Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best staking coins  (Read 2541 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

DASH
Annual Return – Approx 7.5%
Need minimum 1000 DASH units

NEO
Annual Return – Approx 5.5%
Return: GAS

PIVX
Annual Return – Approx 4.8%

OkCash
Annual Return – 10%

NAV Coin
Annual Return – Up to 5 %

Stratis
Annual Return – 0.5-1%

Waves
Annual Return – 1%

Roll Eyes I think it is not profitable considering these rates, maybe if you hold very huge amount of coins for long term, you may stake them otherwise it seems it is unnecessary.
Yes for other and not for dash, because it needs 1000 amount of dash to become a masternode make you able to earn passive income from there. As long as there is no a lot of requirements to be able to become masternode or staking our coin that should be fine.

A lot of people are disappointed about that.
My friends told me about they are staking their coin at neo rather than masternode coin.

it will be very profitable for those with a lot of shares.
SERIOUS045

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Does anyone here have some experience with stakeunited.com? I saw it and dont know if it is legit?
You just send your coins to a wallet on the website and you get rewards. Is it to good to be true?
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

I stake ARK ( => ARK) and NEO ( => GAS)

For ARK, my return is about 12.64% (in ARK) per annum.

NEO is already covered above.

What I like about both is the fact that you do not need a running computer to stake.  Set it up and you are done...they both generate you income without doing anything.  No PC to run, no power to pay.  Pure profit.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

you can check masternodes.online . There you find all coin which pay for staking
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) really the best
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. This token will allow users to interact with Influencers globally with no limitations caused by complicated payments policies.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

go with a solid masternode coin
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

go with a solid masternode coin

WAGERR is a good masternode coin which is similar to dash. Alternatively, if you're looking at just staking then pick XSPEC or DEEPONION. Both are good privacy coins with a low market cap. Good for big gains in the next bull run!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Equitrader $EQT

30% per year just by staking

only 7M mkcap atm
nice. Cheesy really enjoy this project. 30% per year for staking coin is so high. I always see around 5-10%
Theres a reason you dont see more than 5-10% from serious projects. Bigger ROI are just not sustainable... Come on people...
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

B3 coin is also an alternative. I think its high risk but can provide high rewards as well as B3 plans to run an exchange in the future.
cutebutte23

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

Electra (ECA) is among the best staking coins because it rewards 50% per year. And you can restake the mined rewards to get more than 50% per year if done properly.
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

Add EXP and DCR to this list.
If you buy EXR (100 EXP = 1 EXR), and lock it for 6 month, u will get 106 EXP at the end of period. And you don't need to keep a running wallet or node.
Also DCR has something similar - Dcr tickets, buy one (it cost 70-80 dcr) and after 30-45 days u wil get +1.3 DCR.
darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

I stake ARK  and NEO

my return is about 13 (in ARK) per annum.

DASH
Annual Return – Approx 7.5%
Need minimum 1000 DASH units

NEO
Annual Return – Approx 5.5%
Return: GAS

NAV Coin
Annual Return – Up to 5 %

OkCash
Annual Return – 10%

Stratis
Annual Return – 0.5-1%

Equitrader $EQT is a good one too, around 30% / annum

Open for Rent
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

If you looking for  masternode on coin check this site https://masternodes.online . There you can pick coin for you wallet. It depend how much you want to invest. i think dash node is good

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mike_pocket

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

It seems that wabi is getting masternodes; so probably a good point to buy in for a coin with a real business case!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038385.0
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

Was wondering what are the best coins to stake. I've been mining a little bit of Ethereum and Monero with my computer and thinking of selling it to buy staking coins for greater returns. I've heard about Bitbeans having 48% ROI for sprouting, ARK for ARK and NEO for GAS.

I believe RPX will implement staking with a 5% return a year. It's a great alt coin that's a bit under the radar with an excellent product, history, and team.

I sold before it dropped, but the price is about right. I'll be picking some more up soon.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

Just wait some more months and you can also add Ethereum to that list. I think Ethereum is going to be the most established coin to hodl and stake.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Was wondering what are the best coins to stake. I've been mining a little bit of Ethereum and Monero with my computer and thinking of selling it to buy staking coins for greater returns. I've heard about Bitbeans having 48% ROI for sprouting, ARK for ARK and NEO for GAS.

I believe RPX will implement staking with a 5% return a year. It's a great alt coin that's a bit under the radar with an excellent product, history, and team.

I sold before it dropped, but the price is about right. I'll be picking some more up soon.
Lucky you for selling high.  I flipped some of mine recently and got about 3,650 RPX in 2 days Cheesy.

I thought projected return for staking was 10%.  Any amount is better than nothing.  Last news I read is, it will be Q3 2018 when this might be implemented.
aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

Deviant Coin with some pretty nice PoS returns for the first few hundred thousand blocks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960430.0
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

You can check NEBL. Strong coin with perfomance team behind
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: