Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Avalon mining with customer hardware? Answer is here.  (Read 44347 times)
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:53:38 AM

open a ticket and pick the trouble type as REFUND.

support.avalon-asic.com
Hello BitSyncom
I waiting refund 4 days.

Has this user been refunded yet or is Avalon experiencing "more delays".
Base on previous experience, "No Delay" is abnormal.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 04:33:44 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 04:44:34 AM by Hippie Tech

not defending Yifu in any sort, never! he is the one to blame for building new unnecesary facility with our money.

I was just curious about DGM method:) ?

The who about it all has yet to be determined. I am in no way trying to implicate ANYONE. Avalon simply needs explain what exactly is going on, so we can stop with all this guess work.

I'll let you decide for yourself if DGM is a scam. Check out any DGM pool and its not hard to see how lopsided the <20BTC vs the >30BTC block payout ratio is. When the luck is good (and it usually is) DGM can eat almost as much BTC as a stolen pre order ! And yes.. I just made that BTC eatin DGM comment up. Grin

Plz PM your response..  as I do not want to derail this thread any more than I already may have. Nor do I wish to see any more DGM luvin noobs join the 9-15 others currently ingoring me and my humble posts.  Or do I ? Wink

pEACe

Vicus (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:53:04 AM

Meanwhile Avalon team is "not mining"™ again Wink
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW
bennybong

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:03:04 PM

Isn't this just all the new avalons being delivered with Avalon default pool settings? Each once must connect for maybe a few minutes while the new user updates their settings.
A Meteorite

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 12:24:28 PM

Whoa. That's a huge hash rate. Maybe it could be them testing units before a mass shipment? Hopefully? It hit about 4 TH/s, which is about sixty 3 module Avalons...

BTC: 1MeTeorfxZNsY6gJDBtrF8JA8KEv6SKGUmLTC: Lejxgou6hUkjupF6RoruxJGG9AQ7t3ovYt
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:03:22 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2013, 03:22:23 PM by ProfMac

Part of that is me.  My Avalon arrived yesterday and I powered it up as fast as possible, then I took a while to configure it.

To be clear, my Avalon mining at my location under my control used account 1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW.  It connected to my network and mined correctly with very little difficulty.  

Rather than saying "the world is ending they are cheating oh FUD, oh FUD FUD, oh oh FUD FUD FUD" one could say "how clever, they have publicly demonstrated that the units are operational in user's hands."

I try to be respectful and informed.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 03:13:24 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2013, 03:24:01 PM by Hippie Tech

Whoa. That's a huge hash rate. Maybe it could be them testing units before a mass shipment? Hopefully? It hit about 4 TH/s, which is about sixty 3 module Avalons...

If the coins generated are not given to the rightful owners, Avalon should be labelled as scammers. Their claim that using the testnet is a waste of time is a farse.

@ProfMac Are you denying the OP's evidence ? He is not alone.

ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:41:30 PM

If the coins generated are not given to the rightful owners, Avalon should be labelled as scammers. Their claim that using the testnet is a waste of time is a farse.

I am affirming that my Avalon arrived, and that it worked out of the box.  It connected to mining.eligius.st:3334 with account 1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW while I checked the temperatures at warmup, walked around the house observing the noise level, explored the web interface, read the web pages at eligius, and set up my own account, and occasionally yelled "woo hoo!!" and wiggled in full view of my wife.  I may or may not have gotten distracted by more interesting things than configuring the Avalon.

There is a burst of activity at 1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW, there is a burst of shipping activity, I am confirming that I account for some of the mining activity.  I think it is plausible that all of this burst is owners at first powerup.

I try to be respectful and informed.
peasant

Activity: 272

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:21:04 PM

People should relax, and not be surprised that these practices are going on. It's human nature. That's the price you pay when you want to buy a custom and highly efficient money printing machine. You are at their mercy. Just count your blessings that you get a unit and hopeful make some money. Goodluck.
pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 08:42:50 PM

RLW accounts for over 5 TH of hashing power at the moment.  Just fyi...

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW
koob

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 08:47:09 PM

I just hope they are testing #3 before shipment :/
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 11:38:58 PM

I am affirming that my Avalon arrived, and that it worked out of the box.  It connected to mining.eligius.st:3334 with account 1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW while I checked the temperatures at warmup, walked around the house observing the noise level, explored the web interface, read the web pages at eligius, and set up my own account, and occasionally yelled "woo hoo!!" and wiggled in full view of my wife.  I may or may not have gotten distracted by more interesting things than configuring the Avalon.

There is a burst of activity at 1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW, there is a burst of shipping activity, I am confirming that I account for some of the mining activity.  I think it is plausible that all of this burst is owners at first powerup.

Thx for the input. Smiley

What is RLW and why are they hashing into this supposed 'test' account ?

erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:03:36 PM

You may have gotten distracted by more important things than ensuring your machine was crediting your wallet and not the one ending in RLW?
Taking a couple of seconds to dance and shake aside, for how long can you suppose that you were perhaps distracted?

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
SRoulette

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 08:42:38 AM

And they have yet to issue a single refund, my guess is this is how they are going to do it (if they ever do it).

Corrupt, lying bastards - Yifu you are a complete disgrace.

neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 06:03:33 PM

It sounds like I was right to post a scam thread to finally have my orders fixed in few days being delivered also... Pathetic...

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 09:38:54 PM

This forum works much better than any support ticket!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
whisper

Activity: 267

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:32:04 AM

Here we go again.
is here again for shop some BTCs with your avalons Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: