Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November  (Read 19931 times)
Rtxcx

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:29:17 PM

Hi guys,

any link to the November Palm Beach edition?

Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

Palm Beach really lost trust on this call. Maybe it is something they wanted: more traditional investors?

The report leaks so fast... it’s a shame for suscribers and it creates pumps and dumps.

I believe it’s time for an alternative to Palm Beach. I am looking for real industry analyses, with low marketcap projects (sub $100M), something with room to grow.

I heard about a “secret” group doing what Palm Beach is doing, for its members only. It would be worth having a look.
Ftr, I am Into VEN Vechain and consider it’s a hidden gem, i came across this reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7d9ehk/were_not_the_only_ones_looking_at_vechain_vechain

It’s serious stuff. Higher level than palm beach imho. I don’t need anybody to tell me what bitcoin is or to tell
Me to buy DASH...lol. Something more expert, straight to the point with real industry facts makes more sense to me at the moment. I’ll leave the palm beach report to Dolores, 75yo from Indiana.

I’ll try to get to know more about this “intelligence group”.
KeesAff

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:13:21 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks Smiley

http://docdro.id/nDpHmkn
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-passes-500-on-recommendation-from-palm-beach-research-group/

edit : oh darn, i am one page too late  Embarrassed

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
arsics

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:18:24 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks Smiley

http://docdro.id/nDpHmkn

What does it mean when the recommendation for a crypto is "buy up to xx$" and it is way below the current price, like Monero's "buy up to 60$" when it's value more than double that?
dappman

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:01:36 PM

What does it mean when the recommendation for a crypto is "buy up to xx$" and it is way below the current price, like Monero's "buy up to 60$" when it's value more than double that?

It means that PBC recommended that coin before it reached that price and it has since gone above it and they haven't revised that price.

For example, in the case of monero let's say they recommended it when monero was sitting at $40. They decided, based on their analysis that it was a good buy up to  $60. Since then it has gone way past that price but they don't feel the need to change their stance on it. What they are basically saying is don't buy it now unless it dips below the $60 level.
ftbs

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:29:05 PM

Take the guy to task and report him. He needs to be held accountable and investigated.

https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/index.xhtml

I have deep pockets and considering taking legal action against him. Maybe others could dm me if they were interested to join forces.
xtimus

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:43:12 PM

I reported the group. I posted links to charts and some reddit posts about how the guy was banned from trading stocks.

They need to give subscribers their money back for the recent mishandling. I encourage other people to step up and report as well.
Maybe you can spend more time with more detailed information.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

Take the guy to task and report him. He needs to be held accountable and investigated.

https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/index.xhtml

I have deep pockets and considering taking legal action against him. Maybe others could dm me if they were interested to join forces.

I haven't personally been affected, but I agree that this is pure market manipulation. If legal action doesn't work, hopefully the community will be smart enough to cancel subscriptions and start boycotting them.
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:23:22 PM

hopefully the community will be smart enough to cancel subscriptions and start boycotting them.
As much as I'd like for this to happen, I just don't think it's realistic. Too many people are convinced that they'll get rich if they can jump in on PBC's pick, and many more are willing to manipulate them with false rumors and fake screenshots.

At this point I don't think the subscription fee is even necessary, I'm sure PBC makes more money through their market manipulation than from subscriptions. The fee just helps them look "legit" to newcomers (and might have tax/legal purposes as well).
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:57:22 PM

hopefully the community will be smart enough to cancel subscriptions and start boycotting them.
As much as I'd like for this to happen, I just don't think it's realistic. Too many people are convinced that they'll get rich if they can jump in on PBC's pick, and many more are willing to manipulate them with false rumors and fake screenshots.

At this point I don't think the subscription fee is even necessary, I'm sure PBC makes more money through their market manipulation than from subscriptions. The fee just helps them look "legit" to newcomers (and might have tax/legal purposes as well).

Don't ever buy a token recommended by PBC right away. Usually wait for 3-5 days if you want to buy in. I don't think their recommendation is bs, but I think most people will lose money if they buy right during the pop.

tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

It´s strange. Wasn´t it powerledger??

18 days ago some people catched him texting to attempt Lisbom web summit to check some new power related crypto.
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@mpspringer/powr-confirmed-palm-beach-research-group-teeka

He deleted that text, but you can see we was really in lisbon in this video a few days ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhBaw-yDhQw

Then there´s some proved staff of powerledger was at that conference
http://i.4cdn.org/biz/1510231324964.jpg

Also Power ledger pumped a lot last 2 days, but the bigger after the Monday 5 PM ET that was the release... but now on wednesday is Dash?? i don´t get it

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:00:15 AM

So,is the report really works or just the pump and dump on those who bought after the release of the report??
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:06:53 AM

The whole idea of PB is ridiculous...but not because the picks, or the research they allegedly do, but because trying to keep a "secret pick" in the internet era is completely a nonsense.

But the idea is not just for one day. It is that in 4 months he could talk like the coin that he has choose in November is worthing 5 times more now.

The same thing that he could say about All coins that he has choose until now.

Neo -    4USD today  36
Facton  2USD today  19
ETC      2.6              18
Ripple   19     today  24
OMG      1      today   8
Gas        9     today  23
Zencash  7     today 22

Your quite right. I wish we could roll the clock back to last year around this time when I picked up some Eth and Dash and both were around $10
That my wish too :p But we still have chance to make profit with OMG, PB predict that i will reach 700$ soon. This price is great to enter now.

ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:56:13 AM

I am amaze that dash become palm beach celebritish and now dash price spike so much and i think it will break $1000 level. Congratulation for dash team and dash holder. Especially dash holder who hold it from dark coin and believe in rebranding darkcoin to dash..i am amaze ang once again congratulation.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

Why not? Nothing top secret in there. Anyway, the more we are for pumping the more they can dump. Tough to keep it secret, the more member they have the more leaker they could have...

Smart man

Well unless he didn't care that other subscribers may crowded out before they can get in... I mean of course it will get out.. but seems kinda weird to be posting real time updates to me if he's paying. He hasn't even got the info himself yet because the sites down.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:26:21 AM

So, when is next Palm Beach Confidential report coming? This going to be more interesting before new year celebrations.
SesxsiKana

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:36:53 AM

The whole idea of PB is ridiculous...but not because the picks, or the research they allegedly do, but because trying to keep a "secret pick" in the internet era is completely a nonsense.

But the idea is not just for one day. It is that in 4 months he could talk like the coin that he has choose in November is worthing 5 times more now.

The same thing that he could say about All coins that he has choose until now.

Neo -    4USD today  36
Facton  2USD today  19
ETC      2.6              18
Ripple   19     today  24
OMG      1      today   8
Gas        9     today  23
Zencash  7     today 22

Your quite right. I wish we could roll the clock back to last year around this time when I picked up some Eth and Dash and both were around $10
That my wish too :p But we still have chance to make profit with OMG, PB predict that i will reach 700$ soon. This price is great to enter now.
They also predict Eth will reach 1000$ but still not there. So those target they show us might not be reach soon.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:44:20 AM

So, when is next Palm Beach Confidential report coming? This going to be more interesting before new year celebrations.
This report looks like planning instruction for pump. Enough to make 'to leaks' and so only wait when more people will see this 'leaked' document. Coins growth on waiting and wishing
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:59:41 AM

I heard that they call CND and it make CND 130% up till now.
That's great for all CND holders! And me too.
Thank you for this call

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: