Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which anonymous coin will win in the long term?
Monero
DeepOnion
Zcash
Spectre
Zencash
Verge
Other

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?  (Read 6021 times)
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:32:21 AM

Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

Add Sumokoin to your pull.  Smiley

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Louverture

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:00:49 AM

Zoin

:One of the cheap, undervalued coins that are likely to surge
pier71

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:12:27 AM

I think zencash , the reason: zencash has the shielded transactions, the tls connections,  the secure nodes,  and  in the roadmap the domain fronting and the anonymous publishing system.
there is already a private message system implemented in one of the wallets,

the other coins mentioned have maybe one or two of these features , but zencash is the only one that is trying to get all, and the team is delivering.
there are a lot of updates and activities.

Personally I like the model of governance and the treasury model , for me its fair and balanced in the long term that is important.

btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:28:08 AM

My bet is on Verge
MARC-KALAAT

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:45:22 AM

1-ZOIN (ZOI) have BIG potential and the price is really low (can easy do X10 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/ )
2-Zencash for their community and technology
3-HUSH
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:48:19 AM

I vote for DP, why?
because of its active community plus creative marketing plus right distribution plus innovative strategies plus its wonderful road-map  

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:15:29 AM

TOR Lovers Welcome!

Full TOR anonymous ecosystem that works in countries with blocked TOR (China, Russia, Iran etc.)

Market Cap is only 10 mil$ so you can only imagine the potential of this project

HODL

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
Raz1231

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

ZOIN. No premine, no ICO, low cap around $2m, low supply (MAX 21 million). Anonymous. Very active dev team & community. Plenty of updates coming up such as stunningly designed desktop & mobile wallets, masternodes, new exchanges, official pool. TOR integrated wallets. Zoin will be used as a currency on markets, decentralized markets etc. The team are great and very active and always keep the community informed. Consistent development. The development is funded by donations along with percentage of pool fees (1-3%). And the official pool coming will help push development and marketing with its funds even more further!
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:21:42 AM

I think Monero and Deeponion will be the big players to dominate this market in the future. Monero´s price has already risen up a lot over the years while DO is massively undervalued at the moment and still has a lot of milestones on his roadmap (besides the already working qt wallet, implemented DeepVault function, strong community and many more) so the best buy for long term is definitely Deeponion imo

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shiki0

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:23:25 AM

Shocked ZOIN ZOIN ZOIN Shocked
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:30:40 AM

I have a better question for this thread, which currency creates the most useless Bitcointalk accounts and therefore has the most votes?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Stripple

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:33:12 AM

Read about spectrecoin as well a while ago, think there were a few airdrops but it takes a few milliseconds for all seats to be filled which also says something. I think deeponion is very strong in its established base and community, while Monero is more established in terms of market cap. All are interesting, but for deeponion is waiting on the true killer features that will make it stand out from this crowd.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:37:32 AM

Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

Without question $XSPEC.

It has the most upside potential out of all of the privacy coins out there right now.

The beginning of a new era.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:41:50 AM

Read about spectrecoin as well a while ago, think there were a few airdrops but it takes a few milliseconds for all seats to be filled which also says something. I think deeponion is very strong in its established base and community, while Monero is more established in terms of market cap. All are interesting, but for deeponion is waiting on the true killer features that will make it stand out from this crowd.

You’re hanging out with the wrong crowd then, and there certainly was never any airdrops for Spectrecoin. Spectrecoin releases untraceable staking, and in mobile form. Spectrecoin works in tor blocked regions and has every feature DeepOnion has, plus more, literally. Your developer still owns the majority of the supply, and always will. Spectrecoin is superior to DeepOnion. This thread was created so you guys could continue to inflate Bitcointalk with useless content to get more free onions. You DeepOnion fanboys are slowing down the process of humanity.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:53:47 AM

The future is for the DeepOnion! Who did not understand this now - in half a year, wake up jumping into the outgoing train! And in a year all this Internet will make a noise about this coin! I'm sure of this I have not a drop of doubt! There is no such a strong team of developers and such technologies in any project!
Madinvestor

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:07:54 AM

Sumokoin is XMR with more mixins (12), XMR is the only coin to be proven fully anonymous right now.
Don't talk about pumped coin like Zoin, or coins like NAV or XVG...

For people willing to put a lot of money and play safe -> go XMR
For people willing to take risk and who are wanting high rentability -> go Sumokoin http://sumokoin.org/ ; 700k USD marketcap, very good coin to mine btw with a great diff algo
Seelou

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

I choose Deeponion, because it is a very promising coin
noochiray

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:22:38 AM

I choose Deeponion too, bro!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:40:44 AM

My vote at the moment is for Monero but I am reading further on Deeponion, it looks promising too

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joefamwork

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:42:47 AM

I vote for DeepOnion. This is rlly anonymous coin. And now is the best time to buy it because of low price now

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: