Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:21:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs  (Read 4201 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.
Robots is a machine that can be controlled by humans,they are being programmed by a certain individual to look like a real person doing different jobs.If they would be replace to do humans work this would make our work easier and lighter,we can relax whenever we want because that robots can do your job well,even overtime.I have seen in the internet some countries were using it.In Nagasaki Japan they use robots in their hotels to entertain the guest.They have girl robotics attendant.Technology has gone so far,i can see that in the near future other places also wanted to adopt this kind of way of living but we also have to consider the effects in our economy and society,we can't contribute something in our economy as we prefer that robots would take over everything,robots can't pay taxes,people will become more lazy if a  person has already a replacement in doing their works.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

i think the different about then is robot is limitless but poor quality. while human have limits but having quality. i think there differents
malbano2099

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

For me, the good effect of replacing robots to human jobs is less hassle for companies and those works will going to produce easier and faster and the bad result for this is increasing of unemployed individuals and also those people will going to be indolent
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

i think the different about then is robot is limitless but poor quality. while human have limits but having quality. i think there differents
I don't think that the robots have poor quality because they are created in order to be more productive and to stay in the work for longer hours compare to humans and also to maintain a certain amount of quality for the product and that is why robots are replacing humans and the humans are just being in charged to maintain the good health of the robots.
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

where every national need to get the precise live of money each month paying very little heed to it's social, business or another standing. It's one thing like month to month bringing. moreover, I do figure it'd uproot a number of our economies; be that because it might, one issue that nobody seems to indicate to is that the means that machines would create new occupations whereas wrecking previous ones. this can entirely creation yields and limits human blunder in preparations since close to ninety p.c of the activity are finished by machines that area unit as of currently custom-made .
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What Kind of Impact Do Robots Make on Humans?
by Leslie Bloom; Updated March 15, 2018

The future of business may be robots, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. While it is true robots are replacing some human jobs, many processes are becoming more efficient with the help of robots. Robots are most commonly integrated into the manufacturing processes of large corporations. There, they can increase output and productivity, keep labor costs down and improve reliability in manufacturing by removing human error. As automation advances, a growing number of small businesses will use robots to improve their own processes. This can have a significant impact on the human labor force.

***A Robotic Workforce
Robots are a manager’s dream. They are fully autonomous, are programmable for many tasks and are always on time for work. And they are becoming a growing part of the workforce.

The number of robots in industrial use increased fourfold between 1993 and 2003 in the United States and Europe. By 2017, there were an estimated 1.5 million robots working on those two continents alone. By 2030, automation may account for nearly 40 percent of jobs in the United States.

While there are benefits to industry, an increasing number of robots in the workplace means an increase in the unemployment rate of humans and a decrease in wages.

***The Human Factor
One of the biggest arguments against using robots in business is that they lack basic human traits. A human brings to their jobs a personal touch, empathy, communication and creativity. These are traits that are highly valued by most business owners and employers.

If you are a small business, the importance of developing long-term relationships with customers may mean that you never use automated technology. Doing so may cause you to lose relationships that your team has developed and nurtured over the years.

Remember that just because the technology exists, it doesn’t mean you have to use it. There are many factors to consider before you use robots in your business, including the importance of the human touch, cost and long-term impacts.

***Industries Using Robots
When you think of robots working in a business, you may think of them on the assembly line moving products from point A to point B. While they are widely used in manufacturing, robots are increasingly being used in other areas of industry.

Some malls and retailers use robots for security, or to provide customer service. A robot can help a customer find something on a shelf or take them to the nearest bathroom. A robot can also patrol parking lot aisles, malls and hallways to look for any suspicious activity.

Robots in warehouses pick orders, package and ship them. They can help a worker or customer find anything in a warehouse and help managers track inventory.

The hotel and customer service industry are using robots to help guests with luggage, clean rooms and deliver laundry. The agriculture industry is even using robots to help harvest vegetables.

***Incorporating Robots into Small Business
Despite the increasing use of robots and automated technology, human workers will still be in demand. Robots may be used to enhance the work of humans, but there are still some jobs that a robot cannot do.

Robots are not suitable for jobs that are creative or require thinking outside the box. They are programmed for defined, repetitive activities. Robots also are not suitable for jobs that require human interaction, such as mental health or interactive teaching.

If you are a small-business owner considering incorporating robots into your business, think about how they can integrate into your current structure to help your existing team work more efficiently. You don’t have to lose human staff to incorporate automation. See how other businesses in your industry are moving toward automatic intelligence and think about your future plans.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

What Kind of Impact Do Robots Make on Humans?
By Michael Brent; Updated January 09, 2018

Rapid advances in computer technology and robotics have resulted in the increasing use of robots in science, medicine and industry. The impact these robots have had on humanity have been both positive and negative. Given the rapid pace of technology, robots will likely have an even greater impact on humans in the future.

- Robots
The term "robot" was first coined by Czech playwright Karel Capek in 1921, although the concept of a man-made automaton had been explored by writers and inventors much earlier than that. The practical use of robots in manufacturing has been ongoing since the latter part of the 20th century, with robots used on assembly lines, manufacturing products such as automobiles, food and drugs. Robots have also served scientific purposes, such as the robotic arm, used by Endeavor, a NASA space shuttle.

- Manufacturing
The use of robots in manufacturing has both positive and negative effects. Robots can be used to perform dangerous tasks that would put a person at risk if he were to undertake them, which is clearly beneficial. On the other hand, robots are increasingly being used in place of human workers. Although this can yield higher profits for the manufacturer, the increased unemployment this creates is likely to have a negative effect on the economy as a whole.

- Future
According to Marshall Brain, author of "Robot Nation" essays, the use of robots will increase substantially in the coming years. Robots, writes Brain, will be used to perform jobs currently being done by humans, such as airline pilots, baggage handlers and retail checkout clerks. As an example, he notes that Wal-Mart is developing an automated inventory system using robots to stock shelves in stores and warehouses, which are jobs currently performed by humans. Brain foresees a "robot nation" in which systems will no longer require any human supervision or intervention, with robots repairing and manufacturing other robots. Brain anticipates the impact on the U.S. economy could be devastating.

- Science Fiction
A scenario in which robots create robots has long intrigued science fiction writers, in which high-tech robots are typically depicted as malevolent entities intent on destroying or enslaving humanity. This is the essential premise of both the "Matrix" and "Terminator" film series. However, science fiction portrayals of robots have also been benign, such as the robotic character of Data in the TV series "Star Trek: The Next Generation," and Steven Spielberg's film "AI: Artificial Intelligence." Other examples of robots in science fiction include the film "Blade Runner," Isaac Asimov's novel "I, Robot" and and Fritz Lang's 1927 film "Metropolis," which is the first time a robot was depicted in a movie.
T-Bag

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

The use of robots in manufacturing has both positive and negative effects. Robots can be used to perform dangerous tasks that would put a person at risk if he were to undertake them, which is clearly beneficial. On the other hand, robots are increasingly being used in place of human workers. Although this can yield higher profits for the manufacturer, the increased unemployment this creates is likely to have a negative effect on the economy as a whole.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

The use of robots has become a great convenience for every sector. Everyone knows that there are many positive or negative aspects, but I want to draw attention to the greatest positive and negative aspects. The greatest positive aspect is that it accelerates production and creates more profit margins in mass production. The most negative aspect is that it increases the unemployment rate and causes some job accidents.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

Good Effect: Robots will help human doing daily task and some jobs such as company works, factory works, military works, and even more difficult like outer space expedition which human can't due to limitation.

Bad Effect: the unemployment rate will increase because some jobs in all over the world will be replaced by the robots.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

I guess it will be more efficient and fast if we use robots on jobs that don't requires human interaction or human reasoning. Problem is may people will lost their jobs because of this.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

Good Effect: Robots will help human doing daily task and some jobs such as company works, factory works, military works, and even more difficult like outer space expedition which human can't due to limitation.

Bad Effect: the unemployment rate will increase because some jobs in all over the world will be replaced by the robots.
The bad effect is what we are going to risk here for sure, the world is evolving and the technology. I think that the increase in unemployment rate is just temporary if we will have more robots that will be using for the productive works because the government will make a solution for that so the people will not become unemployed for a long time.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

The good effects of robots is, it will lessen humans work and time and it will be done quick and easy. But the bad effects is/are, human will become lazy, for me working without hardwork will never learn and never achieve success.
Indeed, aside from that if robot replace humans work everything will change, the joy and the happiness doing your job will lessen. Yes it is muc easier but you cant feel the joy even you got succeeded. People become more lazy and their life will become nonsense its like the robot now will control the human and the human control it.
Chaaastity

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

Having robots do the works of human will greatly affect the economy.  Robots are significantly stronger and faster than humans so the work will be more efficient. Robots have smaller and versatile moving parts which help them in performing tasks with more accuracy than humans. But where robots are increasing the efficiency in many businesses, they are also increasing the unemployment rate. Because of robots, human labor is no longer required in many companies.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

the good effects was humans would relax on their own, but the bad effect that human will dont have a profit or they dont have a money because robots do on all they can do.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

Robots will not be able to capture all jobs ... The task of man will be creating new jobs for robots, and this is an endless process. So we always have at least one job guaranteed.
I think that we should be more concerned with the question: can an artificial intelligence get rid of a person forever?
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

Well for me there is a good effect in this example the heavy job of the humans now are doing by robots i mean those jobs that are so not easy that a human can do. but also there is an bad effect in this .... some people for sure will not get the job. jobs will be difficult to find.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Having robots do the works of human will greatly affect the economy.  Robots are significantly stronger and faster than humans so the work will be more efficient. Robots have smaller and versatile moving parts which help them in performing tasks with more accuracy than humans. But where robots are increasing the efficiency in many businesses, they are also increasing the unemployment rate. Because of robots, human labor is no longer required in many companies.

The advantage of using robots  would be for the company because it helps them to avoid paying too many people for the job. Less  human force, more production. But the disadvantage would be for the economy of the country and for the employees because many people will lose their jobs and the unemployment rate will increase.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

For me, primarily, humans will be lazy. Does, making them more unhealthy that would lead to short lifespan. Another is that poverty would increase, because there won't be any job available for anyone to apply for. More likely, only the rich people would be the ones gaining profit from the works of robots. On the other side, the advantage would be that like technology, it will make our lives easier.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

When people made a job, it somwhow lightens anybody's feeling, simple greet in a store ,good morning is a very pleasant thing, yes you can encode the robot to say good morning to a customer but the love and feeling that a human can do will be washed out, if you replace robot to do ones job, you also take the person job to earn for his or her family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: