Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:50:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Bitconnect we trust! $2.8million in investment, 29000 USD daily..  (Read 986 times)
Mosodi (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:47:00 PM

I laugh hard when people speculate on coins, remember all the speculations against bitcoin and its still pumping up, bitconnect has been around for over a year now and since day one, there have been numerious nagative speculations, if i were you i rather invest and stop speculating, currently am earning over $29k daily and trust me, as long as bitcoin lives, bitconnrct lives. $2.8m in my account and still growing.
https://youtu.be/XNW_Sb4vsJM
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:49:10 PM

Fuck off, you ain't earning shit. And even if you do, you only do so once you have withdrawn and others won't. The money comes from other people lured into the ponzi.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356579.0

Not your keys, not your coins!
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:59:48 AM

I laugh hard when people speculate on coins, remember all the speculations against bitcoin and its still pumping up, bitconnect has been around for over a year now and since day one, there have been numerious nagative speculations, if i were you i rather invest and stop speculating, currently am earning over $29k daily and trust me, as long as bitcoin lives, bitconnrct lives. $2.8m in my account and still growing.

Oh yes I do believe such lies and from your rank I can assure that its true. 😂

Common stop doing this. Such a waste of time to even do "marketing stuff" when obviously Bitconnect starts to disconnect.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:04:16 AM

why are these peasant under class on only 29k per day permitted to post on the main board anyway???

I got in even earlier and i believe (because there is not enough financial incentive for me to look in to it right now) I am on only about 409k USD daily.

I hope it goes under soon since such trivial sums cluttering up my bank statement make it tedious to read for my butlers secretarys secretary.

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:20:02 AM

This is a classic puppet account/bagholder trying to pump the price of BCC, and shame on anyone for looking into BCC because of this post. Misinformation and lies, is what most of these coins on centered around.

Now, can you profit from BCC? Sure, maybe, but you won't be earning the big bucks like OP stated here. You will be earning tens of dollars or maybe even couple of hundred when altcoins increase after this period of Bitcoin bonanza and segwit.

I did not make this image, but it sums everything up:

TalkToomuch

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:21:28 AM

a lot of people think it is a ponzi scheme. be carefull
jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:19:44 AM

Get lost you fucker  Roll Eyes

cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:22:58 AM

Fuck off, you ain't earning shit. And even if you do, you only do so once you have withdrawn and others won't. The money comes from other people lured into the ponzi.

When Bath steps in and says to fuck off, literally back, the, fuck, off. Years of reading posts on BCT, Bath has always spoke the truth and said what's actually right, and calls out wankers like you. Hopefully you lose every fucking penny on Bitconnect and learn a valuable lesson.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:30:59 AM

Ahh the basic techniques of persuasion always interesting to see what kind of people fall for these pyramid schemes. I have to give the founders some credit for pulling it off even though it is a dirty way to make money. I have had numerous people reach out to me to join such businesses, they even have call centers now to lure people in, it's quite a big operation nowadays.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:11:51 AM

Oh yes I do believe such lies and from your rank I can assure that its true. 😂

Common stop doing this. Such a waste of time to even do "marketing stuff" when obviously Bitconnect starts to disconnect.
Maybe he's tired, because his seed coins will disappear,
so make a beautiful statement to attract people's attention but no one believes Grin
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

Why would someone think creating a thread, that might get a few hundred views (even if it lures in a few people), will affect his personal investment?
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:03:22 AM

a lot of people think it is a ponzi scheme. be carefull
There is a huge difference when comparing a scam and a ponzi scheme. Bitconnect doesn't have that many refs, they are only scamming people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:06:44 AM

When Bath steps in and says to fuck off, literally back, the, fuck, off. Years of reading posts on BCT, Bath has always spoke the truth and said what's actually right, and calls out wankers like you. Hopefully you lose every fucking penny on Bitconnect and learn a valuable lesson.
This is already an expected thing to happen because a ponzi thing wont really able to sustain for how many years and on the given link i can justify that it did happen and you can see it on your own eyes on such decline of its cap.I dont know why people do keep on promoting this ponzi coin and thinking off that payouts would only depend on new investor thats why those who just recently invest will definitely tried their best to lure in new people and sadly theres still some noob people who do easily fall into this trap. Such a waste of money and its not really worth to put any interest on.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:10:37 AM

Madoff kept his Ponzi scheme going for over 20 years.  As long as there are enough idiots to buy in, the bitconnect house of cards could keep going. 
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:11:32 AM

But somehow BCC is traded at around $300 with decent volume. Any explanation?
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:19:16 AM

You don't need any explaination bcc is promising to give some bs returns and unreal interest rate. Many of the incestors are surely aware that the owner is running a simplr ponzi scheme but he's pretty serious about his scheme and won't stop until he's completely out of cash. The result more and more people are buying the coin so that they can profit from it until it get's dissolved.
Check hashocean they ran for more than 2 years wait for this to be a scam.
nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:10:43 AM

Bitconnect just reduce their supply in a whim without consensus, that should raise a red flag. and their marketcap reduces by a billion, like wtf? business model is shady to its core, inception of referrals.

https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017/11/03/ethereum-buterin-bitcoin-bitconnect/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

you fucking thief
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:18:20 AM

many investor greedy. some stupid
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:27:42 AM

Well it's quite sad to see if this is even legit.

The fact that you have $2.8 million tied up with this bitconnect scheme, which is in fact a total ponzi and scam that will eventually collapse and get all your money. If you're dumb enough to invest in this, then i have nothing to say.

Even if it goes up to $600, you'll have all yoru funds tied up with their investment plans with no flexibility. Bitconnect is worthless.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: