Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs  (Read 4201 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:42:52 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs. this will affects our economy or not.
What is your opinion about this guys.
Robots replacing humans to do their job surely will affect the economy of every country. The pros of it is that robots allow increased production because they work faster. They can also work longer because they dont require sleep or rest, they just need electricity to function. The disadvantage of it is that many people would lose their jobs and their work wont improve because they are programmed with their skills and it does not improve even if they work for a prolonged period of time.
This would really be the main disadvantage if robots are already replacing humans on their works but yet there are some jobs which do really still need to be handworked by people which robot cant really able to perform or do the job which means this wont be totally be replaced.The rate of unemployment will surely rise up on a certain country if robots are already taken to their places when it comes to work.Actually it is already starting to develop as the high-tech era began.Sooner or later we would really able witness such changes.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:13:55 PM

Now days machines and robots are replacing humans in almost every field.It has both pros and cons.The good effects of this replacement can be more production and that too of good quality products in shorter period  as the robots can work faster than humans.The other benefit of robots can be that they can be designed according to the task and can be used for the difficult tasks where it is risky for a human to work. The bad effects of this replacement can be that robot don't have their own intelligence .They can only do a work for which they are programmed .This replacement will be a like nightmare for many humans because many of them will lose their jobs .
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.

The first positives that come to mind are increased productivity and removal of human error as well as lower costs. Then there are the negatives of potentially increasing unemployment (at least in specific sectors/jobs), removal of human input. Given time we will see more jobs replaced by robots and overall I'd say it's a good thing that will only allow us to grow our economy and further our development as a race.

fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:39:05 AM

Robots replacing human jobs? All i can think of is a lot of bad effect. I mean, there is only one good effect, this can make your job easier, thats it, but the bad effects is your personality, cause you just always expect a robot to do everything for you, for me its not fun, just imagine if every human having a robot to do their jobs, its just not a good way of living life, its more fun to be working hard than doing nothing.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

Robots replacing humans would truly be something that promotes development in the technological aspect that allows efficient living. Of course jobs can be done in a much faster rate making every transaction easy with the use of robots whose minds can be programmed to function at its best all the time. The downside is that its maintenance may be a burden and that it can greatly affect a country's economy as more people will be unemployed. Sometimes, there are just some things that humans can achieve at a better quality compared to robots, so before this is to be implemented it should consider how costly it can be and how it can affect the humans it will replace.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:03:49 AM

Replacing human by robots on a job has a good and bad effects to our. First is the good effects, it makes the job a lot more easier and perfectly polish and the productivity of a robot is nonstop unlike humans that are becoming tired. Second is the bad effects, many people will be unemployed because there's new worker which is ''robots'' and many people will lose their jobs.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:19:32 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
The good part is there is no fatigue in the human work day by day, bad part, the humans can become unemployed so it is not helping. So i would go with human  at work, even if that means some troubles to.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:22:01 PM

There are good and bad effects of replacing human in robots.Good effects in the company they can work faster and even in overtime work they can do it immediately they do not need to please human just to finish their work immediately.Bad effects is many unemployed human cannot do have a job and it  cannot helps our economy to reduces poverty because they must like a higher technology using robots as their employees to make things faster.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

I think that a human being is more feeling full than a robot and due to this needy people will get at a very low economic rate. Robots cannot replace humans as humans have many extra capabilities which robots could never get also anti-critical intelligence will not work in adding this feature too robot as it is a natural thing. Humans have feelings and motion which is the most important part of the work around the world without this no work is done properly I think.
brbrbrum

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:39:30 PM

Now today we're slowly experiencing another industrial revolution. Some jobs will be lost. But the income will flow back into the economy. Groups of employees, ie people in jobs requiring critical thinking will benefit heavily. Their income and the income of capital (robot) owners can be redistributed, via social security systems or basic income (I'm not a fan of the latter).
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:53:20 AM

yes of course there is good effect of robots in abig company to reduce human to work and less for the salary of human but, the bad effects for the human is they will stop to work and they dont have salary to buy their needs,thats why id rader choose that robots are bad effects to human.
brbrbrum

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

[...the bad effects for the human is they will stop to work and they dont have salary to buy their needs,thats why id rader choose that robots are bad effects to human.

Depends. If you're doing a routine job (conveyor belt or accountant) I agree. If you're a custom bike builder or a lawyer I'd say you win heavily. People being replaced by machines is nothing new in economic history,
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:31:04 PM

,as for me, one of the most bad effects on using robot or artificial intelligence is that, it is only programmable by a human, and obviously they are programmed to do a specific task, and there is also a possibility that it can be altered, unlike human beings which are capable of making decisions, robots are just obeying what the programmer wants them to do.
honeyb0y

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

Good effect of having a robot is that you can multiply the work that you can with less man hours
Bad effect of having it is that don't expect that robots can do the same how human do it since
robots are just created by humans which only means that human can think better than them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

The first positives that come to mind are increased productivity and removal of human error as well as lower costs. Then there are the negatives of potentially increasing unemployment (at least in specific sectors/jobs), removal of human input. Given time we will see more jobs replaced by robots and overall I'd say it's a good thing that will only allow us to grow our economy and further our development as a race.

To an extent yes I agree that productivity will increase this stand certainly true. But also some new sectors or job opportunities need to be created for those person whose place this robots will take. What will they do ? This will lead to a huge potential risk for the country if such huge number of people become jobless will lead to all destruction.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:02:45 PM

The idea of robots is great but it may cause bad effects also. If robots replace human jobs, there is a posibility that human may become lazy and ignorant of his works. Other than that, it may be a threat to the community if in case those robots are formatted in a bad things or wrong doings.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:07:37 PM

The good effect of replacing robots in human jobs is to make the  works  easy , fast and on time.and the bad effect of this is many people will lost  there jobs and mostly people become lazy because all there works is depend on the robot,they only program the machine to do there daily chores.world become dependent in robots and not in there own actions.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:08:39 PM

To an extent yes I agree that productivity will increase this stand certainly true. But also some new sectors or job opportunities need to be created for those person whose place this robots will take. What will they do ? This will lead to a huge potential risk for the country if such huge number of people become jobless will lead to all destruction.

The production increases leading to job cuts. This will end up with inflation in the economy. An simple way to describe is that the increasing production will lead to technology based growth, but due to lack of cash flow through job cuts will make those production unaffordable. This can be of food or anything else. If the same continues for certain time period surely crisis will take place.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:09:38 PM

Positive effects include the increase in the accuracy, Faster job time consumption, Increased efficiency and lesser cost as compared to that of human workers. On the other side, negative effects include an increase in the unemployment, increase in the inflation, increase in the electricity/fuel consumption (corporations can afford it, the earth can not). However, I do see this change is coming and we have to change ourselves in order to adopt it and survive in the new era.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:15:06 PM

The robots can replace many jobs but not the all there are so many jobs which can’t be performed by robots. Like in the industries the final goods can’t be checked by the robots the robots can’t checked the quality of a product. Like this the advantage of robot is we can perform many difficult task through robot like we can diffuse bomb through this the Japanese are trying to introduce the artificial intelligence.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: