Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LASER Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 10308 times)
techtrader250

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:36:42 PM

I think 1: 1 is very fair, because people who did not trust the project sold their money cheaply to run away, only those who trust the new project stay here, and believe in this money.

Being exploited and sold is unintentional error, just the boss to fix the system, help people lending and get back his coin accurately.

When things are stable, prices will rise and everyone will make the best of it

And who thinks they will lose when they buy a low price, so why now, the price is very low, why do not you buy it a lot to convert a lot of new.

Value for money is the same, only different you trust it or not, trust you will hold, do not trust you will sell it.

Looking forward to good news from Yakovfabrizio

Agree 100%. All the coins are the same. All investors have the same right, no one should have priority over another when it is the same coin, regardless of where it was purchased or the price that was purchased.
Sure, Techtrader250 was one of those who invested $ 6000 when the price in the ICO was $ 0.02, and now it seems unfair that others buy cheap like him.

I invested into this at $0.4. I'm tellin ya this fair / unfair game is endless. Everyone has their opinion on this.
But I think dev should support people who originally purchased his coins on his own ICO. We believed in this idea since the very beginning.
Other people just ran into the exchange gobbling cheap dirty coins and they get instant x100 when their coins get converted to laser. This is what I think is completely unfair.

If this 1:1 policy goes through, people will have their $600 turned into $30k like nothing happened. They will do whatever they can to cash out ASAP. This will ruin the new project. You keep ignoring the fact that with that people that need to be saved will come a lot of people that will be able to dump on us again.

And these people who bought at $0.02 right now are NOT the minority, they are majority here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:48:48 PM

I think 1: 1 is very fair, because people who did not trust the project sold their money cheaply to run away, only those who trust the new project stay here, and believe in this money.

Being exploited and sold is unintentional error, just the boss to fix the system, help people lending and get back his coin accurately.

When things are stable, prices will rise and everyone will make the best of it

And who thinks they will lose when they buy a low price, so why now, the price is very low, why do not you buy it a lot to convert a lot of new.

Value for money is the same, only different you trust it or not, trust you will hold, do not trust you will sell it.

Looking forward to good news from Yakovfabrizio

Agree 100%. All the coins are the same. All investors have the same right, no one should have priority over another when it is the same coin, regardless of where it was purchased or the price that was purchased.
Sure, Techtrader250 was one of those who invested $ 6000 when the price in the ICO was $ 0.02, and now it seems unfair that others buy cheap like him.

I invested into this at $0.4. I'm tellin ya this fair / unfair game is endless. Everyone has their opinion on this.
But I think dev should support people who originally purchased his coins on his own ICO. We believed in this idea since the very beginning.
Other people just ran into the exchange gobbling cheap dirty coins and they get instant x100 when their coins get converted to laser. This is what I think is completely unfair.

If this 1:1 policy goes through, people will have their $600 turned into $30k like nothing happened. They will do whatever they can to cash out ASAP. This will ruin the new project.

After Yakov said that the coin in the exchanges would be included in the swap, I don't see people running to buy it, I don't even see that the price has risen a little ...
Do you think it's fair that people who pay 10 times what they you pay in the exchange is punished as you want ... Some people bought in the exchanges at $ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4 and up to $ 5 per coin ...

Many people who buy in ICO, earn a lot of money selling on exchange and then bought back cheaper in bitbase platform ... who is guilty, who buy in the exchange or who sold their ICO coins?
The answer is: NOBODY   
This is how the coin market works, if you are an investor, you should know.
jackzoo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:41:41 PM

http://lasercoin.io/

Bitbase is Now LASER - We have switched from Bitbase.io to Lasercoin.io and is under development..all accounts from bitbase.io will be transferred over to new domain.

Reason why we have switched

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg24064804#msg24064804

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

There is already another Laser Coin ICO going on. Website: https://lasercoin.co/
It is going to be confusing.

What I understood based on previous post: All the coins purchased during ICO will be converted 1 for 1. All the 50 free coins will be awarded. All the coins on CE will be converted 1 for 10. Please confirm.

Regards.

kimboya

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

Dear Yakov

i think you need to consider a new coin name.. not Laser

because already laser.online which is HYIP website and lasercoin.co which is another new coin that in ico phase.. and now ours is lasercoin.io ?

it's so confusing bro.. especially for a new investor.. maybe they start speculating or maybe fear to buy our new coin..

i hope you change it with another name that maybe more have selling point lika Worldbase.io or maybe coinbase.io or whatever it is as long has originality

regards
BitbaseGuardian

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:30:57 PM

1: 1 ratio swap from coinexchange is impossible. We will just end up on the same road and it would be really unfair for the investors to suffer from those miners who hold loads of coins. it will ruin the new coin if we allow this to happen.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:48:56 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 12:03:24 AM by unlimitedtires

1: 1 ratio swap from coinexchange is impossible. We will just end up on the same road and it would be really unfair for the investors to suffer from those miners who hold loads of coins. it will ruin the new coin if we allow this to happen.
Why do you believe that the people that buy your coin in coinexchange must lose, if in fact those who should lose would be you and Yakov for committing the alleged error with the miners..
If you make the wrong decision to make a swap with a different ratio, you and Yakov will have to face the justice, because I myself will file a report with the cyber crime FBI division. The justice did not care where the coin was bought and if they consider you would probably end up imprisoned for large-scale fraud and returning the money you collected during the ICO. I would not like to see your face when you have to explain to the FBI the story of the hackers and the miners and the exchange.

The people who bought at $ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4 and $ 5 per coin in coinexchange,  how do you think they are going to react with an unfair swap.

You know what is right and wrong, so I hope you make the right decision, otherwise you will have to give explanations of your actions.

I hope that investors, both those who bought in bitbase platfrom and coinexchange begin to open their eyes, because surely this kind of cheating will continue repeating and after waiting for the lending period, they may tell you that the hackers stole the money, that they was hacked, that other miners took their coins or the most incredible invention.
If they are behaving like this now,  I can not imagine how they can behave in the future.
Also, I would like to see how they explain to the FBI their wonderful lending program with their Volatily Bot.
BitbaseGuardian

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:38:39 AM

as I have said I am just a moderator, I never got an access with transactions or users fund but  as a Moderator I will advise yakov not to do this 1:1 swap, it will just ruin the new coin. totally disagree on what you believe
nurwakhid

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:21:25 AM

as I have said I am just a moderator, I never got an access with transactions or users fund but  as a Moderator I will advise yakov not to do this 1:1 swap, it will just ruin the new coin. totally disagree on what you believe

why not make a telegram channel ?
ShairAfzal

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:47:41 AM

How can it b same coin name?
lasercoin.co and lasercoin.io? Wich one is Real?
  Huh  Huh  Huh
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:19:57 AM

the one who wanted to make a fast buck, they transferred the coins to the Coinex, it is their own mistake, now they cant bargain

You bought BTB coins because you had planned to make money, or it's just to collect them.
You can not judge how investors use their money.
The one that bought at ICO at 0.02 has the same right as the one that bought at coinexchange at 0.02.
The one that bought at ICO at 0.4 has the same right as the one that bought at coinexchange at $ 5. This is how the coin market works.
It was Yakov who opened the doors to coinexchange and enabled coinexchange to win new investors, as do all the existing coins.
No matter what the ratio of Swap, it should be the same for everyone.
shah712

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:58:31 AM

what will happen with my pending btbc from bitbase.io to coinexchange, will them be recovered to my account then switched to lasercoin ?
yakov, said all pending will be revert back to the bitbase,iowebsite
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:18 AM

I only hope, you will not exit the project be a SCAM with your many dramas.
yakovfabrizio (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:29:38 AM

Dear Yakov

because already laser.online which is HYIP website and lasercoin.co which is another new coin that in ico phase.. and now ours is lasercoin.io ?

it's so confusing bro.. especially for a new investor.. maybe they start speculating or maybe fear to buy our new coin..

i hope you change it with another name that maybe more have selling point lika Worldbase.io or maybe coinbase.io or whatever it is as long has originality

regards

Hmm i see indeed it will be confusing. Will think of a new name
sans_amour

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:51:07 AM

Dear Yakov

regards

i suggest coinfast.io, coinlaser.io, coinfuture.io
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:40:03 AM

Dear Yakov

regards

damn! Are you didn't have a plans and reviews before your announcement?
Many mistakes you have made.
maadi

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:51:44 AM

There is also another Webname Lasercoin.co . its more confusing because thats also launch in pre -ico .....
maadi

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:00:32 AM

Dear Yakov'
   i have a question please answer this quest fast ..
 i have coins on coinexchange.io ... i buy for 250$ ... now what i need to do i am also memeber of bitbase i had account but i not buy coins on bitbase because that time was transactions not working wel so i buy on coinexchange.io now please tell me what i need to do? can i withdraw those coins in new web? or i need to do anything else? how can i save my coins because i see on coinexchange jst 42btc capital theire n still doin down.... please answer fast what exctly i need to do how can i save my coins
tonny6969

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

I think keeping the coin name and raising the value, the community will come back stronger.
maadi

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:05:05 AM

Its not our mistake nd we not leak his source code of mining ...we just buy coins nd we are investors too... coins are same on bitbase nd coinexchange.io ... if price go down as market clash thats mean we get loss but when admin down thier web nd also who knows admin saying truth??? may b he jst mine buy himself nd make profit on coinechange nd now making jst a drama? because only source code he knows nd we blv on his story that source is leaked so its not our mistake... our money that we spend was real not dump like btbc that we buy atleast btc hv worth and we blv on yakov he did wrong decessions nd now we are here ...
maadi

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:13:19 PM

Dear Yakov

regards

Please tell me how can i save my coins? i have on coinexchnge? can i withdraw on wallet? of btbc? or what i need to do? i buy 250$ then it was 0.4$ per coin ....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: