Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price will down  (Read 1991 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:32:06 PM

Everyone know Bitcoin is up to 50000 CNY. It is terrible. I admit Bitcoin is the first digital currency and it is more important than others. But after BCC,BTG were folked i do not think so. And is it fast, the answer is obvious. So technically it is not a good currency. Why people have belief on it? The price is from 16000 to 50000 in two months, it is just up,up and up. So what do u think about it?

Well it is because of the fork, people holding their bitcoins until the fork come. I mean, who is not like free money ? This trend will keep like this everytime another fork come. What could we do now ? Just follow the trend because there is nothing we can do and i'm pretty sure the bitcoin price will go down after the fork done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HBT_HE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:35:45 PM

I think the price is now below the situation of bitcoin is a short period of time, after this time bitcoin will restore the skyrocketing trend.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:51:02 PM

Everyone know Bitcoin is up to 50000 CNY. It is terrible. I admit Bitcoin is the first digital currency and it is more important than others. But after BCC,BTG were folked i do not think so. And is it fast, the answer is obvious. So technically it is not a good currency. Why people have belief on it? The price is from 16000 to 50000 in two months, it is just up,up and up. So what do u think about it?
I think we all know that BCC and BTG or etc is a development of bitcoin. therefore bitcoin will remain the first digital currency.
minerich

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:57:24 PM

Bitcoin may go down to 4500 dollars and again touch 10 000 dollars in next 3 months
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:59:58 PM

Yes, to be honest, I was not expecting even this level of the surged price but anyways, it proved that no one can predict the behaviour of the wild market. I still believe that this sudden increase in the price is not organic and hence I am expecting a correction in the price within next one or two months but we will definitely have it before the next year. I think investors are looking to grab benefits out of the upcoming fork and then we will see the normal situation.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

You're definitely right. It will go down. And it will go up. After which it will go down again. And then up. See a pattern? That's just the way Bitcoin works. It's volatile because demand for it is volatile. This volatility should not matter if you're concerned with Bitcoin's long term outlook though. That part of the future is bright.

As of the current value, I do think it's a little too bloated thanks to the two forks pretty much right next to each other. I don't know when the value will start correcting itself because there will still be lots of uncertainties even after the Segwit2x fork, with there being a power struggle and all. But yeah, I believe the long term outlook is good, so I'll just enjoy the ride.

khokon150

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:07:50 PM

Yes now bitcoin price slowly down $7441 is current rate check https://coinmarketcap.com Price are a lot pumping for few days now again start fall down.New year bitcoin hit 20,000$-30,000 just my guess.
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

if it seems to me, it's because bitcoin is getting known to many people as well as the limited total supply of bitcoins. it results in increased demand for bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin gradually increases, but besides that it can go down but only for a moment. then up again and it will keep going up as time goes on and everyone knows about bitcoin.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:42:07 PM

I also think that the price of bitcoin will go down because the hype was so over expected and you can see a huge price from the price of $2,000 this year and i think that there will be a huge correction for the price in bitcoin and that is a good advantage for sure for the people who didn't buy bitcoin yet and planning to jump into the train.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sniar

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:51:34 PM

It’s a decentralized currency.
There are countries in which bitcoins are officially accepted along with traditional money.
Bitcoin is not taxed.
International currency
This is a democratic currency, on which even the strongest politicians can not influence.
Bitcoin cannot be counterfeited
So, that’s why
foxydoxy

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:01:34 PM

On what basis do you assume it will fall?
I mean it has not fallen that much yet. I doubt it will go lower that 7000$ now.

There could be many reason to rise and fall.

To Rise:

1. Demand High and less supply.
2.Out of 2.1 million 1.6 million already in market. so remaining is very less.
3.Its decentralized , so no one has control over it.

To fall:

1. So may people can buy in low rate . if price never go down then only few people have these  cryptocurrency .
once price will go down many people can invest.
2. More people more popularity.

Add here if i missed something.

You are right, but I think people want to have BTC, how much they can, and put their money on it, but I believe if anyone wants to be rich with cryptocurrencies they should invest on Altcoins, specially on ICOs with high potential, just look at legit ICOs like gilgameshplatform.com. They are working on an concept that help human being to be rich, all of them!
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:06:13 PM

On what basis do you assume it will fall?
I mean it has not fallen that much yet. I doubt it will go lower that 7000$ now.

There could be many reason to rise and fall.

To Rise:

1. Demand High and less supply.
2.Out of 2.1 million 1.6 million already in market. so remaining is very less.
3.Its decentralized , so no one has control over it.

To fall:

1. So may people can buy in low rate . if price never go down then only few people have these  cryptocurrency .
once price will go down many people can invest.
2. More people more popularity.

Add here if i missed something.

You are right, but I think people want to have BTC, how much they can, and put their money on it, but I believe if anyone wants to be rich with cryptocurrencies they should invest on Altcoins, specially on ICOs with high potential.

I dont agree with you, you can see all altcoins are down below their ICO price even when their projects are so good then also no one is ready to believe them. and talking about ICO that are more worse, as soon as they are listed their price goes down below ICO price. So it is much better that you can buy and hold in bitcoins and even if you are trading in bitcoins will also be good. If you wanted to invest in Altcoins. then you should hold for more then one year and that too cannot say if they will be working or dead in that mean time.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:09:08 PM

until when bitcoin prices will continue to rise? whether it will not affect the world economy? if it will indeed decrease, do you think when it happens? What caused it? and will go down to what price? will it reach the price when the bitcoin crew is born? will it rise again?
ThePascal

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:09:29 PM

The price will go back down a bit but it will definitely climb higher. At this moment, there is no significant reason why bitcoin will fall yet.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

You're definitely right. It will go down. And it will go up. After which it will go down again. And then up. See a pattern? That's just the way Bitcoin works. It's volatile because demand for it is volatile. This volatility should not matter if you're concerned with Bitcoin's long term outlook though. That part of the future is bright. As of the current value, I do think it's a little too bloated thanks to the two forks pretty much right next to each other. I don't know when the value will start correcting itself because there will still be lots of uncertainties even after the Segwit2x fork, with there being a power struggle and all. But yeah, I believe the long term outlook is good, so I'll just enjoy the ride.

Bitcoin has proven itself to have a very wild volatility history and there had been predictions in the past from good analysts that failed to come true. Maybe am thinking that Bitcoin is really a different animal compared to other traditional investment vehicle. There is a big possibility that days from a correction can occur but as what many predicted it can surge again and again -- as has become the customary with Bitcoin. The thing is that it is really going up...sometimes in two steps forward and one step backward fashion.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

Yes even as some people are expecting bitcoin to go up ,ii obvious that nothing goes up without coming down,but after the fork it may come down but no significant difference from the previous forks.i think bitcoin will sooner than later stabilize .
PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

Bitcoin may go down to 4500 dollars and again touch 10 000 dollars in next 3 months

Tottaly agree with u... may be  Cool
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

I do not think bitcoin prices will go down so many investors are investing in bitcoin, this is because bitcoin is getting famous, investors are very interested in bitcoin, let alone investing very profitable bitcoin, so I predict the price will be higher
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

Short term I do not think it will fall, bitcoin is Japan, South Korea, there are several other big money fancy, so the short term should not fall.

There are small percent that the price of bitcoin will fall because as of now the price of bitcoin become expensive and its continuing on increasing. In addition to that, there are some factors can affect the price to fall but I hope all factors will be executed because if the price of bitcoin become expensive it may result to a high income.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
cryptominingltd

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

IMHO possible, but not likely. Got some friends that are shorting pretty aggressively, we'll see what happens. I didn't feel like betting against BTC atm.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: