Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:03:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Bitconnect we trust! $2.8million in investment, 29000 USD daily..  (Read 986 times)
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:39:44 AM

Bitconnect just reduce their supply in a whim without consensus, that should raise a red flag. and their marketcap reduces by a billion, like wtf? business model is shady to its core, inception of referrals.

https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017/11/03/ethereum-buterin-bitcoin-bitconnect/

They did not reduce their supply of coins, coin market cap decided on their own to find a way to remove bitconnect from the top 10.  They did this simply by removing the coins the company hold from circulation, as they would for a ICO dev fund of coins.

This is good for crypto and bitconnect users as a #14 spot in market cap will not get much attention from the media.  When a system like this starts to dethrone large cap coins then the crypto community starts crying and it gains unwanted attention in general.  Now they can do as they do a bit more quietly.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:21:45 AM

Fuck off, you ain't earning shit. And even if you do, you only do so once you have withdrawn and others won't. The money comes from other people lured into the ponzi.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356579.0

When Bath steps in and says to fuck off, literally back, the, fuck, off. Years of reading posts on BCT, Bath has always spoke the truth and said what's actually right, and calls out wankers like you. Hopefully you lose every fucking penny on Bitconnect and learn a valuable lesson.

Haha, thanks!  Wink

I wonder if he'll post again.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:58:13 AM

All I know about bitconnect coin..is it shows up mining on the ALGO of Prohashing a LOT....probably 40% of mining profits come from that ONE coin for scrypt-pow.

I myself have all my mining capacity going to paid out in LTC as my bet to pump..eventually...if BTC can keep at least say 5k to 6k range if not more

thus no real skin in the bitconnect coin game but that

however, likely if it is a scam...prohashing and other pools are keeping the coin up .....if it is a scam...with how it is setup/promoted etc so yeah.....I can see

where holding the coin could be 'iffy as hell'

anyway, a consideration on why this coin's price is pumping .....it is at this point of time ..it seems very desirable to mine by various crypto pools algorithms

(the ways of future SkyNet crypto pools algorithms are mysterious to me ..in what they mine/pump/etc)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:43:20 AM

I laugh hard when people speculate on coins, remember all the speculations against bitcoin and its still pumping up, bitconnect has been around for over a year now and since day one, there have been numerious nagative speculations, if i were you i rather invest and stop speculating, currently am earning over $29k daily and trust me, as long as bitcoin lives, bitconnrct lives. $2.8m in my account and still growing.
https://youtu.be/XNW_Sb4vsJM

Well it's quite sad to see if this is even legit.

The fact that you have $2.8 million tied up with this bitconnect scheme, which is in fact a total ponzi and scam that will eventually collapse and get all your money. If you're dumb enough to invest in this, then i have nothing to say.

Even if it goes up to $600, you'll have all yoru funds tied up with their investment plans with no flexibility. Bitconnect is worthless.

His account said $2.8million but chance he is lucky to get $500,000 out of it in Bitcoin. Bitconnect value mean shit, $250 today can mean $2.50 tomorrow when someone withdraw real value of Bitcoin, this is how Ponzi scam work, they need the constant flow of dumb and newbie bloods to sustain.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:47:27 AM

I don't know how the team did it, but this is one of the most perfected scheme in the space, alot of people will be burnt and it will be epic, there is nothing to make the project deserve $1 million valuation

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:23:13 AM

Bitconnect look like pyramid scheme to me. There can not be growth without actual daily use of yoyr produc and services. Bitcoin is grown in leaps and bound simply becausecof it's use. And your claim of making $20k plus everyday us a completely fase. Nobody makes that in crypto!
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:54:47 AM

I laugh hard when people speculate on coins, remember all the speculations against bitcoin and its still pumping up, bitconnect has been around for over a year now and since day one, there have been numerious nagative speculations, if i were you i rather invest and stop speculating, currently am earning over $29k daily and trust me, as long as bitcoin lives, bitconnrct lives. $2.8m in my account and still growing.

Oh yes I do believe such lies and from your rank I can assure that its true. 😂

Common stop doing this. Such a waste of time to even do "marketing stuff" when obviously Bitconnect starts to disconnect.
Maybe he's tired, because his seed coins will disappear,
so make a beautiful statement to attract people's attention but no one believes Grin

That's such a waste of time. Just in time for the time their bitconnect goes disconnect.

I am attracted to such offers but damn that's not nice. Of all I hate, ponzi schemes.

I don't know how the team did it, but this is one of the most perfected scheme in the space, alot of people will be burnt and it will be epic, there is nothing to make the project deserve $1 million valuation

Yes indeed the most perfected scheme. Second to it is USI-TECH and the new MSD. People just love these traps.

Bitconnect look like pyramid scheme to me. There can not be growth without actual daily use of yoyr produc and services. Bitcoin is grown in leaps and bound simply becausecof it's use. And your claim of making $20k plus everyday us a completely fase. Nobody makes that in crypto!

It is a pyramid scheme. Someone even showed me a video on how can they pay their referrals 7% of their income. These guys have guts to be a ponzi scheme. That's why people don't want to invest in cryptocurrency. Most of the old freaks just tricks the new ones. Tsk
AtticO

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:04:22 AM

yeah right...
bitconnect is the biggest scam there is. pay 1% a day?? impossible.
Tatex

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:08:07 AM

The amount of people falling for this ponzi scheme is sad Sad
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:38:55 AM

The amount of people falling for this ponzi scheme is sad Sad

IF the folks involved really are from Russia..they are frigging golden......no way would Putin extradite them to USA or elsewhere...the perfect place to
try to run up a scam coin...at this point of time in the world, imho

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

a lot of people think it is a ponzi scheme. be carefull
There is a huge difference when comparing a scam and a ponzi scheme. Bitconnect doesn't have that many refs, they are only scamming people.
And very soon the scam would burst and what bothers me is that people do not always tend to listen until they end up getting burnt and the gullible ones down the chain are always the ones who end up suffering it the most.
It could sustain itself with all those who have no brain or too greedy keeps buying in but Ponzi at one point would most definitely burst and that is always bad. Greed and foolishness is really a very bad thing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:53:27 PM

I have tried them all. USI-Tech got my attention a while back but I didnt feel I could invest based on their past.

I made a fair and unbiased video, including the shady past of some of the founders here.
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:01:21 PM

You're not in profit until you withdraw more than you have invested, the profits are unsustainable, even if you do make off with some nice profits, chance are millions won't.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

Rubbish!
Anyone that falls for this kind of pyramid schemes will always have themselves to blame for it.
I would not imagine myself first listening to someone with a single activity account who obviously knows that he is advertising a Ponzi and then decided to open an alt for that. Lies!

You better get a job OP, because the world is wise enough never to believe all these false bullshits.
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:52:05 PM

The UK is threatening to close the company that only exist on paper called BITCONNECT LTD, if they do not prove that they are not a HYIP. They have 2 months. They will never be able to prove that they are a legitimate cryptocurrency, so you should know that the fictious company is going to be closed and UK authorities will find out everything.
I hope for you that it's a joke and you dont invest your money in Bitconnect otherwise you everything.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:28:22 PM

This is a classic puppet account/bagholder trying to pump the price of BCC, and shame on anyone for looking into BCC because of this post. Misinformation and lies, is what most of these coins on centered around.

Now, can you profit from BCC? Sure, maybe, but you won't be earning the big bucks like OP stated here. You will be earning tens of dollars or maybe even couple of hundred when altcoins increase after this period of Bitcoin bonanza and segwit.

I did not make this image, but it sums everything up:

I'm fully agreed. It's just another ponzi scheme. Beware and avoid it if you don't want to lose your money!
CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:52:57 AM

Well you could always take part in a free bitcoin giveaway package and decide for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySJwUC2BkXY
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

all the people who promote bitconnect they have target now
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

Is BCC dead now? Loosing 2.8mln is not cool. I've seen threads where people would warn that investing into BCC not safe. After all they were right.

RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

that is ponzi system, i just laugh look price now.. and pity for new investors.... this thread started just want to get new investors
BEWARE guys. not good to invest in this coin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: