Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a scam  (Read 19899 times)
Seskjaler (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

many friends and trusted social media say it is scam so not recommended it

will add urls later i’m at pc now

Many friends and trusted Social media  Wink I would love to see some proof.
The avesta scammer is here LOOOOOOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jannoi

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:23:32 AM

Calling me a scammer is your choice, but where is your proof?
Are you jealous we actually have a running blockchain and platform built on it? And the ICO platform running on that?
We have a lot more to show than any other ICO issuing tokens who don't even have a Proof of Concept.

all you can make is this "high quality" website called coinanalysis DOT io so i'm not convinced if you have any ground to stand on.
Seskjaler (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:09:58 PM

Calling me a scammer is your choice, but where is your proof?
Are you jealous we actually have a running blockchain and platform built on it? And the ICO platform running on that?
We have a lot more to show than any other ICO issuing tokens who don't even have a Proof of Concept.

all you can make is this "high quality" website called coinanalysis DOT io so i'm not convinced if you have any ground to stand on.
Its not my site, but its really obvious how shitty your scam is. Just look at the comments on the site XD
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

Scam ICOs is not known by it nice site or good look but you can identify a good ICO when you deligently study this project. Like,
1.It’s essential to evaluate the project team. Are they hiding their real names? Can you find their profiles on social media? Do they have technical experience? Are they strong in marketing and do they have experience in large projects? Consider if they can not only attract investments but build a change resistant business.
2.Before investing in an ICO, double check that you are on the official site. Scammers can copy a legitimate ICO website and steal funds. They not only copy and crack websites but social media accounts and email addresses as well. Don’t trust private messages on Slack, because it’s one of the most favorited platforms by scammers.
3.Assess the realization of the project: It’s quite common for dishonest ICO creators to announce goals which look beautiful and romantic, but they are impossible to realize in practice. Think about the real world applications of the project. Is there a stable demand for the ICO’s product? Is it even possible to accomplish what the developers are planning to do?
4.read the Whitepaper: There absolutely must be a project roadmap, information about what gathered funds would be used for, how tokens will be used, and information about the team and project advisors.
5.Learn from those who have already invested in an ICO.
These and many more areas to search before investing in an ICO.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:13:47 PM

The best strategy is not to invest in ICOs. You can always invest later once it is available for trading and/or once the project proves itself.

Totally agree here, if the ICO turns out to be a scam you saved yourself a big loss, if its not, than you can still buy on exchanges. Most of the ICO's dump in price anyways after coming to the exchanges. Its mostly marketing created fomo that make people invest early in ICO's.

I dont know about the ICO you are asking, but I can tell you one thing: nowadays many ICO's are disguised scams, the act really professional so that even people that did their due dilligence fall for it. Be careful!
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

You should investigate well cause some peoples opinion said it was a scam to destroy the profile of that ICO to the person. The best way is try to read more about that ico analyze well gather data about others and be patient be curiuos always to prevent scam.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:17:23 PM

On cryptocompare.com, I found the Avesta ICO - it looks nice, but coinanalysis.io says they're a scammer.

is that true?

Edit: Forgot the link http://coinanalysis.io/avesta/

Well op, the best thing you can do is to not post things like this. Amd do some research yourself instead. Because people amd websites like the ones you have mentioned can either tell the truth or not. Amd you can never be sure since you cannot read minds. So i suggest you learn first how to.identify or differentiate scam ICOs from lthe legitimate ones. This may take some time but is really worth it since you donnot have to rely on other people or to these type of sites to make sure you are choosing the right investments.

Hope this enlightens you and changes your mindset.
Goodluck.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:49:51 PM

On cryptocompare.com, I found the Avesta ICO - it looks nice, but coinanalysis.io says they're a scammer.

is that true?

If you're not sure just leave it, never ask again, it's your money your risk. Scam or not, no one know it and we only prepare for the worst. Simple way to check is from their channel ( tele, fb, tw ), watch their up date and how customers/ member giving comment. If too many negative comment that's the sign. I only suggest just like that and have a nice day.

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

is that true?

We can't really be sure if an ICO is a scam. But there are hints that will give us educated guess to avoid. Just study it yourself and decide if it really is a scam. If you find something fishy in Avesta ICO, then just avoid and find something else.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:56:48 PM

If coinanalysis.io says it is a scam, you need to check out the reasoning behind this claim. And you will probably agree with the analysts from coinanalysis.io.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

is that true?

We can't really be sure if an ICO is a scam. But there are hints that will give us educated guess to avoid. Just study it yourself and decide if it really is a scam. If you find something fishy in Avesta ICO, then just avoid and find something else.

Hey he seems stupid about his query dude. He found the advertisement in cryptocompare means we can confirm it as legit huh, it is wasted query. I will take that all the ICO are legit, if you want to confirm that whether it is legit or not means you please check that ICO's white paper and blog.
Those will give clear information about the project. If the project is available on the most useful bitcoin related project means you will get the more people investing there and project also would goes to success.
Seskjaler (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:18:29 PM

If coinanalysis.io says it is a scam, you need to check out the reasoning behind this claim. And you will probably agree with the analysts from coinanalysis.io.

Yeah, they bring some good points, but look at the comments XD. They are so mad!
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

is that true?

They raised some good points.

At the end you have to take their words with a grain of salt. The team could well have a prototype ready on standby that is able to be transformed into a working product when demanded, but at the same time coin analysis obviously has way more experience than you do in terms of analyzing current ICOs, meaning that if they think it's a scam, it probably is.

Regardless, you should really do your own research, and know the risk before acting on it.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:58:11 PM

This web-site looks poor and not very nice. Also now is a bad time for ICO. BTC is rising and ALTs are falling.
It is the perfect time for an ICO. They'll sell much less and have a low circulating supply, after they hit market, demand will eventually rise and so will price. Look at Genesis Vision.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their website looks okay, the roadmap is not impossible. Did an image search on a few members and the pictures are not downloaded from the internet.
Registered, they do not ask for a password, instead they give you a randomly generated one and they don't let you login without  two-factor. Seems safe.
ICO Price is $0.23, which makes the market cap 23M if all 100K tokens are sold, which is okay, it's not too high. There is no sell counter, so I don't like that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to remember that it doesn't matter if it's a scam or not, if you can make money on it, get on it. Look at all these ponzi schemes, they all make good money.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

The best strategy is not to invest in ICOs. You can always invest later once it is available for trading and/or once the project proves itself.

I also agree with you, if you are confusing better you do not invest in that ico project.
Just invest when you feel sure and not confusing.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:52:02 AM

is that true?

Try to ask some one or the main , when I look at the link , it says they are scammer and have a bad site I guess. Some of us have a different perspective through, whether it was a scam or not. Try to just ask some one , cause many ICO are scam to be honest. And by the way double check it, maybe they just denigrate it.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:11:24 AM

Many are scam but if you will take care and be careful to what you do about btc you wont be scammed because these are usually happened to those who has no security and alertness, because sometimes we didnt decern wjat is happening.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

You should be wary of questionable ICO as most ICO are truly scams . Do your due diligence and remember there is no smoke with out fire. Since their is an allegation that  Avesta ICO is a scam. Give it time before investing.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:53:25 AM

And also, every ICO says, they  want to have eazy use for users, but blockchain cannot get any more eazyer to use, except with ledger nano s, this hardwallet is the best... so don't trust any ICO that even says for eazy use, because everybody knows, that eazyer cannot be, usually it just get's more complicated, even when you have ... except if you new here, then you should read bitcointalk forum

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Seskjaler (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

And also, every ICO says, they  want to have eazy use for users, but blockchain cannot get any more eazyer to use, except with ledger nano s, this hardwallet is the best... so don't trust any ICO that even says for eazy use, because everybody knows, that eazyer cannot be, usually it just get's more complicated, even when you have ... except if you new here, then you should read bitcointalk forum

What? That wasnt very eazy to read
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: