Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get accepted to signature campaign?  (Read 1981 times)
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:29:05 AM

You are almost now in bitcomo signature campaign. One should make constructive posts daily in order to get accepted in signature campaigns.
This forum doesn't allow to promote any scam projects, if you do so, users will put negative feedbacks on your profile and you will never get accepted in a bounty or signature campaign thereafter.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:36:40 PM

Hello, I have not had any luck with getting accepted to any signature campaigns and was wondering what one could do in order to increase the likelihood of being accepted?
It depends on the campaign managers taste . The best manager is yahoo better keep wactching for his campaigns and he also accepts local board posting that one is the good thing about him aside from quick payments and good management. Well if youre joining random campaign managers ofcourse you will have to kick it up a notch  meaning you have to post better than usual to make the campaign manager interested in you and eventually accepts you cheers mate

There are just campaign's that wants to spread their signature even on local boards as not all the people here in forum are English literate and feared to have an English conversation. So some of them are staying on their local boards talking with their countryman and there are campaign manager that understands that thing. But the thing here through campaign's you just have to discuss as it is, don't post just because you are getting paid but post as it is and you want to join the discussion and contribute with it.

Yeah that's absolutely right, post because of the two points. Post to be paid and post to add more additional knowledge/information for others. Speaking of campaign signature in local, its rare to find that thing. Not totally rare , but so much few campaign for that thing. Specially when your country is one of the poorest country in ranking.

No mate, I'm telling that you don't have to post because you are getting paid. Don't think about it, that's like an incentive while you are in a campaign. There's no sense if you'll just post for the payment, I'm telling that whenever you post, do it as it is your will not because you are in a campaign. Many are getting this wrong because when you are posting because you are getting paid, there's no sense of discussing at the right manner and you will just join those discussions that you don't want to post if you are thinking about your payment.

But if you only like to post without payments, its better to go on off topic or other website or forum site as well. Sometimes we need to be practical on what we do. Beside, you join here because you want to earn too while you exploring the world of bitcoin industry. I said two points (payment and contributing info to others ) which is definitely in reality. I support your comment because contributing idea is a good side while earning in the same time.
You really didn't get the point what I'm trying to say. You don't have to go to an off topic thread or section, I'm telling that don't post just because you are paid. Practically isn't really there, you are posting to contribute and help those people that are in need and lack of knowledge about what you know. And you still have to understand my point about posting with paid is just an incentive, so you've got to think more of that instead of paid posting.

I got you're point man, and you pointing "don't post just because you are getting paid but post as it is and you want to join the discussion and contribute with it." right? . . . Its not far from my post as well " I said two points (payment and contributing info to others )" . What I want to say is " to be more practical" hitting a two bird in one stone for just a one shot. We don't have to misinterpret each side as well.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:26:59 AM

First you need to level up your rank and then apply to a signature campaigns that accept your rank level. Just follow there rules and sign correctly there applacation. If the campaign manager rejected you. Then ask him or her why they rejected you.
cryptojedi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:11:28 AM

It s gotta do with your rank, reputation and quality of posts. That s what campaign managers looks for. Number of posts and quality you can improve over time. Reputation and trust level, these ones you really need to earn. Still, it all comes down to patience and hard work.

Please do not consider sig campaigns to be some form of money making system, you cannot live out of it. They re just pocket money.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:41:24 AM

Hello, I have not had any luck with getting accepted to any signature campaigns and was wondering what one could do in order to increase the likelihood of being accepted?

If you really did not  get any luck in btc signature campaign then just try altcoins campaign because for sure you are going to be accepted right away when you apply. You have a lot of competitors in btc campaign unlike altcoin bounties where you have many choices.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

You should try to do quality post because the signature campaign managers check your post history and if it seems that you are just spamming the forum then they will not accept you. There are many topics also that are repetitive and some managers frown on that if you often post on that topic or thread. You should check the rules of the signature campaigns to know if you qualify and if you want more idea then try to look at the post history of the people the campaign managers accept.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

You are currently member rank and for that rank there are very less campaigns now a days. You have to be at least Full member rank which is symbol that you have been average active on forum and have made sufficient forum post in your journey. This can get you accepted but there is condition that you should have quality in your post.

I mean just typing won’t get you enrolled into any campaigns. Its not job, its not work, its something more thoughtful to publish our fellow companies, entities who want to advertise them in the forum itself. We must be generous about the campaign rules, and try to keep our posting level very qualitative. Because a quality poster attracts more people to read through it and they also watch out the signature that you holding. Its more like creating virtual relation with customer directly. Many thoughtful things and honesty can get you that.

black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:45:36 AM

campaign managers really choose who they will accept in their signature campaign you will receive only if you are an active poster, high knowledge, and it is important that all your history posts are not trash. If you are not accepted by the campaign manager you can ask them why they did not accept you,
so you're likely to have a problem with your account and you can also learn what you need to do next time if you are going to apply again into the signature campaign. hard work and patience i am sure are become a good in this field too.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

wow i really see this question repeatly. Dude, the first thing you need to know about this forum is, you have to give positives impact to other members. thats how the forum works. make yourself good looking by posting any usefull informations or help other by answer their questions. remember, usefull information can't be written in less than 75 character.
Do not focus on earning money, make yourself usefull and the money will come to you.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

wow i really see this question repeatly. Dude, the first thing you need to know about this forum is, you have to give positives impact to other members. thats how the forum works. make yourself good looking by posting any usefull informations or help other by answer their questions. remember, usefull information can't be written in less than 75 character.
Do not focus on earning money, make yourself usefull and the money will come to you.

Yes i agree, the first thing we need to do is to know about the forum specially for what the rule is. And much better to post contructive and usefull comment   to help othere's,. And i also agree, that do not focus on earning but focus on learning ang the money for what you want to earn will follow.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Nfp

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

How to get easily accepted to any signature campaigns? First you must be a good quality poster, and make sure that you'll signed there application form correctly. And if you still don't accepted. Try to ask the campaign manager if what is the problem. So you can improve it for the next time.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:40:26 AM

Just imagine that you are just like applying a job in real life. What you should do? You would need to make your account to have a good post quality since you are focusing on signature campaign then the main thing to be seen or checked by managers is on the quality on what we posted and also it wont really be an easy thing to get a spot on those campaigns considering that there are lots of participants who do apply which means chances of getting accepted isnt really an assurance and also take a look on your current rank if theres a campaign that do need on those.
Nfp

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

You don't have to rush of joining a signature campaigns, maybe it's not the right time for you. If i were you I'll practicing to make a constructive and high quality post. So that in the next time you apply a signature campaigns, you will be accepted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: