Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joined lots of air drops, when will I start seeing coins?  (Read 362 times)
Fileiro (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

Hi, so I've been joining any air drops that will let me (not paying 0,00001 Eth to join) over the past couple of weeks but so far, the only one to actually pay out anything to my Myetherwallet address is Ethereum Platinum (thanks!)

Is it standard practice for most of these air drops to never pay out anything or am I just being an impatient dick? Cheesy

Cheers,

Fileiro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

Hi, so I've been joining any air drops that will let me (not paying 0,00001 Eth to join) over the past couple of weeks but so far, the only one to actually pay out anything to my Myetherwallet address is Ethereum Platinum (thanks!)

Is it standard practice for most of these air drops to never pay out anything or am I just being an impatient dick? Cheesy

Cheers,

Fileiro.

It really varies from one to the next, most will say in their threads their conditions for paying out and how long it should take, if not you can try join any other communication channels they may have such as telegram or slack, but overall in my experience most take at least a couple weeks and many don't pay out.

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:23:19 PM

Cheers,

Fileiro.
I join 18 aidrops. And receive about 4 aidrops: POSTOKEN, EUROBITS, ELEPHANT, RYDBERG... Another i choose bounty for twitter or signature campaign. Huge of people join it. "Early bird gets the worm!" - Remmember that. I really hate DALE and YellowToken way distribution their aidrop ( Marvel too)

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

Cheers,

Fileiro.

usually 1 week or 1 month but some airdrop have a rank requirements on their airdrop if you have met the requirements but did not receive payment, try asking about airdrop distribution in thread announcement, telegram, twitter, or other

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
byhq

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

I have followed some airdrop, not all airdrop that I follow it pay, maybe from 10 only 3 who pay.

my suggestion try to find more information about the airdrop that we will follow, starting from who the developer that carries the coin and how many supplay coin that is provided, then follow the step by step regulation in the set to get the airdrop, as for example we have to retweet and share on facebook how many times a week and also when we fill the form should also be true do not have a mistake at all ..
that's it reviews from me, hopefully useful
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:45:45 PM

You should follow when they will send your tokens, it seems you randomly fill airdrop forms and follow your own wallet  Smiley

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

Airdrop may seems easy to obtain the free coin but please beware since there are a lot of infected malware.

ICO has increase significant recently so there are  many airdrop as well so since it's able to obtain with free, they need some time to adjust their expense with their ICO date before officially launch for their token !
Dapallo

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:51:04 PM

Look at their site and at their threads if they have it on bitcointalk. Have you joined their groups ? If you have joined their slack for an example you could ask them and they will answer to you.
When i joined my airdrops i ask them first some questions when it will start and when it will end just basic questions for safety.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

Yes, unfortunately, most of them turn out to be fake, scams or just don't follow through, need to sort through them and find the good ones.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:57:13 PM

While joinin a lot of airdrop, you may start ruining your telegram/twittar/fb. If this is okay for you, keep going. And also, as stated before, there are some fake airdrops; whose owners try to steal your private key, be careful on them.

When it comes to your question, it depends. They are publishing spreadsheet, if you are not on the list, you may be unable to get your coins. This occurs when you do not have enough ETH balance, or when you attempt many times to join airdrop, or you do not satisfy some of the needings for the airdrop. If everything is fine, some of them sends them very quick, some of them sends very late, but my recommendation is that you do not chase them, just wait and check very rarely. You can check your tokens: https://ethplorer.io/address/<yourETHaddress>
Fileiro (OP)

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:19:07 PM

Thanks people, all very helpful replies, appreciated!

True, I've made a conscious decision not to spend too much time on each signup, but I always read through the requirements carefully before applying, precisely to determine the level of unpaid work they expect me to do for them and to avoid those which I'm not eligible for.

My Twitter is a dedicated air drop account since most of these things are suuuuuper spammy.

I guess I'll just keep trucking along and see which drops are the serious ones that actually deliver on their promises, then I can focus my attention on those, if they need support or promotion and so on.

Again, thanks for the help Smiley

Fileiro.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:27:55 PM

lol the new thing with airdrops is, oh we are going to send out the airdrop we just dont have gas... please send eth and you will get x amount of coins... When the coin actually hits the market its worth buck shit.

im going to be selling off my shit coins and buying into other longer lasting coins like deeponion or maybe a new coin. got about 0.3eth in shit coins

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:32:48 PM

This depends on the type of airdrop that you have joined.  You need to see the rules of each airdrop as they may vary and the time they payout may be in the future.  Some of these airdrops run out of tokens as some people use multiple accounts to get paid more, therefore the tokens will run out faster.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:35:03 AM

I've signed up for dozens over the last month and 4 have paid so far ... Some probably won't ever pay, but the ones have paid have taken 1-3 weeks to pay.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:47:07 AM

Cheers,

Fileiro.

Nice, just be patient youll got what you have..You can have also have extra token if you join their bounty campaign or othere airdrops have games in the telegram. You can join them and have an extra token.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:51:59 AM

It seems like only 50% of the airdrops i sign up for, i get. Even if i complete all of the requierments.
r0nald82

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:52:34 AM

You should fully understand the requirements of each airdrop,also notice each date distribution of your joined airdrop. After registration process ends,usually dev give spreadsheet to inform valid register user.
After all of that, always check your token at etherscan/ethplorer

paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:01:27 AM

there are to many different airdrops appear on these threads, with all those airdrop, don't expect that all you join will be able to give you. we are lucky if we got the token. because the large scale of users that wants to participate on any kind of airdrop and get there token. sometimes there gives randomize to all participants that who join in the airdrop.

i have join many airdrops when i'm started to use these forum, i'm lucky that i got many kinds of airdrop that i participate.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:27:24 AM

Cheers,

Fileiro.
Read rules closely and check your airdroped tokens by etherscan or ethplorer.
Tatex

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

Just wait, you'll get them eventually. Thing is though, like me, you're at newbie rank so most airdrops just won't drop to us.. Sad
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: