Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs  (Read 4201 times)
27v

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

Good - Less mistake due to human error
Bad - Less jobs, people will become dependent on robots and get lazy
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

The biggest disadvantage of robots is that we have less places to work, but on the other hand, we can see, that robots can do bigger and faster work for our company.

I think it just gives  only one advantage,In particular let's get A large enterprise,which depends on the production of another country,Robots may reduce the dependence of business relationships between foreign and local companies,therefore export of money in foreign country.So this money will stay in the first country and there will be no need to buy another country's good because your robots will do everything what you want to do.At the same time there will be no human relationships,Everything will be technically,artificially created.So if someone wants to know my opinion about this theme,I just want to say that we need a good balance between this relationships because very liberal approaches may be dangerous for our society,for human nature and other forms of human capital..
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

I don't know about it because have no experience of working with or without robots somewehere. I guess that robots doing work better and people have more free time.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

First lets focus on the good effects, lets face it human ability cannot act best at all times because we age and we get worn out while robots can go all day doing the program that they were assign to factory medical mechanical or analytic robots can do what human cannot do that is to not rest and they can do it again and again faster than a human while knowing everything every error and success they kept it as a record to serve as a future reference. The bad effects are well it will replace humans and jobs for us will no longer available because robots is much cheaper and faster more accurate than us. another thing is it will disrupt some changes in the market by having the best robots there you can be the best performing company things will be very dependent to robots and I don't know if time comes we no longer know how to deal with the basics when we are currently dependent on robots.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.

We are given moving bodies for us to use it appropriately and I think we're like useless if robots will replace us. Yes, robots can make our tasks easier but that just make lazy. It is important the we still do our duties in our own to make good quality rather that entrusting it in robots.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

the robot is always controlled by a system, a robot is not stuck tired and lazy, the robot will always do everything that is commanded by the system, (I think this is a good impact of his).

I think the opposite. I think it will be very bad for most people, this will increase the unemployment rate in every country. because goodness can be from robot only for people who have good economy. while people in each country have different economies.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Good effects, obviously, Robots are more accurate and less error because they are programmed. But with its advantages, it also has disadvantages. With the emergence of Robots, human labor will somehow be replaced by robots, these will result in high employment rates, poverty, and world hunger.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

Most robots are designed to be a helping hand or a high-tech tool. They help people with tasks that would be difficult, unsafe, boring, or repetitive for a human to perform. Industrial robots were assigned to performed tasks that were; hot, heavy, or hazardous, for people to handle (or simply saying, too dangerous). Although in some ways robots were of big help to people, many also sees them as job killers. Taking away jobs from people in need of work. Even today, robots are frequently condemned and considered the main reason to high unemployment rates.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

I am totally for if robots will replace humans at the workplaces where they are more wise, like screwing a toothpaste cap in, lol. So humans will not spend their lives doing this stuff
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

Robot's work is okay, they have minimum results when doing their part, but there are times when a situation that need attention and special solving cases, that's what makes them useless since they don't have emotion and just follow what is being programmed on their system, only bots can produce beyond expectation results.
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

Many professions are being disappearing because of robots- that’s the main bad effect
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

I can only right here some bad effects of replacing humans by robots because there are so many people in the world right now that hasn't have a job. it is really needed, if robots replace human for sure it will be more difficult to find job for poor.

Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

The biggest disadvantage of robots is that we have less places to work, but on the other hand, we can see, that robots can do bigger and faster work for our company.
Yes true, the use of robots will increase unemployment, with the high use of robots then automatically take the work that humans should be able to do, I hope that the company also considers this and not just focus on efficiency.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
dams87

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

I think the job gain in exchange for robots is the result of producing more long working hours in faster jobs and the loss of unemployment will increase the number of jobs to become more numerous heads of households can not finance their families because they have no jobs and the most frightening of humans no longer much in need of his energy.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.

Having robot doing some jobs.
there is Faster Production  and Less Cost   the cost is for maintenance only .

the bad effects are they don't have the emotions to feel the Pollutions that will be produced.
and many people will be Jobless

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

Robot's work is okay, they have minimum results when doing their part, but there are times when a situation that need attention and special solving cases, that's what makes them useless since they don't have emotion and just follow what is being programmed on their system, only bots can produce beyond expectation results.
Robots are more productive in terms of manufacturing production in an industry.If we will only think on quantity output robots are very in demand among humans.They are more accurate, but try to think of it,if robots overpower humans in more industry, how are they going to survive for daily living? They will become jobless.Unemployment will
increase. The rich will become richer and worst poor will become poorer.The competition between job seekers will explode and it will come to the point that robots and human will be the greatest enemy.For me it is better to be on a working place surrounded with people with a heart.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:45:13 AM

Having robot doing some jobs.
there is Faster Production  and Less Cost   the cost is for maintenance only .

the bad effects are they don't have the emotions to feel the Pollutions that will be produced.
and many people will be Jobless

Exactly! Technology plays a totally vital role in making and helping human work done comfortably and effectively. Robotic capabilities are now growing rapidly. Robots are more active, they don't get tired and they say no to anything. Its presence would lessen absenteeism in the workplace. Though it is programmed to handle prescribed task, it cannot handle unexpected situation. If one thing goes wrong, the entire system is affected. After all human are still efficient in decision making, handling difficult situations, and bringing a sense of empathy into a workplace.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

In my own point of view, the good effects of robots in replacing human jobs is that robots will make more faster production or paperworks in the factories and companies. While the bad effects of robots replacing human jobs is that unemployed people will increase because companies or businesses would more likely to have more production.

The increase in unemployment is only a temporary thing because, in fact, machines that replace people make certain goods and services cheaper and thus people and business who consumed them have from that moment on more disposable incoma to spend on something else and consequently that extra spending will create new jobs in other spheres.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

The good effect of robots taking over human jobs is that occupational hazards will no more be there.There will be efficiency,speed and  effective  job  will be done.Robots can work faster than humans.The negative  effects are many such as laziness,unemployment.Robots will take over all the jobs and render people jobless which is already a major problem in our economies today.Robot has both positive and negative effects.

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Robots are faster and accurate than human if it is well-programmed. Also less manpower is required. However, human may be jobless because of it. Human skills and ability will be useless. Many will be dependent on robots and be lazy. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: