Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox login disabled.... new site coming.... Twitter mentions LTC & other coins.  (Read 3464 times)
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:02:22 PM

And for your information regardless what you say I do believe you severely abused the rules to get that kind of ban. Dont bother trolling ur lies tot hese people... people arnt stupid

Says the person who bans people for speaking the truth.  FTC was 51% and forked.  There are fake blocks on the chain.  To this day people are still having trouble being on the right fork.  You are pathetic, a loser, and can do nothing here.  Deal with it koolio.  You are promoting an FTC scam coin.
The Koolio (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:13:35 PM

LOL my god some people are so pathetic... on one side we have a guy who was banned for spamming a lot and the other a guy who I believe is faceless on btc-e who found offence to being banned... hmmm. Tell you what guys apply to be a mod and do the job... lets see if it works

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
GSnak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:17:02 PM

Welcome to the "People Who Got Banned On BTC-e" forum.
Singlebyte

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:18:31 PM

Yea, this thread took a turn.  No longer on topic.
dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:20:01 PM

what's btc-e?
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:25:34 PM

what's btc-e?

Most people here aren't aware of how Koolio bloviates his position on BTCE or what that even is.  Koolio is a known hype-artist on the troll box who can't deal with reality and bans people who do.  I would be careful to listen to anything this idiot says.

Koolio hypes ftc without disclosing FTC was 51ed, forked, and there are fake blocks in the chain.  Koolio can't deal with this as he has a mission to dump as many ftc on clueless noobs as he can.

Cheers.
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:40:44 PM

See, koolio is ignoring my question, it's sad these kind of people are picked to control chat boxes on these websites.

Hes just using his mod status to try and pump LTC..... ignore him
koolio: next ltc pump will come im sure theres a few guys willing to take advatnage of this upwards swing

Copied from btc-e chatbox, see what I mean, im sure he will lose his mod status soon.

Well tbh im talking on reading the facts and so far ive been proved right, i wrote comment and its going up without me hammering out spam. And for me losing mod status.... erm no

Pathetic

The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:44:53 PM

See, koolio is ignoring my question, it's sad these kind of people are picked to control chat boxes on these websites.

koolio: next ltc pump will come im sure theres a few guys willing to take advatnage of this upwards swing

Copied from btc-e chatbox, see what I mean, im sure he will lose his mod status soon.

Well tbh im talking on reading the facts and so far ive been proved right, i wrote comment and its going up without me hammering out spam. And for me losing mod status.... erm no

Pathetic
lol, I dont think anyone understands what you just wrote, how can you be a mod and filter out spam when you can barely write the English language... lol

What? You clearly cant read english... Im from england and you are not... theres no way you can criticise me of my language... Why am I taking abuse from a guy who clearly has issues... a girl for a profile pic... being banned for spamming.... cheap insults... my god you're pathetic

dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:47:15 PM

Pathetic
lol, I dont think anyone understands what you just wrote, how can you be a mod and filter out spam when you can barely write the English language... lol

What? You clearly cant read english... Im from england and you are not... theres no way you can criticise me of my language... Why am I taking abuse from a guy who clearly has issues... a girl for a profile pic... being banned for spamming.... cheap insults... my god you're pathetic

you're pathetic
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:48:04 PM

woah dude back off its his girlfriend Cheesy

AquaMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:52:58 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2013, 12:04:14 AM by AquaMan

Pathetic

How do you know I am not from England, you have no idea, I can tell you I am not from the U.S. Want to keep guessing....  *issues, and you say "being banned for spamming" just like the other users agree on here, you are a troll, pumping coins and when someone else in the chatbox speaks the truth or disagrees with you, you ban them. You think you cant lose your mod status, think again.
 That girl is my girlfriend.... see, because I am old enough to live any where in the world I want, and do what I want. I don't have a curfew, collect allowance, or have to tell my mom I will be home before 11. One day you will like girls more than cars, you may not think so now, but you will.... or guys, depending how much you liked that metal fence up your ass.
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:55:03 PM

Pathetic

How do you know I am not from England, you have no idea, I can tell you I am not from the U.S. Want to keep guessing....  *issues, and you say "being banned for spamming" just like the other users agree on here, you are a troll, pumping coins and when someone else in the chatbox speaks the truth or disagrees with you, you ban them. You think you cant lose your mod status, think again.
 That girl is my girlfriend.... see, because I am old enough to live any where in the world I want, and do what I want. I don't have a curfew, collect allowance, or have to tell my mom I will be home before 11. One day you will like girls more than cars, you may not think so now, but you will.... or guys, depending how much you liked that metal fence up your ass.

Lol that girl is your girlfriend... oh pull the other one lol! Your issues stem further than I thought lol

The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:59:56 PM

LOL!

Burdy

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:02:23 AM

Is that why LTC is skyrocketing on BTC-e lol

.10 is skyrocketing?
AquaMan

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:03:54 AM

Oh, sorry got to go, I cant argue with you for the rest of the night because I am going out with my girlfriend... Have fun at your PC.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 12:06:09 AM

Oh, sorry got to go, I cant argue with you for the rest of the night because I am going out with my girlfriend... Have fun at your PC.
what a lucky girl, to date the creator of the valuable "icecoin"  Shocked

better put a ring on it girllll this boys a keeper

AquaMan

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:08:46 AM

what a lucky girl, to date the creator of the valuable "icecoin"  Shocked

better put a ring on it girllll this boys a keeper
I dont know how many times I said I didn't create it, just released it on someone elses behalf. I wish someone would create an outstanding coin with that name though, was a good name.
 "Already has a ring" Wink
AquaMan

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:16:53 AM

ALL MY POSTS ARE BEING DELETED FROM HERE   Huh

See what I mean people, stay far away from koolio, he is the biggest butthurt child on this forum. Stay clear of btc-e until he gets off mod status there too.
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:18:43 AM

See what I mean people, stay far away from koolio, he is the biggest butthurt child on this forum. Stay clear of btc-e until he gets off mod status there too.

why are you deleting your own posts?
AquaMan

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:19:33 AM

why are you deleting your own posts?
Im not, I started getting messages saying my posts were deleted buy the moderator...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: