Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs  (Read 4201 times)
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

good thing : work efficiency rate goes up, less human error, simply put robot to work and they not complaining about wage or anything, fast and accurate production. bad thing : partial cost for the robot is high, human could go jobless because of robot, wasteful of energy on the robot too. well there is what i can thought of.
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

In an idealistic world, the robots would do all the hazardous and exhausting jobs, and humans could evolve towards less tiring and more rewarding tasks...
In reality, I think that, exactly like at every stage of evolution, some jobs will disappear and others be created. Saying that robotisation is the cause of unemployment is quite a shortcut.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

It is always good when something new happening but in this case many people losing their job and also losing motivation to find something new in their life after dismissal.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:42:23 PM

The good effect of robot replacing humans are on the high side because there are some jobs that are not good for human health so robot can take over that without any fear of health issue.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

In an idealistic world, the robots would do all the hazardous and exhausting jobs, and humans could evolve towards less tiring and more rewarding tasks...
In reality, I think that, exactly like at every stage of evolution, some jobs will disappear and others be created. Saying that robotisation is the cause of unemployment is quite a shortcut.
I do always believe that robots are good, but not really good. We should mind the level of which we build these robots.
Yes, they are good, they work very hard more than we humans do and they can carry out heavy tasks, but they are not smart as human beings when it comes to some certain duties.

Sometimes you even need to control them and tell them what to direct them on what to do. And another thing is that robots are very dangerous, and we should have limit on the number of robots we produce and how advanced they can be.
gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Good impact is our heavy work becomes light, slow can be fast.
But the bad effect for humans is, lack of movement, our body is like lack of exercise, more lazy ..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

I do always believe that robots are good, but not really good. We should mind the level of which we build these robots.
Yes, they are good, they work very hard more than we humans do and they can carry out heavy tasks, but they are not smart as human beings when it comes to some certain duties.

Sometimes you even need to control them and tell them what to direct them on what to do. And another thing is that robots are very dangerous, and we should have limit on the number of robots we produce and how advanced they can be.
Overall, robots are good because it help us to improve productivity and that is the reason why the majority of the companies are using robots and they are just hiring humans to control and maintain their robots, i really believed that in the future we can see robots replacing humans in order to have a fast progress on the tasks and make the job well done.
Sparkl

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

well I think robots can be good in replacing human jobs when it comes to speed and robots don't need to rest and eat. The negative result of it is there is a high chance of people who are unemployed. Lots of people lost income if that happens.
Right because robots are more effective than human, now it is easy to take a lot of work from robots with short time. They are not in need of food and rest as you said so they can work for the whole day, but the problem that we will face is that we will have to take risk as if they will not be properly programmed then they will spoil all of our effort and our investment.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

One of possitve effect of Robots is that it can be used to do very dangerous task instead of putting a person life at risk. They were made for human aid, but most of us become dependent and become lazy. Another negative effect is that most of our manpower were replaced by robots because of high work efficiency.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

I think the presence of robots brings a huge impact in the economic system especially production, the cost is very efficient compared to using human labor, with this fact of course makes unemployment because human jobs are replaced with robots.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

Having a robots, companies only benefit from it because the production is very fast, all the products is in bulky and don't need a lot of manpower.
 Right now unemployment rate is very high because of this robots, manpower is being replaced. There's no need to hire lot of people to do a job. We don't know what kind of jobs next generation will do because of this robots.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.
both has its pros and cons.
Pros
1. Much production of products
2. Less payment for workers insurance such as health and accident
3. One time investment on the machineries
4. Everything are specific and can be controlled.

Cons.
1. No human touch
2. May loss products uniqueness
But at the end of the day, i still prefer human interventions always. Humans are still much more intelligent than robots.
aimey

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:10:13 AM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.

Robotics is a product of advance technology automated machin. It dehumanized human being because robot can replace man which resulted  to the lost of man's employment. Robot can do works faster which man cannot do, this is the bad effect of robot. The good effect of robot on job, it makes the job lighter  and faster. It reduces the needs for manpower. But robots could do the work with the supervision of man.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

I think the presence of robots brings a huge impact in the economic system especially production, the cost is very efficient compared to using human labor, with this fact of course makes unemployment because human jobs are replaced with robots.
If we look at the industry processes now, everything is automated now with the help of using robots, using the robots we have both benefits and also detrimental to the society. Robots reduce time, so human resources are not required as human workers replace robots, but that creates unemployment that is a bad effect.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

The reason why many businesses are prefer to use machines and equipments than employing people is because they say that the machines are more productive, the quatity is more good and also the quality. There is really bad effecf to our economy if the businesses will continue to use machines because the unemployment rate in our society is increasing.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

pros:
- high efficiency rating: since machines can work very productively with minimal effort
- high productivity: they do work tirelessly
- easily monitored and calibrated all at once or per tasks
- convenience

cons:
- less people needed to operate them which can result to low employment rate
- if not managed properly, pollution
- higher maintenance costs as opposed normal wages
- too much dependency on them = lazy humans

i'm sure there are more pros and cons. However, these are what stand out for me.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

jobs humans can do but robots can do even better. Humans can weave cotton cloth with great effort, but automated looms make perfect . And best thing about robots is that they never get tired and can literally work on certain tasks 24 x 7.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

The reason why many businesses are prefer to use machines and equipments than employing people is because they say that the machines are more productive, the quatity is more good and also the quality. There is really bad effecf to our economy if the businesses will continue to use machines because the unemployment rate in our society is increasing.
They can balance the employment rate if they will use the robots because they can hire humans to do maintenance and also for some positions like the manager that the owner can use the humans to do those jobs. The robots are more into producing product and not all of the jobs can be done by robots so it doesn't have a clear bad effects in my opinion.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

One of possitve effect of Robots is that it can be used to do very dangerous task instead of putting a person life at risk. They were made for human aid, but most of us become dependent and become lazy. Another negative effect is that most of our manpower were replaced by robots because of high work efficiency.
I would not really call it just dangerous task, but can actually do more than any human can do as programmed and even faster without complaining of a raise or giving excuses of not coming to work and we both know that no company owner will not prefer to go for that. Unfortunately, this is the case and there is nothing anyone can do than to just adapt to the situation of life, see how to do something else with their life and move on. It is life, there are so many opportunities than factory jobs, it just requires staying smart, let's face the truth.
Tizianodg

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

The fear of being replaced by a machine begins with the consolidation of the industries, at the beginning of the 19th century, when the workers organized themselves to put an end to the machines, considered responsible for the dismissals and bad salaries. This fear of technology increases with its progress and development of artificial intelligence. It is estimated that by 2025 many of the current jobs will be occupied by robots, but is there a basis to believe that they will displace us completely?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: