Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LASER Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 10304 times)
yakovfabrizio (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:18:33 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:28:55 PM by yakovfabrizio

http://lasercoin.io/

Bitbase is Now LASER - We have switched from Bitbase.io to Lasercoin.io and is under development..all accounts from bitbase.io will be transferred over to new domain.

Reason why we have switched

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg24064804#msg24064804

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kimboya

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

Good job yakov.. so my BTBC in CE kan be swap to Laser right?
sans_amour

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:44:12 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:58:19 PM by sans_amour

good news Cheesy i have 500btbc on CE, what happens with them ?  Grin (i don't have btbc address and account on bitbase.io)
cico_32

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:45:08 PM

Please read the email I sent you from bitbase.
My user is 128167247-59d4e670b2d29-1258506939

I'm pending and I no longer find my order from 0.01745 BTC
Thank you
iamrichh

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:51:28 PM

i bought btb at 0.85 during ico. but 10btbc=laser is unfair for me.
Izikjon

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:57:01 PM

where did you get the conversion, 10btbc=1 laser?
MichaelTran_85

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:02:20 PM

Hi Yakov,
I had wallet address of bitbase.io : 1636707420-59fde66c03ad5-1982381812. Now must I transfer my all Bitbase coin from CE to this wallet to be ready for swap lasercoin ? pls advise me.
tonny6969

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:30:05 PM

where did you get the conversion, 10btbc=1 laser?

The coin holder has not announced the conversion rate, so you are assured, I think the 10: 1 ratio is crappy rumors.
iamrichh

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:51:37 PM

Read on the btb thread.yakov mentioned he willing to accept 10% from total btbc as new coin.it is not confirmed yet.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

I have 7300+ BTB in my bitbase account and $100 in lending and login is not working there.

Waiting to swap it to Lasercoin

THank you
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:29:49 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 06:03:31 PM by unlimitedtires

I think Yakov will now start doing things right and try to solve ALL THE PROBLEMS of the past.
He has already said that he will restore the 50 free btbc to all those who won them by registering. (as was initially promised by signup reward)
I also think that if Yahov want to start doing things right, he will make a 1:1 swap, since those who bought at ICO at low prices and those who bought at exchange at low prices are investors too.
In coinexchange many people sold their coins in lost and others took advantage and bought them, that's not bad, that's how the coin market works.

Many of the investors at the beginning also took advantage and ran out to sell their coins to the coinexchange for values ​​of $ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4 and up to $ 5 and they returned to Bitbase exchange to buy cheap and so they repeated that operation several times.
Those who bought in conexchange have the same coin that were sold at some time in the ICO.
They say that some miners mined and took advantage ... but that should be within the plans, since it was a minable coin and would eventually be mined .. Yakov should not allow more deposits in coinexchange and the miners could not continue sending coins.
An exchange 1 BTBc = 1 Laser would be the best solution and it would start with all the investors happy and talking well about the project. This would solve all the problems and give a clean start.

This project to grow needs the support of ALL. As long as there are dissatisfied people with dishonest swap, or with any other kind of problems, the project will continue dragging problems ... and investors will be harmed. I recommend SWAP 1: 1 and final closure of Bitbase.io.   FRESH START AND EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!

techtrader250

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

I think Yakov will now start doing things right and try to solve ALL THE PROBLEMS of the past.
He has already said that he will restore the 50 free btbc to all those who won them by registering. (as was initially promised by signup reward)
I also think that if Yahov want to start doing things right, he will make a 1:1 swap, since those who bought at ICO at low prices and those who bought at exchange at low prices are investors too.
In coinexchange many people sold their coins in lost and others took advantage and bought them, that's not bad, that's how the coin market works.

Many of the investors at the beginning also took advantage and ran out to sell their coins to the coinexchange for values ​​of $ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4 and up to $ 5 and they returned to Bitbase exchange to buy cheap and so they repeated that operation several times.
Those who bought in conexchange have the same coin that were sold at some time in the ICO.
They say that some miners mined and took advantage ... but that should be within the plans, since it was a minable coin and would eventually be mined .. Yakov should not allow more deposits in coinexchange and the miners could not continue sending coins.
An exchange 1 BTBc = 1 Laser would be the best solution and it would start with all the investors happy and talking well about the project. This would solve all the problems and give a clean start.
With this announcement .. immediately the coin would start to rise in value in coinexchange FASTER!!!

This project to grow needs the support of ALL. As long as there are dissatisfied people with dishonest swap, or with any other kind of problems, the project will continue dragging problems ... and investors will be harmed. I recommend SWAP 1: 1 and final closure of Bitbase.io.   FRESH START AND EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!

If you wish to gobble all these 30 million coins on CE be my guest. Buy all of them to show your support lol.
Miners will happily throw you a couple of millions more. And then they move to Laser platform and earn passive income from our pockets.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:13:46 PM

With this announcement .. immediately the coin would start to rise in value in coinexchange FASTER!!!

If you wish to gobble all these 30 million coins on CE be my guest. Buy all of them to show your support lol.
Miners will happily throw you a couple of millions more. And then they move to Laser platform and earn passive income from our pockets.

I think you have a very selfish thought that does not solve any problem.
There are 1,300,000 for sell at Coinexchange right now, so I do not know where you get the 30,000,000 figure. In any case, if they do an swap, the coins that the miners have within the coinexchange will be swap equally. Those who are not miners who bought the same as you in exchanges, changing their BTC for BTBc do not count ..?
Why do you think you have more right  than someone who bought in exchange? Today, their coins are worth the same as the miners have and those who have bought in exchanges.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:19:40 PM

This project to grow needs the support of ALL. As long as there are dissatisfied people with dishonest swap, or with any other kind of problems, the project will continue dragging problems ... and investors will be harmed. I recommend SWAP 1: 1 and final closure of Bitbase.io.   FRESH START AND EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!

There are 1,300,000 for sell at Coinexchange right now, so I do not know where you get the 30,000,000 figure. In any case, if they do an swap, the coins that the miners have within the coinexchange will be swap equally. Those who are not miners who bought the same as you in exchanges, changing their BTC for BTBc do not count ..?
Why do you think you have more right  than someone who bought in exchange? Today, their coins are worth the same as the miners have and those who have bought in exchanges.

Do you realise that miners are not that stupid to put all of 30 mil on the sells? They keep like x30 more on their balance to not scare everyone off. I've seen +-500k supply fluctuations a day ago. Someone could just put a 250k BTBc sell like its nothing.  They do it quietly. By the way I had 50% of my BTBc on Coinexchange that I bought for $5,000 at $0.6 and I'm READY to sacrifice all this if it lets the project survive.

Otherwise u fucking people will keep going in circles in the end we get all this dumping story on repeat. Until the project just dies out. We have TOO MUCH supply now. We must reduce it x10 at least. The best is x40
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:01:47 PM

Why do you think you have more right  than someone who bought in exchange? Today, their coins are worth the same as the miners have and those who have bought in exchanges.

Do you realise that miners are not that stupid to put all of 30 mil on the sells? They keep like x30 more on their balance to not scare everyone off. I've seen +-500k supply fluctuations a day ago. Someone could just put a 250k BTBc sell like its nothing.  They do it quietly. By the way I had 50% of my BTBc on Coinexchange that I bought for $5,000 at $0.6 and I'm READY to sacrifice all this if it lets the project survive.

Otherwise u fucking people will keep going in circles in the end we get all this dumping story on repeat. Until the project just dies out. We have TOO MUCH supply now. We must reduce it x10 at least. The best is x40

I believe that neither you nor anyone should lose or sacrifice anything... the project can work as long as the right things are done and no decisions are made on the fly that always harm everyone.
When I speak, I do it from outside my shoes. I should not worry so much, since my BTBs are on the platform, but that does not help the others or solve anything. It is necessary that they solve the root problem.
Here all those who invest money in this platform are hurt, every time bad decisions are take. That's why I think they have to start from scratch. Make the swap 1:1 and from there start fresh. That the miners or whoever has coins and is selling them in coinexchange, is not the fault of those who bought in Ico, nor those who bought in coinexchange. Because if we want this to go ahead, there must be a real solution. and the only real solution is a 1:1 swap, because if someone is left out or offers an unfair swap, the affected investors will make the new project fall, reporting being victims of fraud to the authorities for having offered different swaps ratio for the same coin ... no matter where the coin was purchased.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

This project to grow needs the support of ALL. As long as there are dissatisfied people with dishonest swap, or with any other kind of problems, the project will continue dragging problems ... and investors will be harmed. I recommend SWAP 1: 1 and final closure of Bitbase.io.   FRESH START AND EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!

Why do you think you have more right  than someone who bought in exchange? Today, their coins are worth the same as the miners have and those who have bought in exchanges.

Do you realise that miners are not that stupid to put all of 30 mil on the sells? They keep like x30 more on their balance to not scare everyone off. I've seen +-500k supply fluctuations a day ago. Someone could just put a 250k BTBc sell like its nothing.  They do it quietly. By the way I had 50% of my BTBc on Coinexchange that I bought for $5,000 at $0.6 and I'm READY to sacrifice all this if it lets the project survive.

I believe that neither you nor anyone should lose or sacrifice anything... the project can work as long as the right things are done and no decisions are made on the fly that always harm everyone.
When I speak, I do it from outside my shoes. I should not worry so much, since my BTBs are on the platform, but that does not help the others or solve anything. It is necessary that they solve the root problem.
Here all those who invest money in this platform are hurt, every time bad decisions are take. That's why I think they have to start from scratch. Make the swap 1:1 and from there to start fresh. That the miners or whoever has coins and is selling them in coinexchange, is not the fault of those who bought in Ico, nor those who bought in coinexchange. Because if we want this to go ahead, there must be a real solution. and the only real solution is a 1:1 swap, because if someone is left out or offers an unfair swap, the affected investors will make the new project fall, reporting being victims of fraud to the authorities for having offered different swaps ratio for the same coin ... no matter where the coin was purchased.

Imagine you have a boat that can save only 40 drowning people, max 60. You've got 500 people around you screaming for help too. Would you just take them onboard sinking this boat and make the body count 561 or you just take 60 with you and at least have a chance to survive making this body count 439 instead of 561?

This is pretty binary thing here. Either we all die together or some of us manage to survive. I dont believe dev has spare 50 million dollars to keep everyone onboard (he risks his money too by the way).

The world is a fucking cruel place, you all act like children ffs.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:32:50 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 07:46:35 PM by unlimitedtires

Do you realise that miners are not that stupid to put all of 30 mil on the sells? They keep like x30 more on their balance to not scare everyone off. I've seen +-500k supply fluctuations a day ago. Someone could just put a 250k BTBc sell like its nothing.  They do it quietly. By the way I had 50% of my BTBc on Coinexchange that I bought for $5,000 at $0.6 and I'm READY to sacrifice all this if it lets the project survive.

Here all those who invest money in this platform are hurt, every time bad decisions are take. That's why I think they have to start from scratch. Make the swap 1:1 and from there to start fresh. That the miners or whoever has coins and is selling them in coinexchange, is not the fault of those who bought in Ico, nor those who bought in coinexchange. Because if we want this to go ahead, there must be a real solution. and the only real solution is a 1:1 swap, because if someone is left out or offers an unfair swap, the affected investors will make the new project fall, reporting being victims of fraud to the authorities for having offered different swaps ratio for the same coin ... no matter where the coin was purchased.

Imagine you have a boat that can save only 40 drowning people, max 60. You've got 500 people around you screaming for help too. Would you just take them onboard sinking this boat and make the body count 561 or you just take 60 with you and at least have a chance to survive making this body count 439 instead of 561?

This is pretty binary thing here. Either we all die together or some of us manage to survive. I dont believe dev has spare 50 million dollars to keep everyone onboard (he risks his money too by the way).

Fortunately there is not a boat or people to save ... But if I have to select someone to get on the boat, believe me it is not you who I would choose. Your comparison has nothing to do with the problem that is happening here..

The amount of coins remains the same and they allowed the mining, so that any mined currency should have already been planned.
If you read their Whitepaper, the sale of the 100,000,000 coins in the ICO was planned. So I do not know what you are talking about, nobody has to spend 50 millions to save this project. The project can be saved only if things are done well and people selfish like you, stop prioritize. Since every person who has a btbc coins is it's like any other, nobody is more important than another and all the coins are the same, regardless of where they bought them.
The worst mistake that can be made is to continue making bad decisions and continue ignoring problems.

You must understand this, if someone is left out, the whole project will fail... if everyone stays inside, even if it costs a little more time to start, lowering the interests, in the end the trust will be consolidated for having acted correctly and everything will begin to function correctly and new investors will trust and will grow the value of the coin.
Do you believe that a project where bad decisions are made, where an unfair swap has been offered, will receive new investments ...?
techtrader250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:49:14 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 08:05:45 PM by techtrader250

Fortunately there is not a boat or people to save ... But if I have to select someone to get on the boat, believe me it is not you who I would choose. Your comparison has nothing to do with the problem that is happening here..

The amount of coins remains the same and they allowed the mining, so that any mined currency should have already been planned.
If you read their Whitepaper, the sale of the 100,000,000 coins in the ICO was planned. So I do not know what you are talking about, nobody has to spend 50 millions to save this project. The project can be saved only if things are done well and people selfish like you, stop prioritize. Since every person who has a btbc coins is it's like any other, nobody is more important than another and all the coins are the same, regardless of where they bought them.
The worst mistake that can be made is to continue making bad decisions and continue ignoring problems.

You must understand this, if someone is left out, the whole project will fail... if everyone stays inside, even if it costs a little more time to start, lowering the interests, in the end the trust will be consolidated for having acted correctly and everything will begin to function correctly and new investors will trust and will grow the value of the coin.
Do you believe that a project where bad decisions are made, where an unfair swap has been offered, will receive new investments ...?

You can say goodbye to $1 price forever if Yakov decides to do 1:1. Good luck buddy, I'm moving on anyway.
If 1:1 happens it would be unfair to me as the original believer and investor, because I have 6k and someone for the same money bought 100k coins. $1 would be unsustainable, I'm telling ya, 100% sure. But whatever dev decides, I'm ready to lose everything and I wont blame him.

I would be happy to witness people's coins dump again to $0.02. I would give away my money for this show. Democracy here is pure pain in the ass, people always scream for something and when they get it, their ass gets ruined

The only way 1:1 swap from coinexchange can happen is if we lock all these coins into low interest lending for 4 years.
tonny6969

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:20:28 PM

I think 1: 1 is very fair, because people who did not trust the project sold their money cheaply to run away, only those who trust the new project stay here, and believe in this money.

Being exploited and sold is unintentional error, just the boss to fix the system, help people lending and get back his coin accurately.

When things are stable, prices will rise and everyone will make the best of it

And who thinks they will lose when they buy a low price, so why now, the price is very low, why do not you buy it a lot to convert a lot of new.

Value for money is the same, only different you trust it or not, trust you will hold, do not trust you will sell it.

Looking forward to good news from Yakovfabrizio
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:31:44 PM

I think 1: 1 is very fair, because people who did not trust the project sold their money cheaply to run away, only those who trust the new project stay here, and believe in this money.

Being exploited and sold is unintentional error, just the boss to fix the system, help people lending and get back his coin accurately.

And who thinks they will lose when they buy a low price, so why now, the price is very low, why do not you buy it a lot to convert a lot of new.

Value for money is the same, only different you trust it or not, trust you will hold, do not trust you will sell it.

Agree 100%. All the coins are the same. All investors have the same right, no one should have priority over another when it is the same coin, regardless of where it was purchased or the price that was purchased.
Sure, Techtrader250 was one of those who invested $ 6000 when the price in the ICO was $ 0.02, and now it seems unfair that others buy cheap like him.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:36:42 PM

Agree 100%. All the coins are the same. All investors have the same right, no one should have priority over another when it is the same coin, regardless of where it was purchased or the price that was purchased.
Sure, Techtrader250 was one of those who invested $ 6000 when the price in the ICO was $ 0.02, and now it seems unfair that others buy cheap like him.

I invested into this at $0.4. I'm tellin ya this fair / unfair game is endless. Everyone has their opinion on this.
But I think dev should support people who originally purchased his coins on his own ICO. We believed in this idea since the very beginning.
Other people just ran into the exchange gobbling cheap dirty coins and they get instant x100 when their coins get converted to laser. This is what I think is completely unfair.

If this 1:1 policy goes through, people will have their $600 turned into $30k like nothing happened. They will do whatever they can to cash out ASAP. This will ruin the new project. You keep ignoring the fact that with that people that need to be saved will come a lot of people that will be able to dump on us again.

And these people who bought at $0.02 right now are NOT the minority, they are majority here.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:48:48 PM

I invested into this at $0.4. I'm tellin ya this fair / unfair game is endless. Everyone has their opinion on this.
But I think dev should support people who originally purchased his coins on his own ICO. We believed in this idea since the very beginning.
Other people just ran into the exchange gobbling cheap dirty coins and they get instant x100 when their coins get converted to laser. This is what I think is completely unfair.

If this 1:1 policy goes through, people will have their $600 turned into $30k like nothing happened. They will do whatever they can to cash out ASAP. This will ruin the new project.

After Yakov said that the coin in the exchanges would be included in the swap, I don't see people running to buy it, I don't even see that the price has risen a little ...
Do you think it's fair that people who pay 10 times what they you pay in the exchange is punished as you want ... Some people bought in the exchanges at $ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4 and up to $ 5 per coin ...

Many people who buy in ICO, earn a lot of money selling on exchange and then bought back cheaper in bitbase platform ... who is guilty, who buy in the exchange or who sold their ICO coins?
The answer is: NOBODY   
This is how the coin market works, if you are an investor, you should know.
jackzoo

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:41:41 PM

Bitbase is Now LASER - We have switched from Bitbase.io to Lasercoin.io and is under development..all accounts from bitbase.io will be transferred over to new domain.

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

There is already another Laser Coin ICO going on. Website: https://lasercoin.co/
It is going to be confusing.

What I understood based on previous post: All the coins purchased during ICO will be converted 1 for 1. All the 50 free coins will be awarded. All the coins on CE will be converted 1 for 10. Please confirm.

Regards.

kimboya

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

Dear Yakov

i think you need to consider a new coin name.. not Laser

because already laser.online which is HYIP website and lasercoin.co which is another new coin that in ico phase.. and now ours is lasercoin.io ?

it's so confusing bro.. especially for a new investor.. maybe they start speculating or maybe fear to buy our new coin..

i hope you change it with another name that maybe more have selling point lika Worldbase.io or maybe coinbase.io or whatever it is as long has originality

regards
BitbaseGuardian

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:30:57 PM

1: 1 ratio swap from coinexchange is impossible. We will just end up on the same road and it would be really unfair for the investors to suffer from those miners who hold loads of coins. it will ruin the new coin if we allow this to happen.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:48:56 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 12:03:24 AM by unlimitedtires

1: 1 ratio swap from coinexchange is impossible. We will just end up on the same road and it would be really unfair for the investors to suffer from those miners who hold loads of coins. it will ruin the new coin if we allow this to happen.
Why do you believe that the people that buy your coin in coinexchange must lose, if in fact those who should lose would be you and Yakov for committing the alleged error with the miners..
If you make the wrong decision to make a swap with a different ratio, you and Yakov will have to face the justice, because I myself will file a report with the cyber crime FBI division. The justice did not care where the coin was bought and if they consider you would probably end up imprisoned for large-scale fraud and returning the money you collected during the ICO. I would not like to see your face when you have to explain to the FBI the story of the hackers and the miners and the exchange.

The people who bought at $ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4 and $ 5 per coin in coinexchange,  how do you think they are going to react with an unfair swap.

You know what is right and wrong, so I hope you make the right decision, otherwise you will have to give explanations of your actions.

I hope that investors, both those who bought in bitbase platfrom and coinexchange begin to open their eyes, because surely this kind of cheating will continue repeating and after waiting for the lending period, they may tell you that the hackers stole the money, that they was hacked, that other miners took their coins or the most incredible invention.
If they are behaving like this now,  I can not imagine how they can behave in the future.
Also, I would like to see how they explain to the FBI their wonderful lending program with their Volatily Bot.
BitbaseGuardian

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:38:39 AM

as I have said I am just a moderator, I never got an access with transactions or users fund but  as a Moderator I will advise yakov not to do this 1:1 swap, it will just ruin the new coin. totally disagree on what you believe
nurwakhid

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:21:25 AM

as I have said I am just a moderator, I never got an access with transactions or users fund but  as a Moderator I will advise yakov not to do this 1:1 swap, it will just ruin the new coin. totally disagree on what you believe

why not make a telegram channel ?
ShairAfzal

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:47:41 AM

How can it b same coin name?
lasercoin.co and lasercoin.io? Wich one is Real?
  Huh  Huh  Huh
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:19:57 AM

the one who wanted to make a fast buck, they transferred the coins to the Coinex, it is their own mistake, now they cant bargain

You bought BTB coins because you had planned to make money, or it's just to collect them.
You can not judge how investors use their money.
The one that bought at ICO at 0.02 has the same right as the one that bought at coinexchange at 0.02.
The one that bought at ICO at 0.4 has the same right as the one that bought at coinexchange at $ 5. This is how the coin market works.
It was Yakov who opened the doors to coinexchange and enabled coinexchange to win new investors, as do all the existing coins.
No matter what the ratio of Swap, it should be the same for everyone.
shah712

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:58:31 AM

what will happen with my pending btbc from bitbase.io to coinexchange, will them be recovered to my account then switched to lasercoin ?
yakov, said all pending will be revert back to the bitbase,iowebsite
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:18 AM

I only hope, you will not exit the project be a SCAM with your many dramas.
yakovfabrizio (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:29:38 AM

Dear Yakov

because already laser.online which is HYIP website and lasercoin.co which is another new coin that in ico phase.. and now ours is lasercoin.io ?

it's so confusing bro.. especially for a new investor.. maybe they start speculating or maybe fear to buy our new coin..

i hope you change it with another name that maybe more have selling point lika Worldbase.io or maybe coinbase.io or whatever it is as long has originality

regards

Hmm i see indeed it will be confusing. Will think of a new name
sans_amour

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:51:07 AM

Dear Yakov

regards

i suggest coinfast.io, coinlaser.io, coinfuture.io
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:40:03 AM

Dear Yakov

regards

damn! Are you didn't have a plans and reviews before your announcement?
Many mistakes you have made.
maadi

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:51:44 AM

There is also another Webname Lasercoin.co . its more confusing because thats also launch in pre -ico .....
maadi

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:00:32 AM

Dear Yakov'
   i have a question please answer this quest fast ..
 i have coins on coinexchange.io ... i buy for 250$ ... now what i need to do i am also memeber of bitbase i had account but i not buy coins on bitbase because that time was transactions not working wel so i buy on coinexchange.io now please tell me what i need to do? can i withdraw those coins in new web? or i need to do anything else? how can i save my coins because i see on coinexchange jst 42btc capital theire n still doin down.... please answer fast what exctly i need to do how can i save my coins
tonny6969

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

I think keeping the coin name and raising the value, the community will come back stronger.
maadi

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:05:05 AM

Its not our mistake nd we not leak his source code of mining ...we just buy coins nd we are investors too... coins are same on bitbase nd coinexchange.io ... if price go down as market clash thats mean we get loss but when admin down thier web nd also who knows admin saying truth??? may b he jst mine buy himself nd make profit on coinechange nd now making jst a drama? because only source code he knows nd we blv on his story that source is leaked so its not our mistake... our money that we spend was real not dump like btbc that we buy atleast btc hv worth and we blv on yakov he did wrong decessions nd now we are here ...
maadi

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:13:19 PM

Dear Yakov

regards

Please tell me how can i save my coins? i have on coinexchnge? can i withdraw on wallet? of btbc? or what i need to do? i buy 250$ then it was 0.4$ per coin ....
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:26:39 PM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio
Where are you now? my ass Cool. I have had a special gift for you, Yakov Cool. Do not let it go Grin. You will surprise when you see it, motherfucker Grin. I am so fucking seriously Angry. This is not a joke Cool. @yakovfabrizio
nurwakhid

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio
Where are you now? my ass Cool. I have had a special gift for you, Yakov Cool. Do not let it go Grin. You will surprise when you see it, motherfucker Grin. I am so fucking seriously Angry. This is not a joke Cool. @yakovfabrizio

What's up?
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

I think keeping the coin name and raising the value, the community will come back stronger.
I Agree 100%
The name change is another serious mistake that Yakov would committed.
The swap at different ratios would be another serious error of Yakov.
No investor or exchange will want a coin that has a past where users have been scammed if an unfair swap is made. If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its price in an own exchange and that will be its end, if before the authorities do not stop their activities.
They are trying to solve something, but instead of solving it, they complicate it more and in the end, the only harmed ones will always be the investors, because Yakov already has our money that he collected during the ICO and selling coins in Coinexchange.
boederzeng

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:24:46 PM

I Agree 100%
No investor or exchange will want a coin that has a past where users have been scammed if an unfair swap is made. If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its price in an own exchange and that will be its end, if before the authorities do not stop their activities.
They are trying to solve something, but instead of solving it, they complicate it more and in the end, the only harmed ones will always be the investors, because Yakov already has our money that he collected during the ICO and selling coins in Coinexchange.

Dude, it is getting kinda old with your 1:1 swap crap. It would totally rig the new coin as miners would just come flodding with the swap and dump everything again. Is this so hard to understand? Your Argument " If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its Price" is also BS. Bitconnect worked almost forever with only internal Exchange. Authorities? Ye Keep dreaming. I doubt very much that Yakov is Dumping his own coins - New Coin, Transfer data base and a fresh start. Thats the way to go. Your Argument with those People just buying on CE without being a member of BTB ....well those People bought high in CE in anticipation the coin would go even higher, which it did - and then crashed. They were just trading. Those People didnt Support the Project during the ico - why should they be rewarded anyway with a swap? Trading is HIGH RISK. Then again: People withdrawing coins from BTB to CE barely made any .. if any...profits as the Transfer took more than 24 hours and the Price was already dumped by that time. Those People should get their ICO Tokens back I guess.
BitbaseGuardian

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

I Agree 100%

Dude, it is getting kinda old with your 1:1 swap crap. It would totally rig the new coin as miners would just come flodding with the swap and dump everything again. Is this so hard to understand? Your Argument " If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its Price" is also BS. Bitconnect worked almost forever with only internal Exchange. Authorities? Ye Keep dreaming. I doubt very much that Yakov is Dumping his own coins - New Coin, Transfer data base and a fresh start. Thats the way to go. Your Argument with those People just buying on CE without being a member of BTB ....well those People bought high in CE in anticipation the coin would go even higher, which it did - and then crashed. They were just trading. Those People didnt Support the Project during the ico - why should they be rewarded anyway with a swap? Trading is HIGH RISK. Then again: People withdrawing coins from BTB to CE barely made any .. if any...profits as the Transfer took more than 24 hours and the Price was already dumped by that time. Those People should get their ICO Tokens back I guess.

don't worry . 1:1 ratio will never be implemented outside bitbase website.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

I Agree 100%

If you are Yakov's advisor, I see why Yakov has made so many mistakes and will continue to do so.
They do not have a plan, they make decisions on the fly, there is no direction, they have lost all the confidence of the investors, they only have a few people left who would support any ridicule that comes to mind.

- A serious project where they made an ICO to raise money must be audited .. did you do any audits? I'm sure that you don't even know what that means.
- When generating coins, Yakov are automatically transformed into money transfers and need special licenses to do so, which they do not have.
- I really do not care what ratio they apply, since most of my coins are on their platform, which I will hardly sell because this project has already shown that it came to an end.
- Always invent problems or excuses not to pay. They will never be able to enter another exchange.
- There is no doubt that you and Yakov will have many legal problems if you play with investors' money..
kimboya

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

Dear Yakov

regards

my suggestion is Bitreborn.io --> Ticker : BTR   Cool
AGLD

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

for guy who say i is troll..

https://www.facebook.com/lasercoin1.0/

https://i.imgur.com/iD20EOy.png

https://i.imgur.com/fqQo8w6.png

why image no work ?

lasercoin.io created 2017-10-30T17:35:03Z
lasercoin.co created 2017-11-01T07:46:58Z

why say .co created before .io name ? .io was first .
systembrew

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:01:23 AM

dont wait for this , join my lending team

hextracoin : 25% bonus referral

https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=tradelord

the price already 15$ , you can check the internal market by yourself and will up to 50$ ,
this is real regal coin 2.0 and bitconnect 2.0

join my team and pm me with your user id after join
Sepps

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:05:04 AM

Hi, Yakov

Relax and breath deeply.
Don't think about haters, and only think about investors who believe you.
Do your best, I'll wait you.
MegaAzer

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
mytheresea

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:50:02 AM

So, uhm, when do I get to transfer my BTBc from coinexchange to BitBase?  Undecided
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:20:07 AM

So, uhm, when do I get to transfer my BTBc from coinexchange to BitBase?  Undecided

Never, Bitbase is closed for business. The chances are you've lost all your investment. But who knows, this is crypto...

Campaign Manager (2018)
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

same dev, anoter scam , same sh***
dtmloc

Activity: 63

PosToken

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:32:17 PM

Good job, swap form scam coin BTBc to cheat coin well done,  and maybe swap to Yakovcoin in future  Roll Eyes

item-ax

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:06:33 PM

Hi, Yakov

Relax and breath deeply.
Don't think about haters, and only think about investors who believe you.
Do your best, I'll wait you.

lol  , another idiot happy to buy a sh*** and happy make rich a liar , LOL ... please, let me sell you some dogecoin at 1$ each
phamxuanhuy1990

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

Can you tell me when it start
Modna

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

The project is interesting. But what are the chances of a profit?
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:21:46 PM

Right now nothing can be done except keep waiting for the updates and restoring of the platform. Let's see how thing move ahead as it was announced these measures were taken solely basis of some issues so I am fine as long as safety and stability is the priority.
curapid

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:27:16 PM

So simple design, but seemed to me like a cool project!
item-ax

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:41:08 PM

The project is interesting. But what are the chances of a profit?

check what he did with the last coin, bitbase. its the same dev trying to scam a 2nd time
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

Can all you naive morons stop to repeat how this project is interesting once and for all ? Are you so lazy and can't make a few clicks ? Here, I did it for you.

WARNING !

LASER Escrow is a diversion, so the story of bitbase quietly vanishes.
Many of you did not pay attention to what you have been actually dealing with here. In short, there is a huge possibility that you've been loosing your time and money while waiting and begging for your payouts.

Review this before you continue your stampede towards this project, which is just another black hole where your investments will disappear. See for yourself :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2220700.0
And the posts from the beginning of the bitbase thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg22302554#msg22302554
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg22378531#msg22378531
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg22413097#msg22413097

From this post on, users were having troubles with transaction confirmations and started facing the lies from bitbase support :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg22426770#msg22426770

What will be your next move ? What's your level of trust according to the info above and to what happened with bitbase ? Express yourself here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1153907

You can't say nobody told you. Now, if you want to keep being sheep and continue marching in the horde, it is completely your decision. However, if you decide to support scam projects, that is really sad.
You were warned !

Please post around the links above or this post to prevent further financial loss. Protect yourself, your families, friends and other people who might get trapped. Nobody deserves to get pulled around by scammers.
phamxuanhuy1990

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:04:32 PM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

You stupid, read above. There is two kinds of people who make this world rot. The ones like aka fabrizio and the ones like you, phamxuanhuy1990
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

Dear Yakov

regards

damn! Are you didn't have a plans and reviews before your announcement?
Many mistakes you have made.

LOL. Dev is so surprise!!!
Tempus Fugit

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

New topic, we forget everything ? Or not, you stay the same scammer. Do not believe it, refund us, do not invest otherwise bitbased
item-ax

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:53:51 PM

lol, yakov, your only hope its to find new dating pictures and create a new BTT profile !
Nathan-perry

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

I Agree 100%

Where is our god damn Bitcoin..i don't give a crap about Bitbase, CryptoBase, WorldBase, Lasercoin...whatever flavor of the week name you guys come up with. Start answering our questions about where our bitcoin withdrawals are...or just admit you're a damn scammer and be done with it. If you don't answer my question...then myself and anyone with a brain will take that as an admission of guilt and an admission that there never was any intention on paying anyone out from the website from day 1. Your choice...answer or don't. We'll have our answer either way
sonhatq

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

i think i lost 1 btc for big scamer
buy coin in 80k sts and ...... now it 400 sts
chia buon cung cau
gia hien tai 0.00000324

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
peteralma74

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:16 PM

Yakov

I have 800+ btbc on bitbase and roughly $250.00 usd worth of btc in a pending status. You transferred the btbc to coinexchange but never released my btc. How will that be resolved.

0.03020418 btc
Wallet address: 1DjH9pe1xWf16fjeixQVwMhdrgKEKBbRNJ
Caporale

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:18:44 AM

i lost a lot admin and mods are useless. What a scam
Yakov Fabrizio.

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:22:11 AM

Sorry all member 📣Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 95% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit next day and will start with price 1.5$

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio
Island Dreaming

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:37:22 AM

Is it still Laser or did you change the name because of the other Laser?  I bought 950 in the ICO then bought 2 more times in CE. 

Will the coins that are on Bitbase be automatically exchanged? 

How do I send in the ones I bought from CE? 

Will the login be the same?

Thank you for communicating.

ftguy

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

Sorry all member 📣Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 95% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit next day and will start with price 1.5$

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

Can you please keep your member, the one who trusted you and invested their money on your ICO, updated on what you are doing by sending emails to them ? It is difficult to be updated on what you are doing and we have not really time to chase your announcement. Thank you.
Allangreen

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:04:41 AM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio
YOU ARE HERE AGAIN FAKE YAKOV ACCOUNT WITH A DOT!!!!
Allangreen

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:10:42 AM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

Can you please keep your member, the one who trusted you and invested their money on your ICO, updated on what you are doing by sending emails to them ? It is difficult to be updated on what you are doing and we have not really time to chase your announcement. Thank you.
DONT BELEIVE THIS IT'S NOT YAKOV HERE A FAKE ACCOUNT OF HIM
item-ax

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

nice drama , but what did you expect from a guy stealing photo from dating website ?
CoinMiner1989

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:26:24 PM

fuck ... another scam Huh? bitbase is dead ... laser next dead coin !!! shit yakof !!! :|  Undecided
Allangreen

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:20:57 PM

nice drama , but what did you expect from a guy stealing photo from dating website ?
The water has become messy now!
I just hope we can land on a dry land.
peteralma74

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:21:27 PM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

I have 800+ btbc on bitbase and roughly $250.00 usd worth of btc in a pending status. You transferred the btbc to coinexchange but never released my btc. How will that be resolved.

0.03020418 btc
Wallet address: 1DjH9pe1xWf16fjeixQVwMhdrgKEKBbRNJ
persico

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:21:51 PM

I Agree 100%

I have my ico_token in bitbase.io
my question is: when will you open the new site my token will be there?
thank you
1mGotRipped

Activity: 325

lets get high!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:13:35 AM

Unfortunately yakov is not answering any emails/messages at all. nov 7 was the last time he visit this forum.

shah712

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:56:25 AM

so many having a child psychology, i have 1 give me 1 in swap..  they don't see that the value is down with 1:1 swap..
amlsayed

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:15:09 AM

How can it b same coin name?
lasercoin.co and lasercoin.io? Wich one is Real?
  Huh  Huh  Huh
I will answer your qustion

Are you think yakov don not know that lasercoin name is taken, any kid choose a name for a new coin will search the name, also he not detected it when he bought the domain lasercoin.io and explored that learsercoin.co and .online is already taken

now i will answer your question

Lasercoin.co and its ico is for Yakov fabrizio and he mentioned the new coin name only to attract the views to its new project, to be kind of advertisment

the prove is:

1-the logo he used in lasercoin.io is the same in lasercoin.co
2- lasercoin.co focused on and mentioned the low supply and increase demand. you feel as yakov focus on what he felt before in bitbase
3- the same mistakes in the site found in bit base is found in lasercoin.co which mentioned that total supply is 5000000 then he mentioned that ico have 3 rounds 10million, 20million, 20million

so WANING WARNING WARNING from lasercoin.co
i am not sure, it may be another scam or may be he aquired more experince from his failure and my be this coin is more success, i can not determine, but at all we can not trust a teen kid
dtmloc

Activity: 63

PosToken

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

I really don't know how stupid investors if they still invest to this scam coin , the lesson of Bitbase is not enough for them?  Huh

shrinklatitude

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:42:58 PM

Do you provide any pool for help in translating?
Island Dreaming

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

Someone is buying large amounts of BTBc on Coinexchange.  There are several 20,000 block buys just in the last 20 trades.  A buy order for over 40k BTBc.  I know that's only like $600, but someone like the Dev could get back alot of coins for nothing.  May not be a bad thing if Dev is buying back the coins.
PaulSal

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:58:23 PM

Finally something of my interest.
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:08:27 PM

🚀Buy and hold #BTBc it will go to the soon 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🏆🏆🏆🏆+1000>>+2000>>>+4000%>>>+6000%>>>+10000%
1mGotRipped

Activity: 325

lets get high!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:15:22 PM

🚀Buy and hold #BTBc it will go to the soon 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🏆🏆🏆🏆+1000>>+2000>>>+4000%>>>+6000%>>>+10000%

be careful of this guy, he is fake, look how many post counts he got that proves that he is a impersonator/fake

iamrichh

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

Takov last active is 10 november
Caporale

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:26:50 AM

yakov is gone. Say bye to ur $$$$
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

Yakow please reply for your new coin now🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣please help 🏆so many peoples lose . Comeback again with me
Nathan-perry

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:56:30 PM

Yakow please reply for your new coin now🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣please help 🏆so many peoples lose . Comeback again with me

LMAO even the fake Yakov has no idea where the real Yakov has gone!!!!
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:30:33 AM

Hello all freind  good luck for trade crypto coins 😙😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
phamxuanhuy1990

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:19:52 AM

Hello all freind  good luck for trade crypto coins 😙😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
shut the fuk up Angry
vergegod

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:12:23 AM

Unfortunately yakov is not answering any emails/messages at all. nov 7 was the last time he visit this forum.

YAKOV IS HAVING FUND WITH MODELS. . .  TRUST ME WHEN HE IS DONE, HE WILL RETURN.  Grin
Chris1205

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:13:49 AM

how can i buy the token
item-ax

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:50:52 AM

how can i buy the token

another idiot trying to be scammed ?? lol
joja

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

Yakov was here....
Last Active:    Today at 12:01:44 PM

We will see...
jackzoo

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:22:23 PM

Any update on the new name of the coin?
Island Dreaming

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:43:03 AM

Any update on the status of the new website?  Or the final decision on conversion from BTBc to new coin from Bitbase.io and from CE?  Is there a Telegram group or any place for info?
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:43:42 AM

Will comeback Bitbase project will go to the moon again . We are can do it .so many people so happy 😍🏆https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BTBc/BTC
stefanocascio

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

Will comeback Bitbase project will go to the moon again . We are can do it .so many people so happy 😍🏆https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BTBc/BTC

ok yakov, but an approximate date for opening the new site you know how to estimate it? as your usual with little information
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:22:36 PM

Well comeback Bitbase project will go to the moon again . We are can do it .so many people so happy 😍🏆https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BTBc/BTC

I. You can buy / sell with a piece of mind, you won't lose clients because they won't have
to worry about being scammed.

II. 5x faster than smart contacting.

III. Simple and easy to use system with detailed explanation to accept the coin with the
current payment gateway you are already using.

1)Traditional​ ​concept

Traditionally, Person A sends the funds to Person B, and in turn Person B sends item to Person
A to complete the trade.
In a smart contract; there is an additional level of protection, unfortunately it protects the buyer
only. When conducting a trade with a smart contract, Person A sends coins via Escrow feature
(smart contract) where both parties must agree to release the coins to complete the transaction.
However if the buyer does not agree, the funds or coins are returned to the buyer after a time
limit. There is a huge flaw in today’s blockchain smart contracts, because they only protect the
buyers.

In fact today’s smart contracts may very well promote fraud on the part of the buyers. If a seller
has shipped a product or item, and the smart contract keeps the coins held in escrow until both
parties agree to release them, but what if the buyer decides not to release or confirm the
transaction, despite the fact that they received the goods? Any buyer can easily take advantage
of this huge flaw in the so called smart contracts.
If confirmation is not received by both sides, the coins are eventually returned to the buyer, after
a predetermined time limit. In this case the seller losses the product and eventually will be out of
business. We can clearly see that today’s blockchain smart contracts are in fact far from being
smart.

2)​ ​Our​ ​Difference.​ ​The​ ​Concept:

In our system, let's assume: we have a group chat. Person A and Person B are trading. Both
ask Person C to send them an escrow identifier, Person C generates one (through his wallet)
and pastes it in the chat, Person C also gets a unique hash password to control the outcome of
the transaction. Once both parties are happy, Person C releases the money. If either one of the
parties is not happy, then the transaction is held in escrow during the dispute process, until such
time that a resolution has been determined. E.G: like Paypal dispute & resolution center.
Person A binds the transaction (coin-cli generate payment [amount] [recipient’s address]
[escrow ID]) to the escrow identifier and gives them the payment hash which can be seen at the
blockchain explorer. Person B sends the item to Person A.

3)​ ​Case:​ ​Both​ ​parties​ ​are​ ​happy

Both parties ask the escrow to release the funds. Escrow executes the command: coin-cli
release funds [escrow ID] [escrow PASSWORD]

4)​ ​Case:​ ​Parties​ ​are​ ​not​ ​happy

In case of dispute, escrow decides in favor of Person A, then he/she can execute coin-cli return
funds [escrow ID] [escrow PASSWORD], otherwise if Escrow sides with Person B, then coin-cli
release funds [escrow ID] [escrow PASSWORD]

5)​ ​Normal​ ​Send/Receive​ ​Transactions:

If user wants to send a transaction as a normal payment, user can choose to do so, and it will
just be broadcasted to the network just like bitcoin, but if they want to send via escrow the
concept above should take place this can be done with the existing bitcoin code. You can find
several links and Bitcoin commands at the bottom of this page that will make more sense to
developers.

6)​ ​Case​ ​Studies:

A programmatically API will help you extend the functionalities of the BITBASE coin!
1. For companies like Escrow.com and PayPal, they can act as the direct escrow with the
assistance of our programmable node. They will be able to generate escrow ID, process
transactions, release funds all programmatically. This could integrate well with their buyer/seller
protection feature.

2. Similarly for companies like eBay, Amazon, our smart contract BITBASE technology will allow
any company, business or online website to use the node to generate escrow requests on the
go. They can decide to release the funds after X days after buyer expresses their satisfaction.
They could relatively depend upon the seller's reputation. Good reputation, less time to release
funds.
item-ax

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:17:16 PM

peoples, dnt trust that account, its not the real scammer, its another one , he just want to refund what he buy
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:17:07 AM

🥇Now #BTBc starting update website again use best project coming soon next few day hold for all have bitbase  will go to the moon 🚀good luck all member🏆https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BTBc/BTC
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

Dear Yakov

regards

12 days without a response, Undecided It's time to call this one scammed out. Lips sealed
Island Dreaming

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:44:17 AM

Looks like the Bitbase.io is down.  Not looking good for us.
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:33:09 AM

pls stop use this name for your bitbase

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
joja

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

Lasercoin.io is down too!
item-ax

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:57:27 AM

seem that yakov is now in bahamas with your money lol
grovepixels

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:25:57 PM

Laser.online: SCAM ALERT at http://www.lendingplatformreviews.com/. They aren't a lending platform. They're just a hype site. Be careful before investing.
waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

tragedy or comedy...  simply choose..

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
dababe

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

These guys are something else. They know that LaserOnline has over 200000 members and are working on their own ICO. So as soon as bitbase stole everyone's money, Bitbase started capitalizing on their name and success to make people think they are the LaserOnline ICO.

*** LaserOnline is NOT affiliated with bitbase nor this  ICO using laseronline's name. LaserOnline is working on their ICO. lasercoin.co is capitalizing on LaserOnline's name. That's what it is all about.  LaserOnline has put all withdrawals on hold for now. They claim that they will start up again early December with an ICO and with their existing platform. Whether LaserOnline will do what they promise, no one knows. But the bottom line is THIS SITE is NOT affiliated with LaserOnline ***
waniowski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:09:29 AM

Dear Yakov

regards

12 days without a response, Undecided It's time to call this one scammed out. Lips sealed

why cant it be police  matter..

Somz1

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:42:40 AM

Newbies this was a learning experience for you guys.
Always do proper research on an ico you plan to invest in, always be a sceptic no matter how conviniving anything looks, if you don't shitheads like Yakov Fagrizio will scam you.
Lots of guys tried to warn you guys right from the beginning when the team news for bitbase was faked, but you guys never listened, now take this as a learning experience and move forward.
item-ax

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

Hi,

Any update announcment for this coin, since lasercoin.io is down..Huh what new name of coin

dont worry, invest Cheesy
Tempus Fugit

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:51:41 PM

No news, he will have one of interpol - europol or others. Go on an island and do surgery, even if I prefer to make you an example.
Salz01

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

Hope laser will not go the way of bitbase,I think they need time to put things together
dota_connect

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

I have sent 2 ethereums to bitbase.io account. Where are they now? Try to scam people more Yakov Fabrizio?Huh
gemini5kl

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:39:51 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 04:32:18 AM by gemini5kl

Is everyone gonna stand around and let this  scammer keep on making these fake ico and ripping people off . Did anyone report this guy to the  police for the money he stole in bitbase or better yet I’m sure there are some hackers hear that can destroy all this guys websites and make them non functional !!!
waniowski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:27:07 PM

Hi,

Any update announcment for this coin, since lasercoin.io is down..Huh what new name of coin

dont worry, invest Cheesy

dont be so cruel...

waniowski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

anyone caught a trace of Mr. YF yet?

rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:47:19 PM

Oh crap they fled with all that money  Huh
Thought my internet connection dropped because I couldn't reach the site. Was just reading a blog about someone bragging about making 44% roi in 12 days.
Guess no one informed him that until its in the bank or under a mattress he made 0% .... what a shame
waniowski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:19:49 PM

someone said it had been only one guy...

Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1052

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

Too bad this went south, and I also thank God am not a victim, I suspected this to be scam right for the onset when they made it mandatory to buy 200 or more btbc before one did be able to sell or withdraw 50 btbc registration bonus... Fuck this guys

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GlobeCryptoMarkets

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:57:20 AM

New Cryptocurrency exchange site.
sell/buy platform
TRADE BTC/crypto,LTC/crypto,DOGE/crypto

MARKET: https://globecryptomarkets.com/market
HOME: https://globecryptomarkets.com/
VOTING: https://globecryptomarkets.com/page/voting
SECURITY: https://globecryptomarkets.com/post/security
FEE: https://globecryptomarkets.com/page/fees
SUPPORT: https://support.globecryptomarkets.com/

if you want to add coin exclusive or to add coin to voting list >> https://globecryptomarkets.com/post/add-coin-2
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:32:46 PM

Too bad this went south, and I also thank Gleb am not a victim, I suspected this to be scam right for the onset when they made it mandatory to buy 200 or more btbc before one did be able to sell or withdraw 50 btbc registration bonus... Fuck this guys

FTFY, albeit you were very, very close.  Wink
TopCat9363

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:09:39 PM

ETHLEND is about to take off

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethlend/#markets
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

Keep an eye out for the upcoming BORR/ETH pair brought to you by BorrowConnect.io.
vergegod

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:52:51 AM

If you believe you are a victim of an Internet crime, or if you are aware of an attempted crime, you can file a complaint through Internet Crime Complaint Center at https://complaint.ic3.gov , who are in the best position to fully investigate any such issue across any/all service providers.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1052

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

If you believe you are a victim of an Internet crime, or if you are aware of an attempted crime, you can file a complaint through Internet Crime Complaint Center at https://complaint.ic3.gov , who are in the best position to fully investigate any such issue across any/all service providers.
does this actually work, I mean  has there ever been any successful arrest of an internet fraudster by this guys?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
item-ax

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

does this actually work, I mean  has there ever been any successful arrest of an internet fraudster by this guys?

no, dont waste you time , vergegod was first a yakov fanboy, now he is dispointed his god left the boat .. there is no chance US gov will handle your claim
Rob101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

This was never legitimate and was always a way for this fellow to take advantage of others.
Moral of the story never risk what you cannot afford to lose... and be cautious and think before putting money into something.
item-ax

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:12:04 PM

This was never legitimate and was always a way for this fellow to take advantage of others.
Moral of the story never risk what you cannot afford to lose... and be cautious and think before putting money into something.

the true conclusion is , do your own research, ask questions, do not invest alone, be smart, or at least, try
persico

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:27:21 PM

merda anche questa ...?
ovviamente yakov fabrizio,o come si chiama veramente,deve soffrire molto per tutta la vita.
deve ricevere un tumore nel culo e nei testicoli!
deve vivere tanto per soffrire tanto!
lunga vita yakov
waniowski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:48:06 PM

Mr YF still on vacation.. unbelievable.. stealing in broad daylight, so simple..

waniowski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

no new information in case of Mr YF? lucky guy..

HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Don't understand what the developers are thinking?
Have you forgotten the coin?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

Don't understand what the developers are thinking?
Have you forgotten the coin?

It's worst than that, for we know what the dev is thinking - "What a bunch of Investards! Time to recount my millions to see if it's all there."

Here's the worst part - Investards are sitting around waiting for the rogue dev to post so that they'll falsely assume that the project is still viable so that they can send their precious so that they can falsely assume that they're gonna be rich.

Translated: This was proven a scam outta the gate, thus move on to another rogue entity that's still active, with apologies for not listing the true viable ventures, albeit an über-short list, for I'm pretty sure my advice wouldn't be heeded just like when I, among venerable others, scream on threads of rogue actors in warning Investards to move on.
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

Always do proper research on an ico you plan to invest in, always be a sceptic no matter how conviniving anything looks, if you don't shitheads like Yakov Fagrizio will scam you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

Yakov Fagrizio: Welcome to our ICO consisting of ...
Investard: Take my money, please!
Yakov Fagrizio: Aren't you gonna ask questions?
Investard: No time; busy gaming; here, take my money and the money borrowed from grandma.
Yakov Fagrizio: Got it! But if you ever wanna learnt more 'bout me, read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg22381074#msg22381074
Investard: Dude, said I'm busy; no time for links.

<two months later>

Investard <with Newbie user account>: Anybud can help get my and my grandma's money back? I think we've been conned; grandma sad!  Cry
waniowski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

i wonder if vitrocoin is a new venture of Mr YF...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

Follow the link in my sig if you lost money through Yakov Fagrizio's scam sites. Chances are real good that you'll make a handsome return after our ICO ends. Participation is limited to U$500 per user/ETH wallet address. It's the least you could do for the dude - ME - who was instrumental in exposing Yakov's scammy ass.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

Laser main goal is to allow for different currencies and different banking systems to smoothly transact with each other. Laser idea is wonderful,i hope it will materialize
hamedo98

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Thx Eddy. I have no clue how this will unfold. But willing to risk some money going forward. Hope you do get your answer
rteee123

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

One last if you have time. Will laser become open sourced and what competitive advantages GBT will have if it becomes open sourced and anyone can build dapps?
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

How will we obtain a competitive advantage? Basically, the more people that adopt our instance of the blockchain and the Photon will give us the needed critical mass of users to be sustained. They already have a very strong community as it is, and we haven't even launched yet. So while they are building an advanced technology with breakthrough capabilities, our competitive strength will come from their user base. Which is the good, old-fashioned principle of doing business on relationships..
Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

interesting projects and market potential in the gambling industry is very promising. hopefully for ICO smoothly and get a lot of investor support.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: