Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November  (Read 19931 times)
OXUS (OP)

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:26:19 AM

Hello

i would like to start the talk about the Palm Beach Confidential pick for this month ... after watching some recent videos on youtube and looking at some forums as it seems they are going to pick of Those coins  ( XRP - SYS - STORJ - BAT - GOLEM ) , last month was Zencash coin which saw a great rise in price

i would like to know your opinions about which one you think will be picked and why

Satochi is dead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

I thought they already picked XRP for November, no? Also, was it just coincidence that Storj shot up around the time PBC made the announcement? I'm hoping it's syscoin because I'm holding some  Wink

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
toddy47

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

I thought they have been pushing for Ripple for months now? Does that mean it's like their headline coin for the month or something?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

Hello

i would like to start the talk about the Palm Beach Confidential pick for this month ... after watching some recent videos on youtube and looking at some forums as it seems they are going to pick of Those coins  ( XRP - SYS - STORJ - BAT - GOLEM ) , last month was Zencash coin which saw a great rise in price

i would like to know your opinions about which one you think will be picked and why

Everything from PBC i don't believe. It's a classic pump and dump scheme (PBC buys low -> promote to subscribers -> subscribers buy the coin -> market reacts on sudden price movement -> PBC sells high ->subscribers that still didn't sell are stuck with the coin).

Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:36:24 AM

I subscribed to a newsletter of the Palm Beach Confidential. Classic American? spamming  technique:

- fantastic news,
- I'm excited to have him,
- do not want to miss this,
- I'm so bullish
- last full day (classic limited time frame)

This kind of hyping people up, makes me wanna puke.
quarl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:57:32 AM

I subscribed to a newsletter of the Palm Beach Confidential. Classic American? spamming  technique:

- fantastic news,
- I'm so bullish

As far as I can understand a little bit of their technique it is almost assimilated to a club of apparatchiks in order to exchange information and to share with other people by means of finance to create a kind of hype on the currency.
It's a little bit like "bonimenteurs" who will sell you fantastic products at prices that defy any competition when in fact it's just a scam.
It seems to me that this is really on the verge of legality and I'm very doubtful about the evolution of this kind of club in the future.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:08:42 AM

They like privacy coins so I'm guessing they will pick XSPEC which has more privacy features than any other coin. Currently has limited marketing and a low price, same as their other PBC picks.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
OXUS (OP)

Activity: 253

KEK

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:20:49 AM

i don't think it would be ripple its market cap is crazy big and hard to move , they will probably pick smaller cap coin so their hype can move it

Satochi is dead
Jason C.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:23:39 AM

My guess is FACTOM, which was recommended at the Nov webnar
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:32:34 AM

They like privacy coins so I'm guessing they will pick XSPEC which has more privacy features than any other coin. Currently has limited marketing and a low price, same as their other PBC picks.

Really? That would certainly make a very small and growing community happy.

What is important to understand about XSPEC is that Stealth Addresses are well in the process to becoming default addresses instead of having public addresses for staking. This means staking is untraceable relevant to where the supply is coming. Try to think of this like physical cash. We know how much cash exists in the world, yet have no way of tracking where the cash is. Those staking from Stealth Addresses will be producing Spectre Tokens. These tokens cannot be traced to an address, yet we will know the amount that exist in circulation. 1 million Spectre tokens (5% Static inflation) will be produced each year. Therefore, the current blockchain explorer will not be of any significance. This has yet to be done with cryptocurrency.

Aside from this, XSPEC intends to release low power mobile staking by the end of 2017 and a localbitcoins like remittance app in the pipeline. This project fly's very much under the radar and ranks among top 5 ICO's for ROI. With such a tiny market cap there is so much growth potential to be #1. ICO price was only 86 satts given little investment and was absolutely flooded by scam accusations by Shadowcash supporters. Shadowcash is now dead and the coding has been cleaned up significantly. With 1.4 to be released any day now and a highly anticipated 2.0 around the corner, this project deserves a mention. Developers are brilliant and transparent. One of which mentioned that this is the most undervalued ICO in history, I wholeheartedly agree. The community has continued to fund development and market this project. This is why I wear the signature.

Edit: I agree with what those say about palm bay confidential, they buy prior and release the news to their subscribers to eat their sell orders. While this is likely to be the case, I think by this point the Spectrecoin community wishes to get any publicity they can.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

- fantastic news,
- I'm so bullish

Thank you so much for this. I posted several days ago about these guys. By the way I do not recall subscribing to any newsletter, I just got spammed somehow from somewhere, I suspect from one of the several airdrops I registered for with email. Bad mistake.

They spam their emails to you, and say things like free giveaways of Bitcoin to attract millions of people. Multi millionaires, "if you listened to this guy and invested $100 last year, you would make $100k today" bullshit, but they cannot afford to spend money to correct typos on their website.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dipsrider

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:50:38 AM

Anyone know the exact release time? Or is it random?
myfranco

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:05:21 AM

AFAIK, is the 3rd Thursday of the month. It was 19th of October last month.
Dipsrider

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:15:16 AM

I know it's the 3rd Thursday of the month. I am wanting to know the exact time... I got a subscription and I want to take time off to be able to take full advantage of trading edge it gives.
No, I don't believe in Pump and dumps. Look at the recommendation list of Teeka Tiwari. How many coins have crashed? very few. That's the answer. Pump and dump groups, will pump and then dump... Where is the dump? I am not saying there's no price correction. I don't see crashes
Of course, don't follow blindly. DYOR
myfranco

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

I know it's the 3rd Thursday of the month. I am wanting to know the exact time... I got a subscription and I want to take time off to be able to take full advantage of trading edge it gives.
No, I don't believe in Pump and dumps. Look at the recommendation list of Teeka Tiwari. How many coins have crashed? very few. That's the answer. Pump and dump groups, will pump and then dump... Where is the dump? I am not saying there's no price correction. I don't see crashes
According to my complex math, it's 16th of November this month. The first Thursday is 2rd, second is 9th so 16th is the 3rd.
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:25:17 PM

According to my complex math, it's 16th of November this month. The first Thursday is 2rd, second is 9th so 16th is the 3rd.

That's not what he is asking... The question is what TIME of day is the newsletter released to its members.  The ZenCash pump started around 7pm UTC on Oct 19th (the 3rd Thursday last month when the report was released), and peaked about 2.5 hours later (about $10 up to $26). To take advantage of the pump this newsletter provides, knowing when it is released would be of value.

Any $3k Palm Beach Confidential subscribers care to share what time of day the report has been historically released?
crimson12

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:48:27 PM

That's not what he is asking... The question is what TIME of day is the newsletter released to its members.  The ZenCash pump started around 7pm UTC on Oct 19th (the 3rd Thursday last month when the report was released), and peaked about 2.5 hours later (about $10 up to $26). To take advantage of the pump this newsletter provides, knowing when it is released would be of value.

Any $3k Palm Beach Confidential subscribers care to share what time of day the report has been historically released?

I would love to know what TIME the newsletter is released as well. Also how quickly is the newsletter leaked and how easy is it to find it? The previous were very easy to find but I didn't search until a week after the release date.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:02:11 PM

Honestly i dont understand if this group has a solid reputation or what, anybody care to explain please?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Lupalita

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:14:32 PM

NEO i hope
crimson12

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:17:44 PM

NEO was already picked by them. The pumps happen when they do a feature on a new recommendation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: