Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Use Telegram?
Yes - 19 (82.6%)
No - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram channels  (Read 1186 times)
jonathan163

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:56:55 AM

I agree in that
Many channel have useless because of people spammer
and i keep loking a good channel with a good intention and give me a lot of knowledge in crypto,
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:14:37 PM

Who knows what popular channels in the telegram on the subject of blockchaine and cryptocurrency?

Let's create top channels about the crypto currency. Wink

honestly I don't know what are the most popular channels in telegrams that have most of the member are related on crypto currency, as of now I use telegram because its required on my current signature campaign, and its very useful to implement it on some other campaigns, for more topics to discuss and for more fastest communication from those member who got involve on the same activity like in signature campaign.
DAOSprout

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:36:46 PM

Let's create a channel that will be closed, and it will include only a limited number of people? By invitation or by recommendation. Would you like to participate in such an experiment?  Smiley

It would be nice if it was open, though sounds interesting. Do you plan on doing this for educational purposes or trading?
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:37:29 PM

Who knows what popular channels in the telegram on the subject of blockchaine and cryptocurrency?

honestly I don't know what are the most popular channels in telegrams that have most of the member are related on crypto currency, as of now I use telegram because its required on my current signature campaign, and its very useful to implement it on some other campaigns, for more topics to discuss and for more fastest communication from those member who got involve on the same activity like in signature campaign.

That's the problem, there are a lot of them.
gz1derbread

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

Yes, of course, I use Telegram, since this is the most convenient source for obtaining information about bitcoin, there are many free and paid channels with unique information that you can not find in Google.
Cremeboy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:50:16 PM

When it is created please notify me. I would be interested
Madeoffire

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:01:13 PM

You should go in Cryptogrinders! Smiley There are more than 7000 people
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:08:03 PM

I prefer to use slack than telegram channels because slack is easy to use you don't need phone number

i need to use vpn when login telegram in my country.

That's the beauty of it.  Telegram is a bit more secured than Slack.  I understand than there's was an issue with Slack before that's why some projects chooses Telegram and/or Discord. 
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:09:59 PM

Anyone else part of other telegram groups? Looking to expand the amount of groups I'm in.
dongosquad

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:40:48 AM

yes, I use telegram to join into group bounty signature campaign that I follow. very efficient to monitor project progress. compared with similar applications, the advantages of telegram is that we can see the message when we have not joined. so, we do not miss important info.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:03 AM

https://t.me/oneblockchain
already created
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:39 AM

You should go in Cryptogrinders! Smiley There are more than 7000 people

Thanks, I will look.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:30 AM

already created

I have joined some Telegram before but sadly I can't say because most of them just died down after several months. But it looks like you are very enthusiast putting one so I think I will join that group later. But I'm still checking other groups as well and see how the feedback goes. Goodluck to your new group and hope you can have many more members to come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:10:54 AM

Telegrams already overtaken slack. Slack used to be a go to team communicator, but it is growing so bad and it's becoming so heavy to run thus it has tendency of being annoying. While telegrams runs smoothly, even you have hundreds of tele groups.

Btw, there a lot of private groups that I am in, in context with cryptocurrency.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:32 AM

already created

I have joined some Telegram before but sadly I can't say because most of them just died down after several months. But it looks like you are very enthusiast putting one so I think I will join that group later. But I'm still checking other groups as well and see how the feedback goes. Goodluck to your new group and hope you can have many more members to come.

Thank you  Wink
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

Telegrams already overtaken slack. Slack used to be a go to team communicator, but it is growing so bad and it's becoming so heavy to run thus it has tendency of being annoying. While telegrams runs smoothly, even you have hundreds of tele groups.

Btw, there a lot of private groups that I am in, in context with cryptocurrency.

yeah, telegram is cool
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

I'm not into telegram but I've seen that most of the ICOs are inot it. I don't know what are the telegrams popular channels since I've been mainly active here in forum and not with telegram. But also be careful people there are now people that are using those telegram channels to push their intentions to do a pump and dump group, making people to be fooled by giving some false information about trading signals.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

Why not i just join this telegram channel and i hop we partage the site of investment and trading in bitcoin
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

Why not i just join this telegram channel and i hop we partage the site of investment and trading in bitcoin

+!
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

Telegram is very useful for discussion and learning. Especially if you are a startup and you want to build your community. I just found this task: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/288/bounty-telegram-support
You join the telegram chat and you get rewarded with YUPIES. Worth the try and the project seems solid, it's a co-creation platform.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: