Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsVictory.com - Bet Bitcoins on PacMan, Tetris, Snake & Others | 50% Referral  (Read 8891 times)
nicolazza (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 08:20:12 PM

This is honestly really neat, the fact that you'll have pacman to play means I can finally play some games that were the first of its kind many years ago. The few times I've played it its been fun, now I'll be able to play anytime haha  Cheesy my username will be kingofsports, if I'm not elgible though I understand, this does look really cool and I'll be certain to play it sometimes in my free time!

Thanks for your interest, it will be very fun!
Visit this thread for the 0.01 BTC promotion  Wink

Very good idea I look forward to using this site for sure.  Thanks for bringing this to the community, hopefully it will be a big success!

I hope so Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iANDROID

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:12:43 AM

I was having this idea since months  Shocked

I can't wait to see it now! Cheesy
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 06:24:58 PM

Yeah. This seems much more different from other bitcoin gambling sites.

nicolazza (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 11:53:18 AM

Well if I'll need to build a team to work on this site, I'll take you as a candidate!
electropyro

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:39:05 PM

i cant wait to get my pacman on =)
electropyro

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:40:36 PM

i havent yet hit my 10 point activity as you mentioned but you added me

Smiley

please dont delete me (electropyro)

i am very interested in your site...

Thank you for adding me
nicolazza (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 09:51:43 AM

i havent yet hit my 10 point activity as you mentioned but you added me

Smiley

please dont delete me (electropyro)

i am very interested in your site...

Thank you for adding me

Nope, you seem an honest guy  Smiley
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:49:05 AM

Kingofsports here to confirm. When will the site be up though? Had some free time and wanted to play just now... /: want to play some pacman!

ar8003

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:28:59 PM

I like everything BUT "You can play only against users inside your trusted team".  I am the only person I know in my area that uses BTC.  I wish it was just a lobby and you join random games.  I think you will not get near a wide an audience with out having a lobby or auto match feature.
nicolazza (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 02:17:26 PM

I like everything BUT "You can play only against users inside your trusted team".  I am the only person I know in my area that uses BTC.  I wish it was just a lobby and you join random games.  I think you will not get near a wide an audience with out having a lobby or auto match feature.

CV.com could be a good way to convince someone to join Bitcoin, or you can find new friends here in the beautiful bitcoin community Smiley
I understand that this limit decrease our userbase, but it's much more important for us to provide an honest service and gameplay
NeedChangeNow

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:37:44 PM

I like everything BUT "You can play only against users inside your trusted team".  I am the only person I know in my area that uses BTC.  I wish it was just a lobby and you join random games.  I think you will not get near a wide an audience with out having a lobby or auto match feature.

CV.com could be a good way to convince someone to join Bitcoin, or you can find new friends here in the beautiful bitcoin community Smiley
I understand that this limit decrease our userbase, but it's much more important for us to provide an honest service and gameplay

I agree that it's a great way to introduce people to bitcoin, but I also want to be able to play random people because I don't know many people who use bitcoins. Is there a way to somehow filter the bots by having everyone enter some sort of annoying captcha prior to playing the game?

I think that competing online in a p2p environment for some sort of real life value (aka btc) is what I've been waiting for my entire life. I would like to see some sort of bitcoin betting incorporated into games like www.typeracer.com as well. If anyone could build something like that, I'm guessing it's easy and they'd probably make some good money.
nicolazza (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 10:51:53 PM

I like everything BUT "You can play only against users inside your trusted team".  I am the only person I know in my area that uses BTC.  I wish it was just a lobby and you join random games.  I think you will not get near a wide an audience with out having a lobby or auto match feature.

I agree that it's a great way to introduce people to bitcoin, but I also want to be able to play random people because I don't know many people who use bitcoins. Is there a way to somehow filter the bots by having everyone enter some sort of annoying captcha prior to playing the game?

I think that competing online in a p2p environment for some sort of real life value (aka btc) is what I've been waiting for my entire life. I would like to see some sort of bitcoin betting incorporated into games like www.typeracer.com as well. If anyone could build something like that, I'm guessing it's easy and they'd probably make some good money.

We are testing some security functions, including captcha, but the main problem is that in games like tetris or pacman a bot could be activated even in the middle of the game, so unfortunately captcha is unuseful  Sad

However we have a lot of work to do, and of course our main goal is to provide an auto match that will let you to play against unknown users, but we also have to deal with security, and if we don't find a 100% secure solution CV.com will only have trusted teams.
Kake

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:18:42 AM

Any estimated date on this? Can't seem to find any info on the website. Like a week from now? A month? 3 months?
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:59:08 AM

is it possible to play vs strangers?
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 08:21:16 AM

I think an option to play games versus strangers (other members) would be nice
nicolazza (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 09:59:08 AM

Any estimated date on this? Can't seem to find any info on the website. Like a week from now? A month? 3 months?

I think 2 or 3 weeks, then we'll have to try with testers.

I think an option to play games versus strangers (other members) would be nice
is it possible to play vs strangers?

We are working on this function but our main goal is game security, we'll see if we find the solution   Smiley

nicolazza (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 10:55:50 AM

I'm planning to let users invest on Coins Victory.
Something like "buy a share and get a profit". How can I do that? I need suggestions and ideas Smiley
metazilla

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:14:26 AM

I'm a huge Tetris nerd, so I'm curious: is this going to be old-school Tetris (eg. like NES Tetris) or a more modern version (eg. like TetrisFriends)?

Also, I'd recommend you have a few different modes of Tetris. Sprint (clear 40 lines as fast as you can) and Ultra (get as many points in a certain time limit) would be a good start.

nicolazza (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 08:55:20 AM

I'm a huge Tetris nerd, so I'm curious: is this going to be old-school Tetris (eg. like NES Tetris) or a more modern version (eg. like TetrisFriends)?

Also, I'd recommend you have a few different modes of Tetris. Sprint (clear 40 lines as fast as you can) and Ultra (get as many points in a certain time limit) would be a good start.

Thanks for you comment  Smiley
In the initial fase I'll not spend a lot of time on game design, I will focus on functionality and gameplay, in particular in challenges and money transactions. Games will have a standard design. If everything goes fine, I'll start to edit the game design, and I'll prefer old-school.

Same for tetris modes: we'll start only with Sprint, and then add all others modes.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:59:35 PM

Looking forward to try.

I don't play those games for long time, but back in the day I had the highest Snake score I ever seen. Smiley

Is it possible to create tournaments? An example, 10 players, PacMan, 0.001 buy-in, they have to sign-up under my referral link or not, if my referral I'll give an extra 0.01 to the winner.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: