodl the coins, I wanted to ask a short question. I understand the staking reward is basically like a mining reward, but is there interest garnered in holding the coin and staking?
Hi. Here in SteepCoin PoS system as more STEEP coins you have in stake on your STEEP address as more PoS blocks you find ( more PoS Rewards you get).
Than there are more coins at you on balance the bigger weight has your STEEP the address of rather total PoS weight of the STEEP network .
Cool, and thank you for the answer. Although sorry I need to re ask- Is interest garnered? Or is is it only setup to gain stake reward?
Sorry I not sure that right understand what you mean here:  Is interest garnered? Also if you have much more entries on your STEEP address you getting more PoS rewards.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
IlyaVak

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Great project. I read the Whitepaper. Interesting ideas that deserve attention. I'll buy a few coins, guaranteed ransom is very rare. Good luck

★  ALTCOINLOG  ★  Oбзopы  ★  Кaк нacтpoить мaйнинг? Инcтpyкция!  ★
TWITTER   ▬  FACEBOOK   ▬  VKONTAKTE   ▬  OK   ▬  INSTAGRAM
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:13:12 PM

So, coins will drop in STEEPwallet after ICO. Qt wallet will be available after ICO? When ICO ends?
To take part I need just make a report on this topic?
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:12:54 PM

So, coins will drop in STEEPwallet after ICO. Qt wallet will be available after ICO? When ICO ends?
To take part I need just make a report on this topic?
To take a part you only needs to buy some on mercatox Smiley

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
guide123

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:40:39 AM

Hi Guys. Checking out the project. Looks cool. I've been looking at POS coins and although I like the issue and obviously they do better because people hodl the coins, I wanted to ask a short question. I understand the staking reward is basically like a mining reward, but is there interest garnered in holding the coin and staking?
Hi. Here in SteepCoin PoS system as more STEEP coins you have in stake on your STEEP address as more PoS blocks you find ( more PoS Rewards you get).
Than there are more coins at you on balance the bigger weight has your STEEP the address of rather total PoS weight of the STEEP network .
Cool, and thank you for the answer. Although sorry I need to re ask- Is interest garnered? Or is is it only setup to gain stake reward?
Sorry I not sure that right understand what you mean here:  Is interest garnered? Also if you have much more entries on your STEEP address you getting more PoS rewards.
Example:
https://www.vericoin.info/interest.html

Blackcoin was the first coin to utilize proof-of-stake for the majority of its existence. The initial distribution of Blackcoins occurred by means of proof-of-work and finished in less than a week. Over 70,000,000 Blackcoin were produced in this time. After the mining period ended, the only way for the transaction ledger or blockchain to be secured is by means of proof-of-stake. Proof-of-stake is a mechanism where the wallet mints coins at a slow rate according to total value. When the wallet is open, it is earning compound interest at 1% a year. If the wallet is closed, it earns nothing until it's open again and can earn 1% interest with fewer compound events. This proof-of-stake minting requires very low energy (0.5 watts per miner vs hundreds or thousands of watts in the case of Bitcoin or Litecoin). The transaction time with 10 confirmations is approximately 10 minutes.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange
fernandoelis1

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:40:28 AM

Do you need a spanish translation? PM me.

margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:43:51 AM

Good afternoon. The question is: is it possible to solo mine using only your wallet on your computer? I understand that if you only use the CPU, it is a useless idea. And another question: what is the minimum amount can start POS mining? I think that the difficulty will increase after the ICO.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:08:20 AM

Example:
https://www.vericoin.info/interest.html

Blackcoin was the first coin to utilize proof-of-stake for the majority of its existence. The initial distribution of Blackcoins occurred by means of proof-of-work and finished in less than a week. Over 70,000,000 Blackcoin were produced in this time. After the mining period ended, the only way for the transaction ledger or blockchain to be secured is by means of proof-of-stake. Proof-of-stake is a mechanism where the wallet mints coins at a slow rate according to total value. When the wallet is open, it is earning compound interest at 1% a year. If the wallet is closed, it earns nothing until it's open again and can earn 1% interest with fewer compound events. This proof-of-stake minting requires very low energy (0.5 watts per miner vs hundreds or thousands of watts in the case of Bitcoin or Litecoin). The transaction time with 10 confirmations is approximately 10 minutes.
You can calculate your own year interest in percent after you start staking. Anyway its much more than 1% . Maturity in SteepCoin 12 confirmations. Minimal stake age 4 hours, maximum stake age is 30 days. Here is fixed PoS rewards and we must keep in mind that all coins wuld not be sold out within ICO period will be burned by Mercatox mate. So its bit difficult on that moment calculated any interest in percent, because we dont know exactly how much coins will be on the SteepCoin Blockchain in circulation after ICO ends.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

Good afternoon. The question is: is it possible to solo mine using only your wallet on your computer? I understand that if you only use the CPU, it is a useless idea. And another question: what is the minimum amount can start POS mining? I think that the difficulty will increase after the ICO.
Good day. Yes its will be possible to solo mining via CPU and GPU of course. The minimum amount its your minimal possible amount of STEEP . You anyway start staking, but if your own PoS weight will be bit low in STEEP PoS Network you will have a lowest chance to find a PoS block and getting PoS Reward.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Steepdev (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 60

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

SteepCoin ICO period on mercatox.com extends until December 8 (12:00 GMT).

The advertising agents of the SteepCoin project as well as the main investors are asking for an extension of the ICO. Also in this regard, we are ready to offer 10% .Bonus to everyone who buys the coins before November 30th.( 30/11/17 includes 10% buy bonus)

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

|█|  THE STEEP COIN  |█|  ▶▶▶  TIME TO BE STEEP!!!  ◀◀◀  |█|  THE STEEP COIN  |█| (http://steepcoin.net)
qinotorez

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:18:57 AM

When does the second stage of ICO begin? and will there be like a countdown until the ICO end/ the guaranteed doubling of investment?
haywhy

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:36:03 AM

When I'm I going to receive my 10% bonus,I bought some bag of STEEP on 24/11/17 !!!?
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:03:47 PM

I have bought it last week ago, if that I have miss my bonus now?

anyway, if I buy it again, how can I get the 10% in time, the price till @40 in mercatox.com?  Huh

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Steepdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:40:06 AM

When I'm I going to receive my 10% bonus,I bought some bag of STEEP on 24/11/17 !!!?
We will create a special Spreadsheet where people will be bought by SteepCoin until November 30. (30/11/17 includes 10% buy bonus). After the end of the ICO according to the list, bonuses will be added to the purses.

|█|  THE STEEP COIN  |█|  ▶▶▶  TIME TO BE STEEP!!!  ◀◀◀  |█|  THE STEEP COIN  |█| (http://steepcoin.net)
Steepdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:55:20 AM

SteepCoin 10% Bonus

Regard, we are ready to offer 10% .Bonus to everyone who buys the coins before November 30th ( 30/11/17 includes 10% buy bonus). To add to the table, write in pm.

mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:40:50 AM

I have bought it last week ago, if that I have miss my bonus now?

anyway, if I buy it again, how can I get the 10% in time, the price till @40 in mercatox.com?  Huh
Anyway mate you receive your 10% bonus on all your coins that you bought within ICO preiod since 11 November until 30 November.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

When does the second stage of ICO begin? and will there be like a countdown until the ICO end/ the guaranteed doubling of investment?
Ok. We suggest to run ICO countdown ( to the ICO ends date ). ICO ends : 08 Dec 2017 12 GMT. It will be run on our website in next few hours.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mmovn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

Hi dev;
I bought beefore 30/11, how can I regist to receive bonus 10% ?
Thanks
punk_yaj

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:51:17 AM

I also bought on 11/30/17. How can I be included in the bonus spreadsheet?
IlyaVak

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:30:42 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 10:45:21 AM by IlyaVak

Hi dev;
I bought beefore 30/11, how can I regist to receive bonus 10% ?
Thanks
Hello. Write in PM (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? action=profile; u=769913), Write quantity of coins. A screenshot from the mercatox.com exchange.

★  ALTCOINLOG  ★  Oбзopы  ★  Кaк нacтpoить мaйнинг? Инcтpyкция!  ★
TWITTER   ▬  FACEBOOK   ▬  VKONTAKTE   ▬  OK   ▬  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: