Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LASER Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 10318 times)
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:41:08 PM

The project is interesting. But what are the chances of a profit?

check what he did with the last coin, bitbase. its the same dev trying to scam a 2nd time
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

Can all you naive morons stop to repeat how this project is interesting once and for all ? Are you so lazy and can't make a few clicks ? Here, I did it for you.

WARNING !

LASER Escrow is a diversion, so the story of bitbase quietly vanishes.
Many of you did not pay attention to what you have been actually dealing with here. In short, there is a huge possibility that you've been loosing your time and money while waiting and begging for your payouts.

Review this before you continue your stampede towards this project, which is just another black hole where your investments will disappear. See for yourself :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2220700.0
And the posts from the beginning of the bitbase thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg22302554#msg22302554
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg22378531#msg22378531
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg22413097#msg22413097

From this post on, users were having troubles with transaction confirmations and started facing the lies from bitbase support :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg22426770#msg22426770

What will be your next move ? What's your level of trust according to the info above and to what happened with bitbase ? Express yourself here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1153907

You can't say nobody told you. Now, if you want to keep being sheep and continue marching in the horde, it is completely your decision. However, if you decide to support scam projects, that is really sad.
You were warned !

Please post around the links above or this post to prevent further financial loss. Protect yourself, your families, friends and other people who might get trapped. Nobody deserves to get pulled around by scammers.
phamxuanhuy1990

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:04:32 PM

http://lasercoin.io/

Bitbase is Now LASER - We have switched from Bitbase.io to Lasercoin.io and is under development..all accounts from bitbase.io will be transferred over to new domain.

Reason why we have switched

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg24064804#msg24064804

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

Can you tell me when it start
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

Can you tell me when it start

You stupid, read above. There is two kinds of people who make this world rot. The ones like aka fabrizio and the ones like you, phamxuanhuy1990
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

Dear Yakov

i think you need to consider a new coin name.. not Laser

because already laser.online which is HYIP website and lasercoin.co which is another new coin that in ico phase.. and now ours is lasercoin.io ?

it's so confusing bro.. especially for a new investor.. maybe they start speculating or maybe fear to buy our new coin..

i hope you change it with another name that maybe more have selling point lika Worldbase.io or maybe coinbase.io or whatever it is as long has originality

regards

Hmm i see indeed it will be confusing. Will think of a new name

damn! Are you didn't have a plans and reviews before your announcement?
Many mistakes you have made.

LOL. Dev is so surprise!!!
Tempus Fugit

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

New topic, we forget everything ? Or not, you stay the same scammer. Do not believe it, refund us, do not invest otherwise bitbased
item-ax

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:53:51 PM

lol, yakov, your only hope its to find new dating pictures and create a new BTT profile !
Nathan-perry

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

I think keeping the coin name and raising the value, the community will come back stronger.
I Agree 100%
The name change is another serious mistake that Yakov would committed.
The swap at different ratios would be another serious error of Yakov.
No investor or exchange will want a coin that has a past where users have been scammed if an unfair swap is made. If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its price in an own exchange and that will be its end, if before the authorities do not stop their activities.
They are trying to solve something, but instead of solving it, they complicate it more and in the end, the only harmed ones will always be the investors, because Yakov already has our money that he collected during the ICO and selling coins in Coinexchange.

Dude, it is getting kinda old with your 1:1 swap crap. It would totally rig the new coin as miners would just come flodding with the swap and dump everything again. Is this so hard to understand? Your Argument " If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its Price" is also BS. Bitconnect worked almost forever with only internal Exchange. Authorities? Ye Keep dreaming. I doubt very much that Yakov is Dumping his own coins - New Coin, Transfer data base and a fresh start. Thats the way to go. Your Argument with those People just buying on CE without being a member of BTB ....well those People bought high in CE in anticipation the coin would go even higher, which it did - and then crashed. They were just trading. Those People didnt Support the Project during the ico - why should they be rewarded anyway with a swap? Trading is HIGH RISK. Then again: People withdrawing coins from BTB to CE barely made any .. if any...profits as the Transfer took more than 24 hours and the Price was already dumped by that time. Those People should get their ICO Tokens back I guess.

don't worry . 1:1 ratio will never be implemented outside bitbase website.

Where is our god damn Bitcoin..i don't give a crap about Bitbase, CryptoBase, WorldBase, Lasercoin...whatever flavor of the week name you guys come up with. Start answering our questions about where our bitcoin withdrawals are...or just admit you're a damn scammer and be done with it. If you don't answer my question...then myself and anyone with a brain will take that as an admission of guilt and an admission that there never was any intention on paying anyone out from the website from day 1. Your choice...answer or don't. We'll have our answer either way
sonhatq

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

i think i lost 1 btc for big scamer
buy coin in 80k sts and ...... now it 400 sts
chia buon cung cau
gia hien tai 0.00000324

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
peteralma74

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:16 PM

Yakov

I have 800+ btbc on bitbase and roughly $250.00 usd worth of btc in a pending status. You transferred the btbc to coinexchange but never released my btc. How will that be resolved.

0.03020418 btc
Wallet address: 1DjH9pe1xWf16fjeixQVwMhdrgKEKBbRNJ
Caporale

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:18:44 AM

i lost a lot admin and mods are useless. What a scam
Yakov Fabrizio.

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:22:11 AM

Sorry all member 📣Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 95% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit next day and will start with price 1.5$

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio
Island Dreaming

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:37:22 AM

Is it still Laser or did you change the name because of the other Laser?  I bought 950 in the ICO then bought 2 more times in CE. 

Will the coins that are on Bitbase be automatically exchanged? 

How do I send in the ones I bought from CE? 

Will the login be the same?

Thank you for communicating.

ftguy

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

Sorry all member 📣Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 95% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit next day and will start with price 1.5$

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

Can you please keep your member, the one who trusted you and invested their money on your ICO, updated on what you are doing by sending emails to them ? It is difficult to be updated on what you are doing and we have not really time to chase your announcement. Thank you.
Allangreen

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:04:41 AM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio
YOU ARE HERE AGAIN FAKE YAKOV ACCOUNT WITH A DOT!!!!
Allangreen

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:10:42 AM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

Can you please keep your member, the one who trusted you and invested their money on your ICO, updated on what you are doing by sending emails to them ? It is difficult to be updated on what you are doing and we have not really time to chase your announcement. Thank you.
DONT BELEIVE THIS IT'S NOT YAKOV HERE A FAKE ACCOUNT OF HIM
item-ax

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

nice drama , but what did you expect from a guy stealing photo from dating website ?
CoinMiner1989

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:26:24 PM

fuck ... another scam Huh? bitbase is dead ... laser next dead coin !!! shit yakof !!! :|  Undecided
Allangreen

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:20:57 PM

nice drama , but what did you expect from a guy stealing photo from dating website ?
The water has become messy now!
I just hope we can land on a dry land.
peteralma74

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:21:27 PM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

I have 800+ btbc on bitbase and roughly $250.00 usd worth of btc in a pending status. You transferred the btbc to coinexchange but never released my btc. How will that be resolved.

0.03020418 btc
Wallet address: 1DjH9pe1xWf16fjeixQVwMhdrgKEKBbRNJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: