Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price Worth $7500  (Read 2278 times)
y4y4n8 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:52:59 AM

Bitcoin Price Will Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:57:06 AM

After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

Unfortunately, after reaching $7500 the price experienced a dip, and now it is just above $7300. However, this is just minor the way I think of it. Maybe this is already too much for traders not to sell because the price is really that high. So I think we still have some leg to really push it even further around $8000 before the looming 2x activation. And for $10000, remains to be seen, although I want to be bullish and stay positive that it can be hit by the end of the year, as you have said.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:04:19 AM

im not really sure if bitcoin can hit 10000 dollar this month but maybe next month when were close to the next fork that said will happen again on december, resulting for bitcoin silver to spawn and altcoins price can still bleed for sure though not all altcoins can go down all the time, some are still increasing and its still possible to do trades and make a little profit.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:12:11 AM

the way is light to reach 10,000 in end of the year or in the start of new year , but we will see what happen in incoming days first .
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:24:04 AM

According to me $10000 is a long way to go but it is quite evident by the mobility of the market that it certainly a possibility.Despite some small hiccups and hurdles i think it will reach high by the end of this year. 
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:33:14 AM

At the rate Bitcoins are going i won't be surprised if it reaches $10,000. People all over the world are starting to use cryptocurrencies instead of fiat money.

Lots of other cryptocurrencies with potential such as DeepOnion which offers anonymous transactions.  Smiley
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:38:43 AM

Now price is going up because of consecutive 2 forks one happened In October 23 where they claimed btg then after people not selling because of b2x which is highly supported by community so everyone holding to get free b2x as well price will pump for sure next few days after pump Like happened bch Hardfork. Then after in December based on speculation bitcoin will hit to 5k .
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:42:05 AM

Yeah probably it will but we need to see what will be happen first to those coming day because now bitcoin price is playing in 7,300.00 USD. Many of bitcoin user is expecting before end of this year bitcoin hit the 10,000 USD. But it will determine after the hard fork there possibility the bitcoin price is fluctuate to unexpected price or maybe hit the 10,000 USD.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:45:25 AM

Is it over yet? The crazy bull market shit.
Its not natural for price to rise like that.
Just kidding. It was awesome.
So how deep will it pull back and whats going on with altcoins now. Im planing to invest in altcoins today. After all the new money settles it will be nice payback in altcoins. Casions especially.
All the new rich kids who earned 1K usd per night gonna spend some money.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:45:49 AM

10,000$ mark is definitely near to happen, bitcoin is unexpectedly pumping its value from time to time. The demand is continuously rising because of popularity gained. Bitcoin is now in the mainstream media in my country and more and more people are getting curious with it. I notice that the number of people buying in my country is increasing, and this maybe not only happening in mine but also around the world. I would not be surprise once bitcoin hit $10000 mark before the end of the year. Its time buy , hold abd see bitcoin as an asset and not a form of payment.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:47:04 AM

There is no doubt that it can reach to that price in no time, but as of now we can see some re-tracement let us also wait what will be the next trend. I have great hopes that it will reach to that amount maybe within this year, or maybe next year's first months. It is also capable to reach that amount and i am pretty sure about it. Let's just wait and see it happens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:50:22 AM

im not really sure if bitcoin can hit 10000 dollar this month but maybe next month when were close to the next fork that said will happen again on december, resulting for bitcoin silver to spawn and altcoins price can still bleed for sure though not all altcoins can go down all the time, some are still increasing and its still possible to do trades and make a little profit.

I think all that can happen, because everyone already knows a lot about Bitcoin, there will be many who will invest with Bitcoin and have it, maybe with Bitcoin prices will continue to increase from time to time. Well if Altcoin prices tend to remain stable, not moving high and also low, will remain silent, maybe this is all the factors of price movement Bitcoin so fast, so all Altcoin be silent and there is no movement there.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:01:11 AM

John McAfee told in his interview that bitcoin will be worth $500,000 in three years time. If we see the developments in bitcoin currency  $10,000 number will be achieved by December 2017. Popularity of initial coin offerings (IOC) and sales of new Bitcoin like cryptocurrencies may be the reason behind this.  Now question is , is it worth? Common people have nothing to do with currency prices rise because bitcoin price is going beyond their reach. Limited supply and growing demand is the main reason of sudden rise in bitcoin value.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:04:24 AM

I think there is no need to rush making bitcoin value hit so hard. Its better to see bitcoin rising in a normal way, there is always an opposi reaction for every reaction. Once bitcoin value suddenly reach 10000$ mark, bitcoin will look like so volatile. The same way it pump itay also possibly the same way to dump because of people reaction.

I have no against making bitcoin value pump, it is actually a good thing for us because ww gain bigger profit. If bitcoin will reach 10000$ mark, then let it be. But let us still look at a larger picture in what will happen once it continues to surprise pumping.
Tadblt

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:05:45 AM

Bitcoin needs a hard correction before reaching $10000, it has abnormally rising this year, we hope some bad news will rise so altcoins may recover even a short period of time.

I heard that bitcoin will pass $10000 on the first month of 2018, so its not now.
y4y4n8 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:05:58 AM

I think all that can happen, because everyone already knows a lot about Bitcoin, there will be many who will invest with Bitcoin and have it, maybe with Bitcoin prices will continue to increase from time to time. Well if Altcoin prices tend to remain stable, not moving high and also low, will remain silent, maybe this is all the factors of price movement Bitcoin so fast, so all Altcoin be silent and there is no movement there.

This week, Bitcoin price, on its usual upward trajectory, barely blinked as it smashed through the $7,000 mark. The Bitcoin community obviously celebrated as the king of digital currencies shows no sign of slowing, but what is behind this latest rally?
I think the bitcoin price increase is too fast !!!

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:09:38 AM

This week, Bitcoin price, on its usual upward trajectory, barely blinked as it smashed through the $7,000 mark. The Bitcoin community obviously celebrated as the king of digital currencies shows no sign of slowing, but what is behind this latest rally?
I think the bitcoin price increase is too fast !!!

What goes up can come down as well. It could plunge but probably after the fork and then back up again as it did a hundred times since the start. It really could go exceed 10K after the fork, there's is no stopping with bitcoin as there are more people who learned about it already. News is all around.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

Yeah I just logged on to the internet because it got disconnected for a while and next thing I knew bitcoin reached a new ath again at $7500. I think the next target is for bitcoin to reach $8000 by the month of December and early next year would reach around $9000 - $10,000 as what most experts would say.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:24:41 AM

Bitcoin price has risen too much recently because there is a segwit2x coming , makig more people willing to use their money investing in bitcoin, however i think after the segwit, bitcoin may drop heavily due to a born of new coin.

masson12

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:32:34 AM

Hey, guys, where do you think bitcoin would grow to this rally? When do you think is the best time to buy alts?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: