Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price fluctuation  (Read 827 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

The price fluctuation is natural and normal. The price simply can not constantly grow, or fall, there must always be a correction.
But the correction time is now exceeding from what people were expecting. In fact people were holding bitcoin in hope that very soon its price will start increasing but we can see that bitcoin price is continuously trading in a low price and therefore now people are converting their attention toward other crypto to invest their money there and get some profit from it.

All major coins are interconnected in the cryptoworld, and if Bitcoin goes down, then all other coins will follow soon. Bitcoin itself is on a downward spiral and we may not reached the bottom yet. The previous surge was too high and too many whales cashed out and called it a day. I don't say that Bitcoin is finished, but we will likely see lower prices yet. What can be said with absolute certainty, Bitcoin won't be trading in a narrow range for long now. It is either up or down for it.

Get used to it folks. There is no stability in crypto and will never be.

I guess, just based on by observations, price of any certain coin fluctuates because when it just had an increase that will make investors think if that will be the last for bitcoin. But I think, bitcoin allows to lower its value to give chance to those who would like to buy bitcoin but are just minimum wage earner (no offense to them if any)

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

The price fluctuation is natural and normal. The price simply can not constantly grow, or fall, there must always be a correction.
But the correction time is now exceeding from what people were expecting. In fact people were holding bitcoin in hope that very soon its price will start increasing but we can see that bitcoin price is continuously trading in a low price and therefore now people are converting their attention toward other crypto to invest their money there and get some profit from it.

All major coins are interconnected in the cryptoworld, and if Bitcoin goes down, then all other coins will follow soon. Bitcoin itself is on a downward spiral and we may not reached the bottom yet. The previous surge was too high and too many whales cashed out and called it a day. I don't say that Bitcoin is finished, but we will likely see lower prices yet. What can be said with absolute certainty, Bitcoin won't be trading in a narrow range for long now. It is either up or down for it.

Get used to it folks. There is no stability in crypto and will never be.

I guess, just based on by observations, price of any certain coin fluctuates because when it just had an increase that will make investors think if that will be the last for bitcoin. But I think, bitcoin allows to lower its value to give chance to those who would like to buy bitcoin but are just minimum wage earner (no offense to them if any)
We can always observe more fluctuation in the price of such coins where people are taking more interest and try to use such coins for trading, in fact bitcoin is the best coin to trading and getting more profit from there, therefore we always observe more fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. In future hope that we will se more increasing in the price of bitcoin because of the increasing interest of the people in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

It's part of manipulation but i think bitcoin will not hit hard to the floor i mean bitcoin will not reach 0 but it will dump a 50% price and will bounce back to 250% or more that's a good price movement of bitcoin as of now we could see some good and bad news of bitcoin but currently the state of bitcoin is purely speculative to those who don't believe
i do believe that there really is someone behind the value of this. but as pero your speculations, it is matching with my observations. I have seen bitcoin took the dip but not to the point of losing its value. afterwhich the value bounced back and have recovered more than the value it lost. very interesting to investors like me. the dip is a way to attract more investors, don't you think?
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:45:41 AM

Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?
They say it's a fluctuation because its it's ladderized not permanent it changes value and worth every minute and time everyday
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

The recent bitcoin volatility I think is due to the attitude of governments to bitcoin: this is a plus or minus, and the more countries admit it, the better. The behavior of South Korea and the Chinese government led to the bitcoin crash!
Not only to blame with the government, I think there is more things to consider why it always like this(bloody). Though fluctuation can't be controlled but in such a thing that it is more on decreasing than of increasing.  It could be sounds that, there is individuals behind these or may a group of people(whales), but still hoping that it won't get worst in a long run.
CinemaAI

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?

The fluctuations on a percentage basis are definitely decreasing.
This is a normal process of price discovery for a new asset.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

The fluctuations on a percentage basis are definitely decreasing.
This is a normal process of price discovery for a new asset.

I think in the future, the price will still fluctuations like today because bitcoin itself is not yet reaching a stable position price and there is always change in every time. maybe if there is no bitcoin that could be mining, then the price will be stable at one price and not go to down or up significant. but I think with this fluctuations, this will bring a chance for us to still make a profit if we can take the opportunity to buy at lower price and sell at the high price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

As i watch the overall history of the bitcoin chart i see some waves similar to 4 years ago, where the last quarter of 2013 the BTC price soars high then slowly decline toward the 1st and 2nd Q of 2014. This will happen again this year as it has similar behavior, so it is expected to have a lesser value of bitcoin this 1st q of 2018.
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Bitcoin price fluctuate . The price of bitcoin falls and rises in accordance to demand . The price of bitcoin rises when the differential demand exceed that of supply causing the price to shoot up. The rise in bitcoin has been stimulated due to surge of interest in cryptocurrency space and expected to grow .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: