Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: question about "faucet"  (Read 1109 times)
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:15:35 AM

You get when possible 1/°° dividend...if you have zero capital you earn nothing...if you have 100000 satoshi in capital,you get 100 satoshi.
etc...etc...and you want from me a simple answer???
How much time do I need to spend on your faucet to earn 100000 satoshi starting from 0?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:10:53 AM

You get when possible 1/°° dividend...if you have zero capital you earn nothing...if you have 100000 satoshi in capital,you get 100 satoshi.
etc...etc...and you want from me a simple answer???
How much time do I need to spend on your faucet to earn 100000 satoshi starting from 0?

I can not say it because I do not know about the future.
This is the difference and specificity with my system.
You have to estimate it yourself.
My fun is to manage the system not to estimate what you ask.
My fun is to show on the site how much the claim base is,how much the bonuses are,how much the jackpot is  and to give you the possibility to buy shares with your earning.,etc...etc...

To make simple:
You can see what has been earnt and how much you earn...but how much you will earn tomorrow...none can know.
We can see on the site (no other site is more clear about this)(lol) that active members keep up being active and very inactive members give up...and are cancelled.

Like you can see...I try not to attract members in a trap...
Believe me it is not easy to become a members...rules are very "hard"...this avoid people to spent to much time for nothing...they are cancelled before...

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:27:19 AM

You can make money yes. You might be able to make a dollar but the question is how long will it took? It will take you a week or more than that just to reached that so skip this crap and study online courses that are worthy of your time.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

The problem is not how much you earn...
The problem is the scammers who promise you and do not hold word...
I am waiting 80000 satoshi from swissad and I'm already waiting one Month...pending status...pending status...
Imagine many people in my situation...big benefit for the webmaster...

speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:01:31 AM

I am waiting 80000 satoshi from swissad and I'm already waiting one Month...pending status...pending status...

I don't understand there are many faucets out there pay instantly to faucethub but many people still want to earn from faucets that required high withdrawal threshold.
If this is it then just take the risk of not getting paid at the end.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:25:31 AM

I don't understand there are many faucets out there pay instantly to faucethub but many people still want to earn from faucets that required high withdrawal threshold.
If this is it then just take the risk of not getting paid at the end.

With the faucet paying instantly,generally no problem.
The problem is (with my faucet) noboddy ask a payout trough faucethub and I do not want force them.

Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:28:45 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 11:07:46 AM by Crystal11

hi all ,

is it possible to make money with bitcoin and altcoins faucet ? (newbie^^)

if yes , i need to use 100 faucet at day , but after a week its possible to earn the 100 dollar or its only in my imagination ? Roll Eyes

thanx advance .
you shouldve start using faucets in 2016 when a bitcoin was $500, like i did  Grin At that time faucets was paying very good. The increasing value of bitcoin it's the only thing which worth to spend time on faucets for the micro earners specially who are migrating from PTCs. Maybe it's not to late even if the bitcoin is $10.000 and maybe some day bitcoin will reach $25,000 ..who knows... unless exchangers admins will consensus agree to limit transactions of the traders per day/amount to avoid pump and dumps and to stabilize more the bitcoin price. Anyways the bitcoin will continue to grow with or without trading limitations on the biggest exchange websites because of its maximum supply availability. Just like a car brand model which has been created only 500 in the world.
In fact if you look on the coinmarket.com you will see that all major cryptocurrencies with maximum limit supply are quite expensive  Grin (exception for ETH)

Since bitcoin has started to increase exponentially and PTCs were mostly turning into scams ,many PTC users has migrated to faucets. Some people are still wanting to join to faucets but they say that they don't know anything about bitcoin.
Well, let me tell you something from my experience : I knew nothing about bitcoin when i joined , You don't need knowledge about bitcoin to start claiming on faucets ,you just need to create wallet (if online you can join to blockchain.info website or try a desktop version such as Electrum (the light version of the Bitcoin Core Client) but don't forget to backup wallet on a device) and you need to create a micro wallet on faucethub (add same address from your wallet) and you're good to go. The knowledge will come later in time if you are really interested to read news, read forums,etc. Later you can move on to something else much better if it is related to bitcoin and if requires more knowledge.
Anyways don't waste time , time is money and start doing something !

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Alen Alen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:27:54 AM

You’re dreamer, though ... Everything is possible. It takes time. Someone maybe out, but our heads outside the new world of wealth will not remain. They got used to putting everything in their pockets.)))
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:39:47 AM

Trusted sources with good track record in predicting coin market movements say bitcoin is heading for $13000 within a few months.
No one knows the future but at this point in time I wouldn't bet against this prediction.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
taiem1407

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

One week to make $ 100 from the taps is impossible. You can earn from a free faucet with a small investment to make a profit.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:28:47 AM

yep you can but the amount is not even enough to pay 1 hour of your elctricity bill. Faucet is like for desperate people who wants btc.
ivanenko778

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

You’re dreamer, though ... Everything is possible. It takes time. Someone maybe out, but our heads outside the new world of wealth will not remain. They got used to putting everything in their pockets.)))

You have touched on the most important topic - the medical aspect. By the way, who knows if there are such platforms now?
Alen Alen

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:38:03 AM

I found. Quite impressive, well thought out, strong. What do you think about this? paragoncoin.com
spark.g

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:49:19 AM

Hmm, such an interesting…. Such a smallness in the whole world market, but so far I can not sell marijuana, yes?
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

Really the biggest alternative to faucet is Bounty campaign.
There are lot of them, mostly on this forum, for some you need to have good profile and good social media accounts to qualify.
But others are more acceptable
I.e. I listed bounty campaigns with with you don't need to have good profile here
http://flodner.com/bounty-campaigns/

You just need facebook, twitter and some free time

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: