Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRYPTOCHANGEX.COM - Exchange Btc/Ltc/Dash/Gbyte/Eth/BBR and more *OPEN*  (Read 1877 times)
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:24:05 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:29:28 PM by s1lverbox

Hey silver, Ive tried depositing BBR to my account twice now and both times i havent received anything. The first time i deposited from the daemon but i double checked my address and payment ID twice and everything was correct but i was no BBR was ever credited to my account. The second time was a couple days ago, i used the GUI wallet and followed all the steps carefully and double checked my address and payment ID again to be sure but nothing showed up. My wallet says the transaction was confirmed and i even went to a block explorer to make sure my transaction had been confirmed and included in a block. Just not too sure what to do from here. I submitted a ticket through the helpdesk the same day i tried to deposit BBR to my account but its still processing. Are there usually long wait times on tickets?

Hi

We had issue with servers yesterday.
I will have a look at this. And will reply for ticket. Deposits working as supposed to.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

Hey silver, Ive tried depositing BBR to my account twice now and both times i havent received anything. The first time i deposited from the daemon but i double checked my address and payment ID twice and everything was correct but i was no BBR was ever credited to my account. The second time was a couple days ago, i used the GUI wallet and followed all the steps carefully and double checked my address and payment ID again to be sure but nothing showed up. My wallet says the transaction was confirmed and i even went to a block explorer to make sure my transaction had been confirmed and included in a block. Just not too sure what to do from here. I submitted a ticket through the helpdesk the same day i tried to deposit BBR to my account but its still processing. Are there usually long wait times on tickets?

Hi

I will have a look at this. And will reply for ticket. Deposits working as supposed to.

Thanks.

After checking your tx I can confirm none of those payments you mentioned had payment ID included.

I will credit you but please next time use correct way to deposit.

MMichaelix

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:53:59 PM

Hi

Thanks.

After checking your tx I can confirm none of those payments you mentioned had payment ID included.

I still havent been credited bbr to my account.. I followed each step very carefully three times, my wallet even picked up that it was being sent to @cryptochangex. I cant even generate a new payment id because its still saying the one i have hasnt been used yet, and theres no bbr deposit history under my funds. Im not a noob when it comes to transferring cryptos, ive done it many times before but this is the first time I've had a problem like this. I know that you need a payment id when transferring from a wallet to an exchange and i know you will lose whatever youre exchanging if you transfer without one, so theres no reason i would try to send it without one. I think Ill just stick with stock.exchanges for now until these issues are solved.
huhuhu444

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:45:04 AM

I deposit 0.05 bitcoins,my Wallet address depositing to cryptochangex:1KaLEiJ4RZavsgsn7oppNvawF5Ssq4Qv9y ,It's been 48 hours ,my cryptochangex wallet:1Eja5JaaG8LF3ugoBGFtCY3jGtLvzgV4Sy  ,still not Accepted. Please help me to handle this deposit.
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:36:14 PM

Hi

Thanks.

I still havent been credited bbr to my account.. I followed each step very carefully three times, my wallet even picked up that it was being sent to @cryptochangex. I cant even generate a new payment id because its still saying the one i have hasnt been used yet, and theres no bbr deposit history under my funds. Im not a noob when it comes to transferring cryptos, ive done it many times before but this is the first time I've had a problem like this. I know that you need a payment id when transferring from a wallet to an exchange and i know you will lose whatever youre exchanging if you transfer without one, so theres no reason i would try to send it without one. I think Ill just stick with stock.exchanges for now until these issues are solved.

Please open support ticket and provide me your wallet and each tx id so i can refund you amount you sent to us. Thanks
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:36:55 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:47:51 PM by s1lverbox

I deposit 0.05 bitcoins,my Wallet address depositing to cryptochangex:1KaLEiJ4RZavsgsn7oppNvawF5Ssq4Qv9y ,It's been 48 hours ,my cryptochangex wallet:1Eja5JaaG8LF3ugoBGFtCY3jGtLvzgV4Sy  ,still not Accepted. Please help me to handle this deposit.

No issue. https://blockchain.info/tx/b00bc6061952855610826558ae1ed6762ba50fbbe2129dcbee5d52dfa0d0aa20

This is your 0.05 back to your wallet.

Regards,.

eeX

Activity: 961
Merit: 500

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Hello,

ticket #19 is.......... Being Processed since 14 days 15 hours.

I still wait for your answer.

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Yes. please start new ticket as previous might lost. Thanks
eeX

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

Nope.
I still can see it.

Anyway, ticket #24 is opened.

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
eeX

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

OOPS :|

Seems dead exchange and dead topic...

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

OOPS :|

Seems dead exchange and dead topic...

admin will replied your problem ASAP sir
eeX

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

Seems ASAP means in 2 years

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

All deposits are blocked. withdrawals working. We moving exchange to different servers. Will notify further. In case of issue please pm or create ticket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: