Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price Worth $7500  (Read 2278 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

Bitcoin Price Will Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

I'm a bit skeptical about bitcoins reaching $10000 this year. Of course, it's always better to have it reach  $10000 before the year ends. Right now, bitcoins are nearly reaching $8400, so the possibility for it to reach 10k is very likely to happen. I hope the price continues to rise and next year will be bitcoins year again.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:51 AM

i think the end of the year bitcoin will hit the 10k dollars value. due too demand right now
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:43:07 AM

Bitcoin Price Will Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

oh my god if it is real i just want to say super wow keep it wow bitcoin i hope it become higher  lets just trust running to $10k
You should realize and accept that bitcoin is really going to hit this target of 7000 dollars easily by the end of November and by December, I am hoping it will further show slight increase in value. 10,000 dollars is small amount for bitcoin to achieve in the next year.

Next year bitcoin will not be easy for everyone to buy and enjoy the perks of being bitcoiners. We should buy as many bitcoin as we can right now.
                                             As the price keeps on increasing, it surely does hard to buy, and mostly some new investors keep on asking when will it go down, or what are the indications that it will decrease its price. If you totally know the capability of bitcoin or even believe on it, then surely you will benefit, that is also why most prominent people here keep on suggesting to study and explore more so you can discover new ways for you to expand your bitcoin little by little.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Blithetekker

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

It is already worth much more than 7500 it already reached 8k. Witch i think is insane because i haven't seen any other coin ever do that.
And i think that bitcoin will only become a lot richer than it is right now.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:49:42 AM

and BTC is high as 8130.01 US Dollar today, going skyrocket in 2018
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:57:10 AM

i think the end of the year bitcoin will hit the 10k dollars value. due too demand right now

You are not the first one to predict that the price could go $10K at the end of the year. Many people is going bullish on how the market moves, its just a matter of time to get it there. So just imagine you bought it at $7.5K when the OP started to open this thread. Now the price is above $8K, so it means that you already have made profits, although it been a roller coaster ride this month.

But it just proves that bitcoin is getting stronger, demand is higher, resulting to a good profit for all of us. So everyone who is have been doubting and adamant to buy bitcoin at any point has a lot of missed opportunity. Too bad.

Though sooner or later a dip can be seen, it will never go down below $7K again. Because people will go and buy bitcoin back if ever their is a slip, almost remember that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
maruf9522

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:31:11 AM

i think it will be cross $10000+ before finesd this year , just waiting for good news
Aniruddha19

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:46:14 AM

the way is light to reach 10,000 in end of the year or in the start of new year , but we will see what happen in incoming days first .

The way it is rising it will definitely hit $10K in the middle of Jan 2018
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:30:00 PM

Well it may happen but it doesnt looks like will happen this year, bitcoin has growed a lot and the most altcoins hasnt readjusted their value against bitcoin yet, like happen in May this year, by 2018 i believe those 10000 dollars will be achieved as a lot more and good news keep coming into crypto, and who knows another country legalize bitcoin.
y4y4n8 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:38:04 PM

Hey, guys, where do you think bitcoin would grow to this rally? When do you think is the best time to buy alts?

I'm also as atrader is very2 confused,,
I don't know when and what coin to bought.
BITCOIN is the King of Crypto,,It's possible to raise till $10000
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

At the rate Bitcoins are going i won't be surprised if it reaches $10,000. People all over the world are starting to use cryptocurrencies instead of fiat money.

Lots of other cryptocurrencies with potential such as DeepOnion which offers anonymous transactions.  Smiley
I'm strongly in support of your opinion. Bitcoin has the potential to hit $10000 due acceptance rate now. Many people are shifting to using crytocurrencies each and everyday and its very much possible for Bitcoin to worth that amount
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

I have speculation that by the end of 2017 bitcoin will only be worth $ 8900. Since the current bitcoin rise in the last 2 weeks is only at $ 740, I think bitcoin will have trouble reaching $ 10,000 by the end of the year due to a not-so-high rise.
Stef9292

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

Hope a retrack of all prices, their so damn expensive. Black friday but not for the crypto market, actually is impossible join, hope i will have no regrets Undecided
Shahriar23

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:42:34 PM

Bitcoin price is now $8251. I think that Bitcoin price will reach $1000 at end of the year. Bitcoin price may
increase more in the future.
y4y4n8 (OP)

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

Bitcoin Price already Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
and now Bitcoin price worth $10,910..WOOOWW Smiley Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: