Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raiden Network is very bullish at the end of November.  (Read 855 times)
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:12:25 PM

All of Raiden's credibility went down the pan when they did an ICO. I have no problem with ICO's, but come on, not for a scaling technology that was talked about like it was free for months and months. You wouldn't see BTC doing that with the lightening network would you?!

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

Hey denny, I am sure that if I want to buy this coin, I don't, I can buy it lower than ico price  Wink because it does not worth that

Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:38:27 PM

All of Raiden's credibility went down the pan when they did an ICO. I have no problem with ICO's, but come on, not for a scaling technology that was talked about like it was free for months and months. You wouldn't see BTC doing that with the lightening network would you?!

Greed is shortsighted. Also there is no real need for an Ethereum lightning network now, so I think this one will be a slow fizzle.

cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:58:58 PM

If you don't know much about Raiden prospects do some research many companies started using Raiden platforms hope you can see some real products very soon.

Greed is shortsighted. Also there is no real need for an Ethereum lightning network now, so I think this one will be a slow fizzle.

best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:11:54 AM

A lot of Ethereum users wait for a long time for speedy payment canals, for better infrastructure. And now Ethereum is trying to improve its abilities with new network. Raiden Network is supported by Ethereum. I think it’s necessary thing and it has a future. There are some problems that should be solved.
theory_of_computation

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:43:58 PM

https://cryptobriefing.com/raiden-rdn-sleeper-hit-of-2017/

Great article explaining what Raiden Network would be about and what it would not be.  Personaly after microRaiden at DevCon3 was announced to be laucnhed in the end of November I am very bullish on RDN.

If someone missed Raiden Network ICO, there is still some chances to buy it on ICO price or maybe cheaper after it hits EtherDelta.

I do not know whether it still has a potential, but it seems this was a very good post and I hope I had read it earlier Sad
ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:46:11 PM

They wanted to benefit from the ICO trend. Because they saw that even trashy ones collected million dollars from the cryptocurrency users. I have no problem with the raiden.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

Yes i saw it too,bullish patterm but why does raiden has it own token?shoul be ERC20 token as it is support by Ethereum.

BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

It looks like they don't know what the tech behind this project is.

Gnosis and Augur are just a few that are using Raiden's Network tech.

About that ICO, I don't blame them. Why would more than 30 guys who have been working for 2 years on their platform give it away for free? Because mister Vitalik asks so? It's not about the ICO, or about getting paid like all those !fake projects do, but also about getting known for their work! I mean, it's just their lives work.

https://github.com/raiden-network/raiden/?fref=ts

People are making Billions with forks, and those who actually work for 2 years need to give it for free?

I think it's kind of "selfish" from Vitalik, everyone can make their own token on top of his platform, but once, a project he used to support decides to get paid for their lives work and build their own platform and wealth, he doesn't endorse that behavior, same happened with OmiseGo. He's probably a Billionaire by now, why don't let others make money and fame for the work they have been doing for the past 2 years? Just like he is doing now, making good money and being famous. No, he want's it as an "Implementation" of Ethereum, so he can take the credits of it for himself!

If you don't know much about Raiden prospects do some research many companies started using Raiden platforms hope you can see some real products very soon.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: