Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Reasons Why You Should Participate in the LiveEdu Pre-ICO and Public Sale  (Read 303 times)
ledu_ico (OP)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 100

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:15:41 AM

As you know LiveEdu is holding an ICO. There is a pre-sale from Nov. 6th to Nov. 20th and a public sale from Nov. 21st to Dec. 15th. The pre-sale will be closed as soon as the pre-sale hard cap of $500,000 is reached. The public sale will close within 48hrs of the first $4M dollars being raised. EDU tokens can be purchased directly using ether (ETH), bitcoins (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), fiat (USD/EUR), or indirectly with other coins via Shapeshift. Bonus starts from 25% to 50%. Contribute in the pre-ICO now and get a huge bonus!

You can read more about it here: https://medium.com/liveedu-ico/10-reasons-why-you-should-participate-in-the-liveedu-pre-ico-and-public-sale-25ea348f0045

Any questions related to our Pre-ICO can be addressed on our telegram group also: https://t.me/liveeduico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ned61thornton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:38:51 AM

Will you post white paper and other valuable information for those who might consider to take part in pre-sale?
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:48:18 AM

Hopefully this information can be seen by investors, write down all your best information here so that everyone can know the advantages of the project
And many people will visit your official website ..
ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:55:24 PM

Will you post white paper and other valuable information for those who might consider to take part in pre-sale?

Every detail about our ICO and whitepaper can be found on our ICO website: https://tokensale.liveedu.tv/

ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:13:04 AM

Hopefully this information can be seen by investors, write down all your best information here so that everyone can know the advantages of the project
And many people will visit your official website ..

LiveEdu is powering global online education with blockchain smart contracts. LinkedIn bought Lynda.com for $1.5 billion, which was founded 20 yrs ago. LiveEdu is building today the next-generation decentralized Lynda.
Y-combinator company.

OFFICIAL PRE-ICO IS LIVE: https://tokensale.liveedu.tv/

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:56:58 AM

I suppose most everyone is interested in the monetary gains of the project, but let me offer some insight from an educator's standpoint (I've been in education for 11 years) why this project has value.

Blockchain technology gives unprecedented power to the masses.  How this translates in the educational setting is that LiveEdu has the potential to develop educational resources that come straight from the teachers themselves (rather than a top down approach common in educational resource companies).
Educational resources are typically either A) Free, sourced from other fellow teachers who contribute without any pay, nice but sparse and inconsistent in quality, or B) Fully developed programs that are way too expensive for any individual to purchase and use so are often bought by school departments instead.
Providing tokens as rewards to contributors is the perfect way to have teachers content that is of higher and more substantial quality.

Anyways, just my two cents.

Oh, and what is that? Yes! I am doing their signature campaign.  So I am biased but you know what? I chose this one out of HUNDREDS of other signature campaigns I could have done.

ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:33:43 PM

I suppose most everyone is interested in the monetary gains of the project, but let me offer some insight from an educator's standpoint (I've been in education for 11 years) why this project has value.

Blockchain technology gives unprecedented power to the masses.  How this translates in the educational setting is that LiveEdu has the potential to develop educational resources that come straight from the teachers themselves (rather than a top down approach common in educational resource companies).
Educational resources are typically either A) Free, sourced from other fellow teachers who contribute without any pay, nice but sparse and inconsistent in quality, or B) Fully developed programs that are way too expensive for any individual to purchase and use so are often bought by school departments instead.
Providing tokens as rewards to contributors is the perfect way to have teachers content that is of higher and more substantial quality.

Anyways, just my two cents.

Oh, and what is that? Yes! I am doing their signature campaign.  So I am biased but you know what? I chose this one out of HUNDREDS of other signature campaigns I could have done.

To be honest i couldn't have said it better, but yeah like you mentioned, most of the people are in for the gain, trading their tokens.

wetriks

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:42:27 PM

I like that liveedu organically generates token demand with monthly subscription purchases and also that ICO contributors will have voting rights for key decisions in the ecosystem.
It feels like by buying LiveEdu tokens i am part of a growing educational system.
ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:02:04 PM

See all the progress we’ve made over the last week in our latest update. We’re giving away a wallet and EDU tokens are now listed on Etherdelta.

Check more HERE

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: