Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price Worth $7500  (Read 2278 times)
Agostosmori

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:33:59 AM

Bitcoin Price Will Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

Almost everyone is expecting for the coin to hit a 5 digit amount this year which is getting more and more possible because more people are hodling their coin and more people wants to have their own coin.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:37:06 AM

After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

It wil be a downtime after the s2x hardfork. No more reasons to hold bitcoin. Time to get the profit and re enter again as soon as it fell down like about 20%. But expect another rise when another hardfork comes to near.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:49:47 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:30:41 PM by Palider

It wil be a downtime after the s2x hardfork. No more reasons to hold bitcoin. Time to get the profit and re enter again as soon as it fell down like about 20%. But expect another rise when another hardfork comes to near.
In what is happening now clearly the $ 10,000 price of bitcoins can easily be achieved. Because just one day it's possible to raise bitcoins. How about a month later? Perhaps more than $ 10,000 is the top of bitcoins because it's really a demand now. Altcoins have something else that will not last long and will become shitcoins. there's also another up and wait for it.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:56:03 AM

I'm not sure if bitcoin will reach $ 10k by the end of this year, maybe by mid 2018 bitcoin prices will reach that level.
and for now almost all altcoin prices have fallen dramatically but it doesn't seem to be long before the end of the year altcoin prices will go up even slowly.
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:57:21 AM

It will surely touch 10000$ till December end 2017.
Hold your position if you are trading or you have BTC.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:06:30 AM

Bitcoin is a history. It is a great creation of humans. And I think it is a great innovation to all. And right now, ATH after ATH for bitcoin. Reaching 10,000 might be January or February next year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
jamirrah

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:20:06 AM

I still remember time before the bitcoin fork that took place last October 1, lots of people had predict bitcoin price to reach 5000$ at end of thid year and now its 7500$ I wont get shock if it turns 10000$ at end of the year...Hooray for all bitcoin believers.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

What makes you say so? The current rise in price is due to the fork that is upcoming. This growth is no doubt unhealthy and there is a chance of dump after this once the fork is resolved. The pump is temporary and people will be selling some bitcoin after they dump the new altcoin as well.

The fans are confident? Give me a break from this hype. The fans are just on a propaganda to make money and cash out. Because they are simply speculating and going to dump if such price reached 10k

Altcoins will rise after bitcoin gets sold for altcoins. However if people sell it for fiat then it might not be so - which is however unlikely.

It will surely touch 10000$ till December end 2017.
Hold your position if you are trading or you have BTC.

You cant say anything for sure in crypto market. Holding bitcoin is what I am doing but there is no guarantee that prices will reach 10k and stay they for sometime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:33:33 AM

The Federal Reserve is outa control.

Therefore bitcoin will continue to journey to the moon!

It aint rocket science!

Just simple math, supply and demand.

Hold your bitcoins and win win win, yeah baby!
jothor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:34:11 AM

It's a great time to hold on to your bitcoins and maybe invest in some, but as many mentioned earlier this is a result of the hype about the upcoming fork.
How will it end nobody knows, I only know that I'm keeping a close eye at the markets.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:37:47 AM

I can't agree with you more. It won't be a problem for Bitcoin to reach 10000$ b3fore this year end and the segwit2x will be a huge factor. It is already expected that its market value will be more expensive especially if the fork will be as successful as the recent one. And i think the opposite will happen to altcoins which in my opinion, its market value will drop.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:37:58 AM

The altco price should be kept in low position for the moment. It's the world of mainstream coins. Exactly, it should be, it's the world of bitcoin. Yes, it'll be 10000 dollars soon. No one doubts it.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

I can't agree with you more. It won't be a problem for Bitcoin to reach 10000$ b3fore this year end and the segwit2x will be a huge factor. It is already expected that its market value will be more expensive especially if the fork will be as successful as the recent one. And i think the opposite will happen to altcoins which in my opinion, its market value will drop.

Yes. $1000 could be touch as long as bitcoin can continue this strong showing. And even if the price is not quite cheap nowadays, there are still group of investors buying because for them $10000 is possible. Altcoins will continue to bleed as long as bitcoin is gaining. For altcoin traders, this is a good opportunity to buy because the price is at a discount now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:49:06 AM

Yes, I think it will, because I'm sure that the amount of online payments, micropayments, and money transfers - will grow.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:50:44 AM

My analysis until end of the year is hard to reach $ 10,000. Be possible can reach $ 8,000.
Today bitcoin reach around $ 7,400 and the price will be up again until end of the year. But we see can bitcoin reach $ 10,000 or $ 8,000 !
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:28:36 AM

I think altcoins does not have any opportunities. There is no any good news for altcoins. Therefore, altcoins price are still stable.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Thaliron

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:42:02 AM

I think it will reach 10k in 2 months as experts have already told us bitcoin is unstoppable and it will continue to rise sometimes it falls but that it normal btc is unstable.

If it is going to 10k I would have doubled my money in no time.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

definitely yes. i believe that bitcoin will reach/hit into $10,000 before or after this year end. for now im surprise that bitcoin hit its new records $7000 and getting more than $7000, so its not possible that bitcoin soon to hit $10,000. and the altcoin price will definitely affected by this bitcoin price hike. most of the top 10 altcoin are getting hard drop and not keeping to pump because of bitcoin price raise.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

this is what I'm worried about.
when the bitcoin price gets higher,
altcoin prices are getting worse and what will happen if the condition continues like this?
I am very worried about my investment in dogecoin,
the more days the dogecoin price gets worse

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

Now, not many people pay attention to altcoin, because they all know that bitcoin will go up. And there's a fork this month, and some people buy bits and pieces to get a fork. I think it's time to pay attention to the bubble.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: