Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i withdraw btc for cash  (Read 3355 times)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:09:24 PM

You can exchange your btc so easily from anywhere in the world There aree too many exchange where you can exchange  like coinbase,bittrex,poloniex,cryptopia etc. You were asking about to fee actually its depend on how much you are withdrawing. Don't be upset the withdraw fee isn't so much at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

There a lot of ways which you can use to cash out your bitcoin. There is a website called localbitcoins. com. It is a exchange trade facilitation platform where traders across the world can participate. Register there and fund your account with bitcoin. Check the open buy orders and open a trade once you find an order suitable for your price and trade limits. Get the money to your bank account and release the escrow to the buyer. It's that simple.

Yes cash out bitcoin is very easy way. Earn bitcoin is more difficult than cash out actually.
Localbitcoin is very recommended site or exchange to cash out our bitcoin.
As i know maybe you need to be verified to cash out to fiat.

yes that was right this is easy to cash the coin that you already have but taking it on how you can earn that was the difficult and hard thing to do for, yet there is always some wallet a local wallet for you to cash it out.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
In our country philippines we use coins.ph to transfer bitcoin into our currency or to withdraw it in other banks.
Coins.ph is well known wallet to withdraw cash here,it is simple and easy to use, in spite of that it has many features to transact like a payment method.It is much easier to transfer in any remittances or bank to cash out.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

there are a lot of mediums, apps, sites that can use on converting bitcoin to cash depending on the availability of the country you at. You can search it online but be ready to the fees and charges on the process.
Yes and one of the applications that you can use is coins.ph. It is easy to use and understand, you can see cash out there and choose how would you like send it to you. It can be through bank, Cebuana Lhuillier, Gcash and other payout method.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

I think that's probably easy and you only gonna do is search an local coin on your country just like here in our country coins.ph I'm using in transpering my bitcoin to cash to use it in my daily needs.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:44:27 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something

I don't really know how it is in other countries, but in my case, we have coins.ph. We can transfer our bitcoins there and sell it at their price, which is near the buying price, and then withdraw the cash at any listed banks in their app. We can then drive thru and present our ID, and then get the cash.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:57:39 AM

you need to convert bitcoin in cash by sending it to digital wallet websites or by trading/selling. there are a lot of websites that offer this services, you need to search on google and find which is better in your location.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:57:48 AM

I don't really know how it is in other countries, but in my case, we have coins.ph. We can transfer our bitcoins there and sell it at their price, which is near the buying price, and then withdraw the cash at any listed banks in their app. We can then drive thru and present our ID, and then get the cash.

Anyone can withdrawal Bitcoins via cash globally with localbitcoins. But still want to make deal securely. Then Kindly find local fiat currency exchanger to trade your Bitcoins. Once Bitcoins traded to their platform they will issue payment in fiat currency. Which can withdrawal or hold. If want withdrawal to your recommended bank account you can request withdrawal. For this process it will require KYC. Which you have to provide to local exchanger.
dansmith_99

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:00:43 AM

I have always used Coinbase. I probably should be looking to a new exchange to cash out my money because there seems to be many issues happening with coinbase. A lot of people have had their money frozen and had issues with it.
herehero

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:01:58 AM

Use exchanges to convert it

For US person, it is good.

But for other country, the p2p offline trade is better,because GOV bannded the online exchange.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:16:07 AM

What is your country name? so people here can suggest the right answer for you. Every country is not supported Bitcoin and most wallets too.

Just mention your area name so you can get more information from users or else try the local forums here.

Try localbitcopins and see their fees also check the market place here for other currencies.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:38:46 AM

It's easy for me maybe also with others to pull bitcoin into cash. I use Triv as a wallet on internet, here I can withdraw cash by selling some bitcoin I have at least 0.003 BTC, If less than 0.003 BTC can not pull it. I think Triv is safe to made my wallet, because Triv comes with phone number and email for verification.
amla

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:01:10 AM

You can withdraw all you bitcoins at any time when you wish it like there so many online exchange trader platform through which you can easily cash out your bitcoiins in your local currency in which you want.Some exchangers are kraken,Poloinex,coinbase etc.
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:14:20 PM

Bitcoin is now very popular and because of that many sites are emerging to keepsake bitcoins that later can be withdrawn as cash. As of me, I use coins.ph  to save my coins. In that app that i was able to download to my phone, i can keep my bitcoins and it automatically changes btc currency to php. By that i would know how much money i have in my wallet and it can now be withdrawn in any legal account i would put it in, just that simple.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:23:00 PM

dont you have local btc address?any local coin site?so you can easily transfer
into the bank or into the money order company?here in our country its too easy
converting btc into cash just a click away.

Anyway you can try sending in exchange sites so you can easily withraw to cash
mwsind

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:35:57 PM

I am from India i was sum of bitcoin in my unocoin wallet it is very easy to sell and transfer money to my bank account and unocoin transaction charges is 0.00005 btc per transaction. and CCS exchange is also another option to sell or buy btc  and receive money to bank account
chanchenjhun

Activity: 57
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:19:18 PM

btc can easily be cash.
first if there is a coins.ph wallet you verified it. second you click on cash out of how much money you want to put out after you click on the send you just have to click on the code then you also have the 16 digit number you will use to withdraw when you get your security bank.
Click on ENTER to finish EGIVE CASH OUT then put the 16 digit number. ENTER again than you enter the code from how much money it is.
MeckaBit
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

meckabit.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

I would recommend the use of Localbitcoins, dependant upon your location I have found that their escrow is reliable secure and fast. Just be sure to select a trusted member of the community to send you the funds.

MECKABIT ║█║█║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║█║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SUPPORT ▲ INSTANT DEPOSITS ▲ PROMOTIONAL EVENTS
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

Use localbitcoins.com to search for your locality ,persons willing to sell and buy bitcoins with cash payment , mobile money or your national bank transaction. Is the best method for me.

Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:10:35 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:45:39 PM by Amilhussin24

There are a lot of online wallets that is very useful, but I will just explain how I withdraw btc to cash. Im from philippines. At first I only earned tokens, and my wallet is ethreum wallet which is myetherwallet MEW, then I sell my tokens from my MEW to etherdelta, in ehterdelta you can sell your tokens to make it an ethereum then I sell my ethereum on coinexchange to become a btc. After that I can transfer it now to my wallet, php wallet. Coins.ph. Inside coins.ph you can convert btc to php. Once you convert it, you can now easily withdraw a cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: