Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:06:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs  (Read 4201 times)
Ebihsu

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.

Robots replacing human jobs it will makes the job a lot more easier and perfectly polish and the productivity. The bad effects for the human is they will stop to work and they dont have salary even will make human become lazy.
luckybegum3907

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

where every citizen should get the certain amount of money per month regardless of it's social, employment or any other status. It's something like monthly airdrop. and I do think it would displace some of our economies; however, one thing that nobody seems to point out is the fact that machines would create new jobs while destroying old ones. This will actually multiply production outputs and minimizes human error in productions since almost 90 percent of the job will be done by machines which are already programmed.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

The good effect should be that people could work less hours and make more money in theory.
What it will mean in this world is that the rich will get richer and poor people will be out of jobs.
When the world reaches this stage , there will need to be some kind of universal income .
A lot of rich people speak for that fact and we should be happy about it , it can make the world a much better place if we put it in practice in the right ways.
So i have some hope that it will better most peoples lives.

Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

I don't know if good effect for us if we don't have to work at all because of the robots we don't have to say anything just do the program and that's it. How can we learn and have experience. We will become robot too.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

I do not think the use of robots to replace human work is good. If robots completely replace human workers, the poor and underdeveloped will eliminated, which is bad.
We don't have a choice because it is the easiest way to multiply the productivity that we currently have and it will give the same quality and also more quantity for the products that will be undergoing in the process of the robots in making them. The bad effects of using the robots is, it will reduce the number of the workers and also increase the rate of unemployment but i am sure that the government will find the way to fix the problem.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
Good effect happens when robots replace humans jobs are people can do their things in fastest way by the help of robots, it makes easy everything they do. But in the case of negative effect people will no longer become discipline and they cannot be able to work hard they become lazy.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Robots can replace human jobs on a limited work, they cannot replace our every work we do. Surely, Robots would make humans jobless and in future they may fulfill everything a human can do which would lead to no human required for anything. The world become full of Robots.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

Let me digress a little, Robots can be so good replacing human jobs based on new technological advancement in the wold field of industry, where multiple production are made possible within a short while, negating tasks repetitiveness cum jobs boredom of humans. But it is however weird, using robots which would now be ghost for instance in the forum or on social media like facebook and Twitter creating camouflage followers and postings. All these must be totally stopped in oder to bring full sanity to Cryptos and worldly especially media networking's.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

Well for me the good effect of robots in replacing human jobs is less work to do and the bad effects of it people getting lazy when it happens.
It is really true thats the main point i was thinking too.,were getting too much lazy due to robots,,,
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

Robots is so helpful and thats the good effect ,but the bad thing is that aside from being lazy,we can never be as robots that would have a nonstop of work,we have to do jobs in our self also that robots cant be.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

Robots replacing humans would make our jobs easier and faster. Through the help of advanced technology, our work loads will be lighter. However, people might also be more lazy because of it. Because of this idea, a lot of us might just lay down the whole day. Also, some people might also lose their job because robots will function better than them. It will reduce the number of workers in favor of the employers and company owners.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Robots is so helpful and thats the good effect ,but the bad thing is that aside from being lazy,we can never be as robots that would have a nonstop of work,we have to do jobs in our self also that robots cant be.
Well, I just think the world should mind how they produce robots and what level of robots they produce. If the world continues to produce dangerous robots and something that is more than advanced and more above our control, we might end up in a world like Terminator. So we should just mind what we are producing and create things that we can easily. And we should also not make robots replace human beings. There are people who needs those jobs to survive.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

the advantages of it for every company is robot can work 24 hours and they can replace for another robot if they are going to charge of it so many company will have a higher profit,  the disadvantage of this is many people would become jobless.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

good thing : work efficiency rate goes up, less human error, simply put robot to work and they not complaining about wage or anything, fast and accurate production. bad thing : partial cost for the robot is high, human could go jobless because of robot, wasteful of energy on the robot too. well there is what i can thought of.
You thought well bro but at the end, this may only end up affecting the hard jobs and will make people to be forced to retire to professional jobs that possibly robots cannot do, unless of course, robots start taking over those ones too which I believe they cannot as no robot can have emotions and they are only program to do what they need to do. May be it is just time for some to really go back to school and learn real professions.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

This discussion has been going on since the 60s, with people afraid that automation (computers) was going to take everybody's job. And look at the world we live in today. Things simply change, new jobs and industries develop.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

It is always good when something new happening but in this case many people losing their job and also losing motivation to find something new in their life after dismissal.
Not many but some set of people will end up losing their jobs which is why I feel people should start putting more meaning into their life than settling less for something that they can easily be replaced by man-made robots. Sure, I know not everyone have the chance or the funds of learning good profession, but at least there are some crafts that can be learned and before you know it start your own thing by rendering a service.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

Robots probably makes our work easier and faster. With all the advanced technologies in this modern world robots and machines are invented to do the task of the humans more faster. And the bad effect of replacing humans jobs is it is only creates more people that are not employed.

dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

good effects is all work are faster than people do,all work that people not to do or impossible to do in robot all work is easy,but the bad effect is that we have a few job to do the other work that we get our income has already few because of the working robot.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

Well it is good that robots work for the good of people, work will be easy and theres no need for man to work and exert effort to do the task, and the work of robots are has more quality as long as its program is good. But then the bad effect of it is that people dont need to work, the bad thing is many people will lost their job and many people cant afford to buy the products because for sure its value is same as its quality. Where will the people get money if they are not working?

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Jenxx

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

The good effect of robots to human job is its more become easier and faster to do the task because of modern technology but the bad effect is that more people will be lazy because of the robots so i should say it is better if no robots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: