Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best staking coins  (Read 2541 times)
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

go with a solid masternode coin

WAGERR is a good masternode coin which is similar to dash. Alternatively, if you're looking at just staking then pick XSPEC or DEEPONION. Both are good privacy coins with a low market cap. Good for big gains in the next bull run!

DeepOnion is more of a signature campaign than a coin, you should be careful. Xspec is a fork of a dead coin, it only has promotion but no real development, care advised too.

Both topics are covered in great lenght on the forum. DYOR

iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:23 AM

NEO and OkCash are good options for staking. There is good chance for their price increase in future.

Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

Coins that generate new blocks through proof of stake (PoS), which means the rate of validation of transactions on the blockchain ... PoS based crypto currency for high staking return.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

High ROI means high inflation. Low inflation is more favourable. I'd go with NEO, as it gives not NEO, but GAS, so its not inflating itself as others.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

NAV coins sounds great!

It stands for of the National Tax and Custons Administration in my country. What a coincidence!
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

Was wondering what are the best coins to stake. I've been mining a little bit of Ethereum and Monero with my computer and thinking of selling it to buy staking coins for greater returns. I've heard about Bitbeans having 48% ROI for sprouting, ARK for ARK and NEO for GAS.
I appreciate your investment plan. And you need to make some adjustments before you put all your capital into investing. You need to remove the ARK in your investment list. I think ARK will grow less than NEO and GAS. NEO is highly appreciated and of course GAS will also be affected by NEO. That is my own opinion, you can refer to them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Was wondering what are the best coins to stake. I've been mining a little bit of Ethereum and Monero with my computer and thinking of selling it to buy staking coins for greater returns. I've heard about Bitbeans having 48% ROI for sprouting, ARK for ARK and NEO for GAS.
I appreciate your investment plan. And you need to make some adjustments before you put all your capital into investing. You need to remove the ARK in your investment list. I think ARK will grow less than NEO and GAS. NEO is highly appreciated and of course GAS will also be affected by NEO. That is my own opinion, you can refer to them.
Diversification is essential when it comes to investing though so its not a bad idea to hold different coins (obviously in different %).
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

NEO and minex . Of course, as neo seems to be more reliable, minex is less influential than falls.
deurstopper

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

Love staking with HAT (Hawala)
No need to put a wallet online and enable for staking.

Just check: https://www.hawala.today/blog/staking_guide/

goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

rebellious gives 10% annual return on staking ,
also their project is started just few months back and main start/launch in 2019 , so not only return but also your coin value too increases .
bestr17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

Neblio is one of the best staking crypto I know. Their ICO is just over a couple weeks but the reward is 10 % a year. They will be on exchanges end this year or next year, watch out for it and buy it when it is still cheap. ICO price was 20 cents. Only 12 Mill coins is the total supply.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

DASH
Annual Return – Approx 7.5%
Need minimum 1000 DASH units

NEO
Annual Return – Approx 5.5%
Return: GAS

PIVX
Annual Return – Approx 4.8%

OkCash
Annual Return – 10%

NAV Coin
Annual Return – Up to 5 %

Stratis
Annual Return – 0.5-1%

Waves
Annual Return – 1%

Very informative because most of the people don't know about the what are the coin we have to stake. Now I got a clear idea what are the coins that I can stake in my wallets.
yalla2012

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

But Neo should become the best choice for you. A lot of people are choosing neo rather than another coin. Just download the official wallet and you can try to staking your neo. it seems to be a best choice right now.
Remember gas has very big market rather than neo itself.

Totally agree, about NEO. Many people underestimate it. I can say for certain that the Chinese will bring the matter to an end, and this means that the coin will soon take off in price.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

$NETKO, $EQT
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

another good coin to stake is Obsidian (ODN), POS -> 10% ROI and MasterNodes, sooner or later:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004871.0

https://obsidianplatform.com

and another really good coin to stake is IdealCash (DEAL), POS -> 30% ROI :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2678487.0

https://idealcash.io
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

Check Accelerator Network (ACC)

300% annual return for staking until Oct 2018. Afterwards still 100%.

It has currently really low market cap. But it is worth a try.

https://accelerator.network/
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

💯% Neblio top notch coin
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

I think NEO is a potentially good coin, besides having a good neo team also called the next ethereum because it starts being used frequently in ICO projects and it will make the neo more popular.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Dash : you will need 1000 dash minimum to start a masternodes and monthly payment for cloud computer.
Bitsend : you need 2500 bsd to start masternodes and also cloud computer to run masternodes.
Waves : no minimum, 1% per month and the coin also still in your wallet and you can take it anytime you want.
Neo : like waves you just put your neo in your wallet and you will get gas for holding it.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

Does anyone here have some experience with stakeunited.com? I saw it and dont know if it is legit?
You just send your coins to a wallet on the website and you get rewards. Is it to good to be true?
dont take risk on such websites and dont trust untill you are sure or you see good rating of those websites. i will suggest everyone to stake medic coin on your pc.. it will return you good amount Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: