Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i withdraw btc for cash  (Read 3359 times)
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

Best option is through local bitcoin because it is the best as far as i know, very smooth and easy way of operation as well as transaction.
Missmhimi

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:06:07 PM

It depends on your location, here in my country we have a bitcoin exchanger which is coinsph.
we can encash bitcoin thru money remittance centers, or direct to our bank account.
you can also try ordering payeer card, you can send your bitcoins there and withdraw on atm machine.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:11:33 PM

There a lot of ways which you can use to cash out your bitcoin. There is a website called localbitcoins. com. It is a exchange trade facilitation platform where traders across the world can participate. Register there and fund your account with bitcoin. Check the open buy orders and open a trade once you find an order suitable for your price and trade limits. Get the money to your bank account and release the escrow to the buyer. It's that simple.
You can actually convert your bitcoin into fiat so that you can withdraw it in your country. Just like me i am converting btc into peso so that i can withdraw it in the bank and to buy things that i want.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

In our country we have what we called "coins.ph". We can easily convert the bitcoin to our fiat money by just using convert and put the amount we want to cashout in our fiat money. There might be some wallets in your country that have this feature. Coins.ph is a local wallet so if you are not from the Philippines then you can't use this app.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:36:58 PM

This is really very easy. There are trusted bitcoin merchant online. You can find out exchangers from your country that will help you convert btc to cash through your local bank details. Just run through exchange process and it will be transferred directly to your local bank account. And you can also use it to buy stuffs from stores that accepts btc.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

If you have an application in your phone that can act as a wallet (like coins.ph in Philippines) there are number of ways how you can change your bitcoin to cash and withdraw it. You can send your bitcoin to your bank accounts or to moneygrams.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:12:59 PM

go and search for any bitcoin trading platform on the internet Cheesy
iam using my local one bitcoin.de  becourse iam from germany you should suppport allways your locals so choose your country trading platfrom !

kind regards
Andyroyal

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

Though there are lot of options to convert btc to cash but i think localbitcoins.com is one of the best p2p bitcoin buying and selling platform. It supports almost every countries in the world and you can cash on your prefered courrency. Localbitcoins is not available in New York and Germany but i do'nt know why?
shacc

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

as others members mentioned, exist many ways to convert your coins to cash like using exchangers like
localbitcoin.com - coinbase.com - spectrocoin - exchanger.com..., just choose the one suitable for you , and be careful of spammers who propose cash in hand.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:35:50 PM

Join some trustworthy exchange, transfer your coin there, sell them and get cash. but you should keep holding on your BTC.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:43:40 PM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something

There are many ways to earn bitcoins and so is to exchange it. I would classify different ways to earn bitcoin based on its requirements and risk, for example:  gambling has a high risk but it could also be a good source of bitcoin but I would not advise it. Mining is a decent source of bitcoins but has a lot of requirements. While campaigns and services requires skills and effort with almost zero capital needed, I'm sure there's many more.

Alfredjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:25:25 AM

need gas to convert btc to money
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

there are many exchange like poloniex,bittrex and binance.convert your btc to uisdt.and transfer to tether Smiley
thats it
All the crypto currencyexchanges provide us this feature. You have already mentioned the famous ones with thousands of users but honestly I think it is not the right time to convert Bitcoin into cash. I mean just look at the price and the way it is gaining value on daily basis it would be much better to save Bitcoin for future purpose. I am just giving an honest suggestion I myself am doing this.

akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
You have to register one of the following websites.
https://www.changer.com
https://www.coinbase.com
https://localbitcoins.com
Now send your Bitcoin or Altcoin. You may exchange on selling the coins. Buying and selling price have approximate 10 % difference.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

the best way to convert btc to cash is to search in your country some local exchangers which accept btc and pay you in cash. however in case you have a credit card then you can try some trusted exchange website like coinbase etc to withdraw btc directly to your credit card. localbitcoin.com is also good you can withdraw for fiat but make sure you sell your bTC to verified members in order to avoid being scam on the site
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:45:44 AM

There a lot of ways which you can use to cash out your bitcoin. There is a website called localbitcoins. com. It is a exchange trade facilitation platform where traders across the world can participate. Register there and fund your account with bitcoin. Check the open buy orders and open a trade once you find an order suitable for your price and trade limits. Get the money to your bank account and release the escrow to the buyer. It's that simple.

Yes cash out bitcoin is very easy way. Earn bitcoin is more difficult than cash out actually.
Localbitcoin is very recommended site or exchange to cash out our bitcoin.
As i know maybe you need to be verified to cash out to fiat.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

Use exchanges to convert it
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

For me I use my digital wallet in coins.ph to convert btc into cash.
But be sure your wallet is secured so that you will not loose your money because they can hack your account if it is not secured. Just presume that is a physical wallet which you need to protect in order not to be stolen.

[
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:02:40 PM

There's this wallet app that I use; exclusively for our currency only and of course for bitcoins. There is a converter of bitcoin there so you can easily withdraw it by just converting your bitcoins. After comverting bitcoins, you can now withdraw it to cash. On the other hand, if you want to store money in bitcoins, you can also convert from fiat to bitcoin.
uniquefighter

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:04:18 PM

I depends you can sell it to other person agreeing to a certain value proposed by majority of traders online or in google you can also check in coinbase what the value of bitcoin currently or a third party is offering a buy and sell of bitcoin in your place
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: