Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about bitcoin price in 2018?  (Read 1825 times)
nipunchathu123 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:54:33 AM

In this year January btc price was $800 — $1,150 and now it is around $7100.Can we imagine it will increase like this year?

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:07:35 AM

In this year January btc price was $800 — $1,150 and now it is around $7100.Can we imagine it will increase like this year?

This year has clearly been the best year for Bitcoin in terms of ultimate price. I don't know if Bitcoin can keep up with how much it's gained this past year. With that in mind, however, I don't doubt the ability of it to go up to around 15k (doubling what it was this year) by the end of the year next year. I'm just hoping we see more steady rise rather than volatility.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:12:52 AM

we can never know because a lot of unexpected things can happen in the future that have the potential of changing the course of price rise a lot. for example this year we had the Japanese mass adoption which started early on this year, we had the end of bitcoin scaling debate or at least end of most of the debate. and these two were huge unexpected changes that led to huge unexpected rises.

so the future rise may not be like this year but there will be more rise in 2018.

There is a FOMO brewing...
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

We cannot just say that kind of things, the future of Bitcoin is uncertain especially on it's volatile price, after the hard fork a lot of Bitcoin holder might sell Bitcoin for some reasons and those reasons are first: the Holidays-Christmas to be exact, Second is the possible rise of Alt coins and the current  issues on Segwit 2X.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:36:33 AM

We never may never know exactly what the price of bitcoin will vary on the 2018 one thing is for certain that bitcoin that bitcoin price continue to gradually increase by the month imagine being a price of 7,000 US dollars and up in this month. Maybe we can expect the price to be 8,000 by the start of year we just have to sit back and watch the growth of bitcoin in the industry.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:23:10 AM

I don't think so but people are hyping about the bitcoin futures trade. They are all not knowing what they are talking about. The wallstreet was full with a lot of the high profiles with unlimited money.
We will see about what will be happening in the future. this time a lot of people are knowing about that was a very good step to the bitcoin to be the mainstream speculation trade. and not a massive payment adoption.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:25:43 AM

No one knows what's going to happen to bitcoin and so predictable price predictions,
but we can only hope to continue rising bitcoin and accompanied by rising prices and popularity,and i think it's quite realistic if bitcoin prices will reach $ 8000 - $ 9,000 by 2018.
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:13:16 AM

I think this bubble will end before the end of this year or at much the first half of 2018. Resulting in a long lasting bear market. But before that there will be some more bull runsans and price will touch 10K or even 20K.
My crystal ball said it.

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:47:07 AM

I will not give specific predictions. Bitcoin has had a growth spurt. As the demand of customers for digital money market growing then the Bitcoin price will continue to rise in the  future

Make me great again
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

I will not give specific predictions. Bitcoin has had a growth spurt. As the demand of customers for digital money market growing then the Bitcoin price will continue to rise in the  future

I just hope it find the way to the masses. If people is used many problems will be gone. No more dominance from banks and governments.
Fair and good distribution without the limitless printing of money which is happening now. The price will automatically adjust.
Natulat

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:51:20 AM

The Wall Street has not gone into the Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market. If they go in, the market cap of the Bitcoin could be more than the Amazon or Apple.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:28:42 PM

From all the past experience in the bitcointalk the price of bitcoin at the end of 2018 will be $9000 approx because nows a day demand of bitcoin is raise very much every people take interest in the bitcoin to earn the lot of money and invest the money in bitcoin to gain more and more profit which help them to become a rich person in the world. The price of bitcoin is increases very rapidly at their demand and reaches $7000 approx at the end of 2017 and $9000 approx at the end of 2018 .
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:36:54 PM

Price can be any. Officials announced that the richest people kept offshore for more than 8 trillion dollars. This amount will be enough to make everyone on earth received $ 1,000. Recently this method of storing money becomes unreliable. If they choose bitcoin the price can be really cosmic.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

We can keep on speculating anytime we want, but I think a small percentage here would really get it right, but I think many are expecting a good speculation every time they go here, I am seeing this yearly and I really think the value of bitcoin this end of 2018 would be in the middle of $7600 to $7900 if we are lucky enough a value of $9500 is a great All Time High for now, bitcoin had reach an unexpected fluctuation towards this year and we can really see it After the Fork.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:50:56 PM

In 2017 year lot of good and bad things happened, like japan accepting bitcoin and legalizing it same way other country also started it. two hardfork happened and still one is pending, this has drived the bitcoin price up and one bad news of china banning ICO and stopped the exchange to regulate it. Same way if it happen in 2018 then the price can go more then enough which cannot be imaginable. I expect the price of bitcoin to go above 15000+ in 2018
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:59:58 PM

Well that's really big to yhink that from below a value of thousand it will increase to thousands in less than a year. It is now prices at 7400$ which is way far from its price before. Also, the price is coninuously increasing i am expecting that earlier in 2018 bitcoin will have a value of more than 10000$.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

I really and truly did not expect this year to end up like this. I have no expectations for next year. If it goes sideways it'll still be amazing.

Even if there aren't price fireworks, adoption and infrastructure is only going to continue in one direction.

Another factor is assuming 2X is a damp squib what's the next thing whales can scare the market with? They're starting to run low on ammunition.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:42:34 PM

I think that next year will not be the easiest to bitcoins. If in November all goes well we will see in the early years of the war miners and developers. I am sure that situation will take advantage of the whales and will certainly try to undermine the situation on the market. This may reduce the inflow of capital into bitcoin and in the beginning of the year we will see a decline in prices. Stable growth will start only in March.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

We cannot just say that kind of things, the future of Bitcoin is uncertain especially on it's volatile price, after the hard fork a lot of Bitcoin holder might sell Bitcoin for some reasons and those reasons are first: the Holidays-Christmas to be exact, Second is the possible rise of Alt coins and the current  issues on Segwit 2X.
No one honestly knows for sure and we can just keep staying optimistic and hoping for the best. So many of us are expecting a lot of news in upcoming years or before the end of this year from Goldman Sachs, amazon and the rest which we all know would pretty much cause a huge surge in the price, but we just have to wait for the period to come first before we raise our hopes too high. Regarding segwit2x, we do not know how that would play out, but I do not really see it becoming a big issue as no user is really ready to support a coin that brings an attack on decentralization.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

Sure.We could expect such huge price increase this year also.This year,there would be no influence of china on bitcoin price.Also,CME has entered bitcoin market by announcing that it would release bitcoin futures which has triggered the market.More countries could be expected to legalize bitcoin the following year.Also,it is said that amazon would soon announce that it would accept bitcoin payment.In short,we could even say that 2018 would be the year of bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: