Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: in future the Bitcoin will be the Money of Rich people only  (Read 908 times)
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:18:39 PM

as i am watching bitcoin since 2013 . i think this time is not a newbie time as its about 5 year while this bold Crypto in ups and downs . people called this bubble but they adopted it later.

my opinion on bitcoin in coming some years about bitcoin is that in future this will be the money of rich people just because of 2 points according to my study , may be i am not correct .

1. the low supply of this is the main reason due to which its being demanded high . and day by day its price is rising like hundreds and thousands of USD .as from December till now in 11 to 12 months this got about 10 times higher price. and its getting more higher to make rich who are already rich . if in 2020 it goes to 100,000.so the holder of one bitcoin just will also be an owner of 100k USD that means he'll be rich .

2. the fee in the transaction is about 0.0001 . this amount is about 7 USD today more or less but approx. in future if its price rises like 100.000 then its fee will be around 70 100 USD or more or less may be . that means alot for a poor person . this will be making distance from poor with the bitcoin . and slowly this will be the property and possession of rich people . i am not in its high fees favor but its becoming fact. in past i am eye witness  that we were paying like 13 cents and some more before December 2016 and now we have to pay  5 to 7 USD for each transaction .

suggestions and ideas to my opinion will be appriciated. thanks alot to reading my words.

It is a matter of when did you started investing on bitcoin. Well when the time comes if it will that bitcoin is used as a currency then you don't need to convert the transaction to any fiat currency so a payment of BTC 0.0001 is a payment of BTC 0.0001 no other conversion needed. So everyone will have the same way on how to see it. when you invested early  you might have more bitcoin that you won't care how much the transaction fee is anymore. So if a "poor" person invested in bitcoin the same time as a rich one did they will have the same conversion when that time comes. It will just be the matter on how many coins do you have.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:00:01 AM

Yeah, I agree. Bitcoin is gonna become much higher in price sooner or later. So that transaction fees are gonna increase too. So I recommend everyone not spend their BTC until the next year.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:29:01 AM

Indeed, what you're saying is right, bitcoin is gradually raising his bar, and as prices get higher and the poor start to get bitcoin, Bitcoin is the rich game.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: